Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (76982 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by kenoz(m): 8:00am On Jan 20, 2017
shocked.

Too bad
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by heayernu56(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2017
KOLEWERK
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by seangy4konji: 8:14am On Jan 20, 2017
I have a bastard like that in my life. I have repeated it for 5 years that we have been datin that I hate when she gets just on social media. I can't marry a lady that presses her phone all te time. In the car,house,bed,hotel room,pubs,club. She will sometimes nah saying it's her phone. Me my self putting food on the table do t press it like this. Don't even go there unless to check e mail. She thinks I was joking and nber chaned. Thinking cos after 5-6yeats there is no place I can go maybe marry out of pity. Nagging and always bouncing up and down in public as if she is the ou fine girl.i told this lady I was traveling out In a hotel they respect me a lot for just 3 weeks and she said so I can't tell we ?destroyed the room in the hotel.i paid for damages and she collected all the money I borrowed from her leaving me stranded in Lagos without any money to even make my journey and missed fligh and lots of hogs. She came back after a month begging. I said accepted and si talk to her. If I enter Lagos I will still knack her but that marriage??

Maybe in another life. After 6 years of courtship.
Na she brought destruction to her life.

She can stab me while sleeping.she even slaps me and I wo t raise a hand.

It's a beautiful sign from god. If you accept her?max 2 years she will give you slow poison.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 20, 2017
Why won't she be violent, when you date a woman and make stupid promises to her.

He shouldn't have taken her into his 4 room apartment, she must have been pretending to him like they usually do.

Our devious daughters of eve. cool
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 20, 2017
Love is blind, but more seriously, that kind person p^nna dey sweet. If na be I go consider her based on her sweet tin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by HENSEXIE(f): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2017
So wat did she achieve by doin dat.nd she rili did xpect a makeup? Wow! D babe get mind sha
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by delpee(f): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2017
This is terrible! Relationship na by force? Thank God she showed her true colour in good time. The brother still needs to watch his back though. Hope the incident was reported to caution her at least. I think she needs to visit a psychiatrist urgently.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by oochi123(f): 8:38am On Jan 20, 2017
Abandoned house..don't believe this story one bit..

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by wizard007(m): 8:46am On Jan 20, 2017
If it was me, that girl would be fanning her parents behind bars, if they have pets I'll cage jail them too. Stupid girl!
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by kllinxman(m): 8:48am On Jan 20, 2017
Eaglesence:

FEAR KLLINXMAN grin grin grin
Baba why you go fear Oluwa pikin ?
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by wizard007(m): 8:51am On Jan 20, 2017
marisdgreat:
That lady is a devil incarnate that has an evil spirit controlling her because she just behaved like a possessed human being, when you guys will see a girl that loves you for real n ready to stay with u no matter the difficulties u won't value her worth then it's someone that doesn't need your love u will start showing more care, attention n love.

Someone just sounded like a side chic/ friendzoned crusher grin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by wizard007(m): 8:52am On Jan 20, 2017
oochi123:

Evidence that its indeed abandoned?
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by CioAngels(f): 9:02am On Jan 20, 2017
Please, don't take her back, that is if she did what you said she did.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Tynasparks(f): 9:11am On Jan 20, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

even a female also concur??
yea i concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2017
No name of Suspect or Victim no date when crime occurred or location but so many men come to this thread to condemn the actions of a very fictitious writer

Know a real story when you read one
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by ThinkSmarter: 10:02am On Jan 20, 2017
femolacqua:
C'mon what did do that for? Na by force, my guy run for life or she u go de carry bouncer anywhere u go. Cos e this kind person de on a mission.
Ayam not understanding
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 10:15am On Jan 20, 2017
sirfee:
Hmmm!it's easier said than done.Many are cowards who wander through the media and the internet daily claiming to be what they aren't.A failed state with too many tribalists,hypocrites and bigots can never move forward.

You are right, Sirfee, there's a lot of cowardice, insecurity and no sense of direction. But I can bet you there are few very committed heads who deeply and desperately yearn for a real change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by OlaMiki: 10:17am On Jan 20, 2017
she is very much insane , she ought to be chained down inside prison walahi
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 20, 2017
omotolatoyosi:
Better gals wud be dieing for dea love,den no go gree,na all this karishika gals dey'll be running after.

Prove what you have. If all goes well, it could make fp.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sulakishop(m): 10:26am On Jan 20, 2017
This na small thing naa, ask Oma Akataaka if I lie. 2011/2012 remains in my diary of life...if u ask me, who I go ask? I still have the pictures on my dropbox...na only my car remain...
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2017
I certainly hope nobody burns davear 's house.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 20, 2017
Toor
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by joeace2020(m): 11:03am On Jan 20, 2017
rosalieene:

As an IMO chick, my bride price should be over 5 billion, hope you can afford it grin grin grin

We use 5billion to mop the floor.. chicken change
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by marisdgreat(f): 11:18am On Jan 20, 2017
cool wink[quote author=wizard007 post=52965232]

Someone just sounded like a side chic/ friendzoned crusher grin[/quote
u are not serious, did I look like a side chick to u or maybe u r the one am crushing on. how did you see the crushing things? smiley[quote author=wizard007 post=52965232]

Someone just sounded like a side chic/ friendzoned crusher grin[/quote
u are not serious, did I look like a side chick to u or maybe u r the one am crushing on. how did you see the crushing things?
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by cybriz82(m): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2017
dinachi:
Did you notice that only few women are responding here. That tells you how dark and evil most of them are.

chop knuckle mr detective....u sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by alaskido(m): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2017
kllinxman:
After devil and mmm fear ..... ?
Complete it if u know.

FEAR WOMAN grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sirfee(m): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2017
Milonis:

You are right, Sirfee, there's a lot of cowardice, insecurity and no sense of direction. But I can bet you there are few very committed heads who deeply and desperately yearn for a real change
You are correct bro,I'm just sorry for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sirfee(m): 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
solasoulmusic:
No name of Suspect or Victim no date when crime occurred or location but so many men come to this thread to condemn the actions of a very fictitious writer

Know a real story when you read one

A feminist spotted.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by sirfee(m): 12:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
oochi123:
It's not compulsory,I'm always afraid of feminists like you.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
She should be arrest for Arson and be ready to pay the damages.. Some women are very stupid and do things without thinking....
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
sirfee:
A feminist spotted.
I've been waiting for you

Lol
I'm not o just I've heard the story before and I know the anti women people's party is here in full effect

If the story is real it's unfortunate her actions may she be punished but honestly it's Facebook anybody can use that pic and make up anything to bring down a woman and the world will jump without even confirming

Just ask Trump

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by larimo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
At the least, you have saved yourself from a chaotic future

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.