Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus (60631 Views)

If You Don't Know How To Start A Conversation With A Fine Girl Use This Tricks. / Men Only: SEX, Approaching, Chatting, Keeping a Conversation, Last Long in Bed. / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by enuk80(m): 8:28pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Sign me up for wetin grin grin
for your talent
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Fearcom(m): 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
SmartyPants:

undecided
What is special about you??

I wonder what she's feeling like??
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by habsydiamond(m): 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
#One Word lady. U dey Examination hall why use one word when u no dey on what's app. Is no fair ooo.
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by SmartyPants(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Fearcom:

I wonder what she's feeling like??

lol. guess she got carried away
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by engrnoble(m): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Do the conversion, send me my CHANGE grin

lol! grin grin oya carry Buhari make I carry Lai Mohammed cheesy cheesy na the CHANGE be that. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by DaddyGngeess(m): 9:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
That one is to start up conversation in the whole bus.

You will hear from

Eze: That man is a wicked man, i pray make him die there, sebi na yoruba vote am? Una think say dem go get Yoruba and igbo price different

Ola: Ha Change yi ko da rara, Ti Nigeria fe break ko break ni si. Buhari is making things costi ooo.

Conductor: Make una no complain na una vote am, me dey field dey play ball that day

Driver; This man fon spoil this country finish, money no dey

THEN THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ONE MUMU KASSIM IN THE BUS

Kassim; The man is Trying, do you know it was your brother ( referring to Eze) that spoil this country? Lets continue to pray for him

Conductor; ( To Kassim) E be like say you go come down from this bus, abi d suffer no dey touch you
. My broda u wicked ooo
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Caseless: 9:21pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:

You will hear from

Eze: That man is a wicked man, i pray make him die there, sebi na yoruba vote am? Una think say dem go get Yoruba and igbo price different

Ola: Ha Change yi ko da rara, Ti Nigeria fe break ko break ni si. Buhari is making things costi ooo.

Conductor: Make una no complain na una vote am, me dey field dey play ball that day

Kassim; The man is Trying, do you know it was your brother ( referring to Eze) that spoil this country? Lets continue to pray for him

Conductor; ( To Kassim) E be like say you go come down from this bus, abi d suffer no dey touch you
grin
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by emusbyz(m): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2017
DuchessDee:
I pray you don't meet ' One word ' lady like me... cheesy grin
Abeg, who your one word don help so far...
Dont answer that please...
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 10:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

Oga u need to be flogged for allowing saliva to enter my wind pipe
Sorry biko grin

I was only reacting to what i do experience sometimes when i close
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 10:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
enuk80:

for your talent
which talent nna, we are just being happy and whiling away my vacation time
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by Neenie(f): 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Just make a fake call and ask ebuka to transfer the rest of the 50million naira to your bank and don't forget to collect the remaining 20million naira from yemi

trust me na the girl go first start the convo,,,

she would be like ,,sir do I know you somewhere,ur face look familiar
If i were to be the lady, i won't even take a second glance at you!
Cus i hate guys that brags! angry
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Sorry biko grin
I was only reacting to what i do experience sometimes when i close
u get luck else......
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

u get luck else......
My job is to make people happy and to put smile on their face.

Abeg tell me wetin you for do me, it looks interesting
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 11:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:

bring ur ear lemme whisper it cheesy
lovat:

bring ur ear lemme whisper it
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by christabell18(f): 11:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
y cnt she?
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by kzubyar(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:

You will hear from

the best way to start conversation with a lady inside buss pay her trasport.......
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by saydfact(m): 8:10am On Jan 20, 2017
whatever you ask dont ask this questions

https://www.nairaland.com/3575195/how-many-guys-slept
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by HYOTHi(m): 8:12am On Jan 20, 2017
DuchessDee:
I pray you don't meet ' One word ' lady like me... cheesy grin
Rubbish .
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 8:23am On Jan 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

bring ur ear lemme whisper it cheesy

bring ur ear lemme whisper it
Oya tell me something sweet grin
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by OlympianZeus(m): 9:05am On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:

You will hear from

cheesy :DYou're definitely right

Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
Oya tell me something sweet grin
GLUCOSE! is dat sweet enough?
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 1:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

GLUCOSE! is dat sweet enough?
grin grin angry

What about ur digits
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=lovat post=52972595] grin grin angry

What about ur digits[/quote my digits ain't sweet
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2017
[quote author=ReneeNuttall post=52972661][/quote] I'm d one to determine what. Is sweet to me shocked
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
I'm d one to determine what. Is sweet to me shocked

in this case u are choiceless
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

in this case u are choiceless
Are you on BBM
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 1:27pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
Are you on BBM
nah
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

nah
Oya as e dey hot grin
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by onyeezeigbo: 1:56pm On Jan 20, 2017
Neenie:
If i were to be the lady, i won't even take a second glance at you!
Cus i hate guys that brags! angry
the guy no go send you sef
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 1:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

nah
waiting for d reply
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by ReneeNuttall(f): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
lovat:
waiting for d reply
keep waiting,lol
Re: Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus by lovat(m): 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

keep waiting,lol
Not fair sad sad don't be a bad girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users / 5 Cities With Most RUNS Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.