Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (60627 Views)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by omenka1: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Just make a fake call and ask ebuka to transfer the rest of the 50million naira to your bank and don't forget to collect the remaining 20million naira from yemi

trust me na the girl go first start the convo,,,

she would be like ,,sir do I know you somewhere,ur face look familiar
you nailed it bro
tried it once n to ma greatest surprise it worked more dan magic
less speech, no stress.
infact it turned out to be a one-word conversation on my side.

1 Like

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by onyeezeigbo: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
omenka1:

you nailed it bro
tried it once n to ma greatest surprise it worked more dan magic
less speech, no stress.
infact it turned out to be a one-word conversation on my side.
LOLs I dey tell u bro
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by pussypounder(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
Thankskiss
I will rub my mushroom tip with anointing oil before inserting in your sugar walls. I will explode deep inside twice because of the wetness of the vanilla ice cream but I will definitely make a cream pie. If you complain I will nut in your mouth
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by EmilyShoton(f): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Just make a fake call and ask ebuka to transfer the rest of the 50million naira to your bank and don't forget to collect the remaining 20million naira from yemi

trust me na the girl go first start the convo,,,

she would be like ,,sir do I know you somewhere,ur face look familiar

hahahaha. of cause I will know the guy automatically. biko
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by shegs4danny(m): 4:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
I pray you don't meet ' One word ' lady like me... cheesy grin
what is it about a lady like u....u b godess
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by onyeezeigbo: 4:23pm On Jan 19, 2017
EmilyShoton:

hahahaha. of cause I will know the guy automatically. biko
girls na money be their private code number naa LOLs
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
That one is to start up conversation in the whole bus.

You will hear from

Eze: That man is a wicked man, i pray make him die there, sebi na yoruba vote am? Una think say dem go get Yoruba and igbo price different

Ola: Ha Change yi ko da rara, Ti Nigeria fe break ko break ni si. Buhari is making things costi ooo.

Conductor: Make una no complain na una vote am, me dey field dey play ball that day

Driver; This man fon spoil this country finish, money no dey

THEN THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE MUMU KASSIM IN THE BUS

Kassim; The man is Trying, do you know it was your brother ( referring to Eze) that spoil this country? Lets continue to pray for him

Conductor; ( To Kassim) E be like say you go come down from this bus, abi d suffer no dey touch you
ur own Dey ur body LMFAO!
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 4:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

ur own Dey ur body LMFAO!
grin grin abi na lie
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by seangy4konji: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
Who still does all this stuffs
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Kingsley1000(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
na girls dey initiate conversation whenever 'm in a bus
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by oscaruzie(m): 4:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
yea.... cheesy cheesy its in d oda room wink wink

lol...like you already. mind whatsapp?
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by darbeelicous(f): 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
yea....... I mind! undecided undecided
oscaruzie:

lol...like you already. mind whatsapp?
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by oscaruzie(m): 5:19pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
yea....... I mind! undecided undecided

lol...ok. sorry if I seemed too forward.
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Cinnamon7: 5:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
I would most definitely ask
NeuroBoss:
start scribbling random things down in a foreign language if you understand one. She will be the first to ask you, ''excuse me, what language is that?''
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Damfostopper(m): 5:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
he can't meet Yu... maybe ur an handicap

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abeg make una read my signature because all these things no go help una if u no get money! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by enuk80(m): 5:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:

You will hear from

Eze: That man is a wicked man, i pray make him die there, sebi na yoruba vote am? Una think say dem go get Yoruba and igbo price different

Ola: Ha Change yi ko da rara, Ti Nigeria fe break ko break ni si. Buhari is making things costi ooo.

Conductor: Make una no complain na una vote am, me dey field dey play ball that day

Kassim; The man is Trying, do you know it was your brother ( referring to Eze) that spoil this country? Lets continue to pray for him

Conductor; ( To Kassim) E be like say you go come down from this bus, abi d suffer no dey touch you

you are good, man..I wish i could sign you up
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
enuk80:

you are good, man..I wish i could sign you up
Sign me up for wetin grin grin
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by dfrost: 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:

You will hear from

Genea brought me here. Laugh don scatter me. The woman beside me thinks I'm mad. cheesy
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by itznewmann(m): 5:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:

Na from 1 e dey turn to 2
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
dfrost:

Genea brought me here. Laugh don scatter me. The woman beside me thinks I'm mad. cheesy
don't mind my friend genea
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ogtavia(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
darbeelicous:
udonminit grin grin
the meme picture says it better...
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Genea(f): 6:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
don't mind my friend genea
eeeehn grin grin grin
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Genea(f): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
dfrost:

hahahahaha, u r very good student, u learn so fast grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Omoluabi16(m): 6:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
okowande:
Very simple. Go look for human head, then head for sambisa forest. you will thank me later
lol, Im not so sure I will 'thank you later' when I'm cooling my heels. angry
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by darbeelicous(f): 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2017
do u av it? Pls share wink wink
ogtavia:
the meme picture says it better...
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by PrinzCarter(m): 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2017
[quote author=mimicue post=52942673]Don't go and make money , be lookin for how to toast inside bus when your mates are toasting from Range Rover" ur RANGE should talk for it self ur work is to say hop in n straight up to the other room
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by NLorubebe(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
met one recently, had to free her immediately tho I really liked her sad
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
grin grin abi na lie
Oga u need to be flogged for allowing saliva to enter my wind pipe
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by chiraqDemon(m): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
How to go

Hey wassup
I couldnt help noticing how cute u r(displays really cute smile)
(When she smiles) wow u look even cuter with that smile
Whats the name.......
im chiraqdemon btw....

Picks uo from there

Usually it goes
Wow nice name id guess ur from ............

And then at the end im like lets talk later (get her phone and flash my number from it..... u cant gimme a wrong number that way lol)

If she wants to be left alone or is snubbish i just keep kwayet and face my front to avoid embarrassment..

The key is knowing that u will probably never meet anyone on that bus after that moment except ur attempt succeeds and she agrees to connect with u later
If it goes worng then d ppl that witness ur embarrassment will forget b4 they get home and d girl will forget ur face b4 d next day sef so just go in knowing that u have nothing to lose and a lot to gain
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Mikylopez(f): 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2017
dechriscool:
You can step on her foot intentionally and quickly say "Am so sorry dear".
After her respond,convo can start almost immediately like:"Wow!I admire your courtesy and gentility.I am.... and you are...

Pray for your star make ee no be the day wey she just newly fix her toe nails and she is in a bad mood.You know the rest....
lolz I'll jes break ur leg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him / Nigerian Lady Lists Reasons Why Igbo Men Are The Best Husbands/boyfriends / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.