Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (76949 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by ewosk: 1:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Ehn begging to recon....whaat angry shocked shocked

She should be cooling or heating up in custody by now she is dangerous and poise great threat to lives and property...
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Eaglesence: 2:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
kllinxman:

Baba why you go fear Oluwa pikin ?

Guy, you asked the questio, I only gave the answer. cool
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sirfee(m): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
solasoulmusic:
I've been waiting for you

Lol
I'm not o just I've heard the story before and I know the anti women people's party is here in full effect

If the story is real it's unfortunate her actions may she be punished but honestly it's Facebook anybody can use that pic and make up anything to bring down a woman and the world will jump without even confirming

Just ask Trump
Ok no problem but wait a minute,who are the anti-women people's party?Lol.We(guys) don't hate you(ladies) but we are just calling a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2017
sirfee:
Ok no problem but wait a minute,who are the anti-women people's party?Lol.We(guys) don't hate you(ladies) but we are just calling a spade a spade.

Well said I feel some posts are perpetuating fear in the minds of the youth about women when we read comments like fear women

There's is nothing to fear the truth is gender has nothing to do with how people choose to act on love

The environment and the individual plays a deeper role
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sirfee(m): 9:57pm On Jan 20, 2017
solasoulmusic:

Well said I feel some posts are perpetuating fear in the minds of the youth about women when we read comments like fear women

There's is nothing to fear the truth is gender has nothing to do with how people choose to act on love

The environment and the individual plays a deeper role

Hmmmm!the environment and the individual plays a deeper role indeed that's why I'm always afraid of the African ladies(no offence).Some are good but the bad eggs are more than the good ones.We have so many desperate ladies and guys out there who don't give a f*ck so there's need to be extremely careful to always avoid stories that touch.....like this one we are treating right now.Goodnight.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
sirfee:
Hmmmm!the environment and the individual plays a deeper role indeed that's why I'm always afraid of the African ladies(no offence).Some are good but the bad eggs are more than the good ones.We have so many desperate ladies and guys out there who don't give a f*ck so there's need to be extremely careful to always avoid stories that touch.....like this one we are treating right now.Goodnight.

It's not a good situation but I recommend everyone to study whoever their with including their lifestyle and their friends

No matter how angry you get sobriety must be reached at some point I prefer walking away or staying quiet than to burn property you will replace in this harsh economy

Wickedness seems easier but kindness reaches further

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sirfee(m): 10:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
solasoulmusic:

It's not a good situation but I recommend everyone to study whoever their with including their lifestyle and their friends

No matter how angry you get sobriety must be reached at some point I prefer walking away or staying quiet than to burn property you will replace in this harsh economy

Wickedness seems easier but kindness reaches further

True talk,you are saying this because you aren't a teenager,too much of telemundo,fox life,zee world etc is really affecting our youths.May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 21, 2017
sirfee:
True talk,you are saying this because you aren't a teenager,too much of telemundo,fox life,zee world etc is really affecting our youths.May God help us.
Amen bro hoping they get the message

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by ismart: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
Better gals wud be dieing for dea love,den no go gree,na all this karishika gals dey'll be running after.
as if u sef go like better bois. Yimu.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by midolstudent(m): 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2017
adizgal:
Wow that's wickedness no matter what she shouldn't have gone that far
baby girl watsup

Plz let's talk privately grin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by goodybabeo1: 2:01pm On May 21, 2018
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.