Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (76949 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Wasapella: 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
It's OK if you
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Rekyz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2017
If them put this one for kirikiri, e no go reach beta two weeks, she go burn am.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by raphy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
That type of lady takes hard drugs.when it get inside her she won't be herself anymore she can destroy things fir sometime.but when it has calm down she will be normal again.and the guy was a big fool without knowing her characters before he befriend her .now she want to come and beg .when all the property hv gone.#saynoyodrugs #sayyesyolife

There are still good girls out there guys .just don't think that all girls are bad.
Some re spoiled by peer pressure very
early in there life ..
So be a good bae.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Don27tiky(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
E Don happen again
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by daveemuobo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
dinachi:
Did you notice that only few women are responding here. That tells you how dark and evil most of them are.

Fear women o..if it's a thread about a pregnant bride, they'll flood the thread to scream don't judge

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by lastpage: 10:57pm On Jan 19, 2017
quiverfull:
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

It is better to live on the ROOF TOP, than to share a house with an evil woman" - Book of Ecclesiastics undecided

God created MAN........... and rested on the 7th day!

Since God created WOMAN ('Woe' to Man), he has NEVER RESTED!

Man lived in peace and accord with God, in the garden of Eden, obeying God and enjoying the benefits
Since a Woman joined him, she scattered everything and got Man driven out of his Paradise!

God knew Women when he created them.....He knew what he created and knew what EVIL they would bring to menfolk.

But to make them irresistible, God had to endow them with "special features" otherwise, let me ask:

*Why did God give women a rounded, eye-catching backside, instead of just making it plain like that of a man?
*Why did God not put the 'Bweast' of women at the back or somewhere hidden (after-all it is just to feed the baby) or make it grow during baby-feeding and make it disappear after that? Why make it rounded and pointed so that it can tempt a man from afar?
* Why did God make sex with a woman 'pleasant and desirable' for a long time instead of strictly for procreation, like in other animals? Chickens do it for 2seconds and that should be enough!)
*Finally, Why did God create woman, from the rib of a Man and not just form her from dust (separately) like he did the man?
*Why put the love of 'woman' in a man's DNA?

Because God knew that if He did not play these pranks on Man, with all the 'woes' women bring, men would abandon them so fast.
Only God can clear-up this mess he created!
angry angry

Lastpgae!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by reubenobi(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
KingGBsky:

Oga you dey on a mission with your grammer oo

all I see is error everywhere
i tell u
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
voicelez:
We all cant die in silence

We've got to take back and keep our country. Things can't continue this way
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Kivichi21: 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
Same thing happened to me. She destroy my t.v, play station 3, washing machine, fridge, blender in fact all the electronic I have. These ladies are everywhere, guys please be careful... They pretend at first later the devil will surface.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by daveemuobo(m): 10:59pm On Jan 19, 2017
adizgal:
Wow that's wickedness no matter what she shouldn't have gone that far

She'd have gone a lil far abi
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
Home base girls mehn

She's not light-skin cc: MrCork cheesy
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by permanentgrace(m): 11:00pm On Jan 19, 2017
One prayer point men shouldn't always forget to pray is for God to direct their steps when it comes to meeting women especially when needing a woman for something serious. More evil women roam the street than the good ones.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Damfostopper(m): 11:01pm On Jan 19, 2017
those who gives a fvck about galfrend went dat way... fvck the biitch... dumb the biitch

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by voicelez: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2017
keep creating the awareness, share in all social media
Milonis:

We've got to take back and keep our country. Things can't continue this way
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by chronique(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2017
I have never beaten a lady but if you try this with me, expect to wake up in the hospital. The kind of madness that engulfed and possessed you, you will explain.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Cutie09(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
I don't think Nigerian women can do this? Or this happened in Nigeria it must have been in westerners country please correct me if I'm wrong. It is bad really bad some people are horrible good luck you've your life back
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by doskie(m): 11:05pm On Jan 19, 2017
dominique:
She's obviously a psychopath and should not be allowed to mingle with normal people. Hope she gets arrested
tell me why the guy can't simply arrest her and have her in court. She'll be reprimanded.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2017
na men full here o, where are the ladies?
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by dingbang(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
grin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by creamylicious(f): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
domestic violence against d male gender.... that guy should spill other trauma he went through in a relationship with that lady

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by pinkyruledworld(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2017
dinachi:
Did you notice that only few women are responding here. That tells you how dark and evil most of them are.
badaoyeyemi baby come and see someting
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2017
Serves him right.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
real definition of karashika... She's one of the Queen of the coast sent to destroy the guy life and destiny.

her initial plan failed, and she wants to come back and finish the mission...
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by omotolatoyosi(f): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2017
Better gals wud be dieing for dea love,den no go gree,na all this karishika gals dey'll be running after.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by lastpage: 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
eitch:
has she been punished for what she did? oh, she even had the audacity to come back to plead? lol... what happened to 'crime and punishment'? this is how they grow from stubborn to ferocious... ahbeg jail her

If a man did this to a woman, all the women in Nigeria would descend on him and would not stop until he gets jailed!

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Jakess: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
run for Ur life o

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by nwamehn: 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
okwyee:

True talk...
I also saw a post on how a lady almost wrecked a guy emotionally, and again very few ladies replied the post... Like 15guys -2ladies... Haba

But once it's where a man did something bad to a woman, u will see them invade the thread like herdsmen shouting, 'men ar evil', 'all men ar the same' etc, as if evil is gender specific.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by lastpage: 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2017
doskie:
tell me why the guy can't simply arrest her and have her in court. She'll be reprimanded.

She'll shed some "crocodile" tears in court, lie that it was her "period" that caused he to lose her head and some foolish men will also come to her defence so, she gets "slap on the wrist" and that is it. angry

Men have always had a raw deal, from the garden of Eden.... and it is getting worse by the day!

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by joeace2020(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
rosalieene:
What rubbish! The lady is just evil. If possible she ll cut his dickk if he cheats

seems you are a good girl... I will like to marry your kind.. no need dating. When should i come to pay the bride price? grin grin grin
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Dvoice123(m): 11:14pm On Jan 19, 2017
Only a hopeless fellow wul do that..... so what next gal? Sweet revenge Abi?
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Tynasparks(f): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Na to use her do money ritual build another house sure pass angry angry
kpakam thats all ... Well said

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.