Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos (76951 Views)

Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by quiverfull(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned"

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by rosalieene(f): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
What rubbish! The lady is just evil. If possible she ll cut his dickk if he cheats

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Prince4mic: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Na to use her do money ritual build another house sure pass angry angry

Na im sure pass..lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Frozeen(m): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Abi oo angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by eitch: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2017
has she been punished for what she did? oh, she even had the audacity to come back to plead? lol... what happened to 'crime and punishment'? this is how they grow from stubborn to ferocious... ahbeg jail her

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by iamzubby(m): 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
Girls sef eh
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
hehehe, you made my day man. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by babyfaceafrica: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Feminist will still support her

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by AngelsAndStars(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
hope she get jailed or compensate for damages.

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by chubbygal(f): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2017
Well it all depend sha! Women don suffer

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by okwyee(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Stupedinluv:
whats this undecided
True talk...
I also saw a post on how a lady almost wrecked a guy emotionally, and again very few ladies replied the post... Like 15guys -2ladies... Haba

2 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by piagetskinner(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
Some ladies are just maaaad!!
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by 1Rebel: 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2017
nigerian females are just something else. That's how the other one waited for her husband to return to nigeria and arranged for his assassination.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
Lord save him 4rm Karishika
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2017
rosalieene:
What rubbish! The lady is just evil. IG possible she ll cut his dickk is he cheats

Baby hope you won't do such to me...else please lemme comman collect the part payment bride price
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by adizgal(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Wow that's wickedness no matter what she shouldn't have gone that far

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by rosalieene(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
markdonpuzo:

Baby hope you won't do such to me...else please lemme comman collect the part payment bride price
undecided kiss
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by pweetychyka(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
Why on earth will he harbor a lady dat he's not married to? Someone u even barely know/understand her character!

Some men n dat thing called pvssy sef embarassed

She already tasted d better things of life with u n u want her to go back to the slum or wherever u picked her from jez like dat?

Mehn OP d guy messed up big tym...buh d lady messed up biggest tym!

Sowiiii for his loss!

#2017 will be a beta year!

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by TheSuperNerd(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
This is extreme psychopathic behavior by the lady.....

Some ladies.. when they love, they do so with not just all their heart but with all their soul and spirit, body and also their life's worth (and worse they can kill anything or anyone that threatens that "love")...... These ones, their love is like "a volcanic eruption"... Very deadly and mysteriously sinister...

Hurt or break up with them... Then you are in for it bruva... Really sad.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by EMXTAN1(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
"NO WOMAN NO CRY" THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY FOR NOW, LEMME NOT SAY ANOTHER THING AND MY OGA ON THE TOP SAYS ANOTHER

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by rosalieene(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2017
markdonpuzo:

undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by RichieDaVinci01(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
Woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by KingGBsky(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
femolacqua:
C'mon what did do that for? Na by force, my guy run for life or she u go de carry bouncer anywhere u go. Cos e this kind person de on a mission.

Oga you dey on a mission with your grammer oo

all I see is error everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by darafada: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
she remember how many times d guy don blow her for inside that house grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by israel4eva(m): 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2017
Women!! The dangerous die, to the extend my mother Wey be woman come dey warn me about them.dangerous as a bag full of rattlesnake! Just look at.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by freecocoa(f): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
She's crazy.
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by lexander(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Whoa that's a perfect example of a "YANDERE"
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by padi94(m): 10:51pm On Jan 19, 2017
Abeg show us her face for avoidance purpose... make me jejely avoid her madness, make she no go burn down my DUPLEX
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Pascal181: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
End time lovers
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by IamUdo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2017
Report the case to police. He is looking for early grave if he takes her back
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
That one will just murder the guy....
Re: Lady Burns Down Her Boyfriend's House After Breakup. Photos by AngelicBeing: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
dinachi:
Did you notice that only few women are responding here. That tells you how dark and evil most of them are.
grin grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You. / Blessing Asso Weds Emmanuel Asso (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.