Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow (824 Views)

Buhari's 75th Birthday: FFK Congratulates President, Asks Him To Resign / Asari Dokubo Arrives Ijaw Youth Council Election With His Squad (Photos) / Tonyebarcanista,Members Of ECOWAS Youth Council Meet Malaysian Ambassador To NGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
ECOWAS YOUTH COUNCIL CONGRATULATES PRESIDENT ADAMA BARROW AND THE GOOD PEOPLE OF THE GAMBIA.

PRESS STATEMENT

The ECOWAS Youth Council ably led by Amb. 'Seun Ologun William wish to felicitate with the good people of Gambia on the inauguration of their President, his Excellency Adama Barrow.

Its noteworthy to state that it was a a journey made tedious by the refusal of the former President Yahya Jammeh to handover. Nevertheless the tenacity and desire of Gambians has brought them to this happy and memorable moment.

We will like to use this important occasion and opportunity to also congratulate the "Newest" President in the world, His Excellency President Adama Barrow and wish him a prosperous tenure.

We call on all Gambians, home and abroad to join hands in the task of rebuild the Democratic institution in the country. Its also pertinent at this point to also call on Gambians to unite to ensure the dream of a new, prosperous Gambia built on justice and equity is realised.

We also must mention the ever dependable youths of West Africa who stood by their fellow Gambian brothers and sisters in their hour of need. We salute your true African spirit of being "your brother's keeper", you have by this singular action become a shinning example to youths worldwide.

ECOWAS Youth Council will continue to support the people of Gambia particularly the youths in their quest for a great Gambia. We also stretch forward our hands of fellowship to His Excellency, President Adama Barrow in his effort to contribute to build a Gambia of West African dream by leading and showing the way and upholding the confidence the Gambian nation has placed on him.

Long Live Gambia, Long Live West Africa.

shared on Palmchat
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by vatiqan(m): 8:30pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hope they conratulated him in his base in The Gambia? Ecowas youth, my foot! Seeking cheap recognition.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by Xway(m): 8:32pm On Jan 19, 2017
vatiqan:
Hope they conratulated him in his base in The Gambia? Ecowas youth, my foot! Seeking cheap recognition.
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2017
vatiqan:
Lol @seeking Cheap recognition!

ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by helinues: 8:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
Ecowas youth of which part?
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by sarrki(m): 8:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
helinues:
Ecowas youth of which part?

Google it
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by sarrki(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
vatiqan:

Wailers are really frustrated these days
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
I too congratulate Mr Barrow on his inauguration as Gambia's new president. Its high time Africa got rid of sit tight dictators. We should also not forget Paul Biya next door and old man Mugabe down south
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by sarrki(m): 8:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
kropotkin2:
I too congratulate Mr Barrow on his inauguration as Gambia's new president. Its high time Africa got rid of sit tight dictators. We should also not forget Paul Biya next door and old man Mugabe down south

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by helinues: 9:17pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Google it

Mr Sarrki abi na Saki, se na u be mouth piece of Ecowas?
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by vatiqan(m): 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2017
sarrki:

Wailers are really frustrated these days

you stink of stupidity. The very opposite of Yorubas' I've ever known.
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by ScotsReferendum: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol @seeking Cheap recognition!

ignorance

ECOWAS should have conducted a fresh election to put to rest the election irregularities that took place in Gambia.

They shouldn't have invaded without first conducting a fresh election.
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by Csami(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
vatiqan:

you stink of stupidity. The very opposite of Yorubas' I've ever known.

JESU! Bros, your insult heavy o!
Re: Ecowas Youth Council Congratulates President Adama Barrow by MORNDEW(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Which kind congratulatory message be this wey no recognise the efforts of Nigeria, Senegal and even Ghana.
These youths don start their own headless speech too.

(1) (Reply)

How Come Please..??? / SULTAN’S VISIT: Kogi In Danger Of Religious Crisis / EFCC Declares Hausa Woman Wanted Alive, Her Crimes Will Surprise You (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.