Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? (25712 Views)

I Wanna Cook Some Naija Dishes As A Supprise For My Man On His Birthday! / Is It Wrong To Ask Your Husband To Wash The Dishes When You Are Sick / The Couple Who Wash The Dishes Together Will Stay Together, Research Reveals Re (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama-gee:

You're full of shit and no pants. angry
Go and satisfy your sex starving self. angry angry
Virgin at 50
. angry angry

im so sure u're referring to michelin89??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2009
full depth:

No because she can do simple Maths: 2009 - 1989 = 20.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mamagee3(f): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2009
Shut up and go and satisfy yourself somewhere. cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mamagee3(f): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
full depth:

Who else is sex craving apart from you? angry
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by posakosa(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2009
^^^^ madam- gee abeg take am easy.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:12pm On Nov 28, 2009
i aint sex-whatever,
i demand respect ! and that i got, cool cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mamagee3(f): 11:13pm On Nov 28, 2009
full depth:

i aint sex-whatever,
i demand respect ! and that i gotcool cool

*Yawns*
You got it from sex straving Old men like you. cool cool
I'm outta here
. cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:14pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama, u are so corrupt !!
wonder what kind of orientation u have?? u think everything is about sex??
corrupt kid.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by jaygirl2: 11:16pm On Nov 28, 2009
@full depth
i guess am d only one dt understnd u
ur vision is truly BLURRED
sucks to be u!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by na2day2(m): 11:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama-gee:

You're full of shit and no pants. angry
Go and satisfy your sex starving self. angry angry
Virgin at 50
. angry angry

aren't u one of those that call guys dogs and yet u are complaining he is a virgin at 50? why can't u ovularias make up ur minds
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2009
jay-girl:

@full depth
i guess am d only one dt understnd u
your vision is truly BLURRED
sucks to be u!

thanks for the compliment !! sorry, ur type cant cant get me vexed !
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Igwe9(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
@full depth, you still in this argument? why not wash the damn dish and have your food serve on a clean plate. cool smiley wink

I always believe that whatever one calls his/her dog that shall it bear. undecided

Where's the love? no matter what, you know she wont beat you if you refused, rather would make her love and cherish you the more. smiley

The bottom line is that many would do it without being told if it was their girlfriends
sad
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:23pm On Nov 28, 2009
na2day?:

aren't u one of those that call guys dogs and yet u are complaining he is a virgin at 50? why can't u ovularias make up your minds
shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin
dont mind her.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2009
Igwe.:

The bottom line is that many would do it without being told if it was their girlfriends[/color] sad

i aint one of those guys, and would never be.
Im a man and she was created to be under me. I provide, she takes care of the house, and not vice-versa.
dont know about u?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2009
Must you display you ignorant? Do you read the Bible with your asshole?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2009
na2day?:

aren't u one of those that call guys dogs and yet u are complaining he is a virgin at 50? why can't u ovularias make up your minds

You clearly need a reality check or you need to stop smoking too much.
Where in the world did you hear me call anyone a dog
?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:31pm On Nov 28, 2009
i feel sorry for you.
do you talk to your mother that way?
"IM A MAN, BOOM BOOM BOOM, IM KING KONG, GODZILLA, FEAR ME! FEAR ME! MOM YOURE SHIT. YOURE A WOMAN, SO YOURE UNDER ME! YOU DO WHAT I SAY!"
i really hope thats now how you speak to her just because she is a woman.
and i got news for you!!
cut off that di.ck in between your legs and there is no difference between you and I. cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 28, 2009
THE-AMAKA:

i feel sorry for you.
do you talk to your mother that way?
"IM A MAN, BOOM BOOM BOOM, IM KING KONG, GODZILLA, FEAR ME! FEAR ME! MOM YOURE SHIT. YOURE A WOMAN, SO YOURE UNDER ME! YOU DO WHAT I SAY!"
i really hope thats now how you speak to her just because she is a woman.
and i got news for you!!
cut off that di.ck in between your legs and there is no difference between you and I. cool

Difference dey my dear. You are born a woman. You can never become one. Womanhood is a pride and must be cherished. cool
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 11:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
lol
but the point im trying to make is your di.ck doesnt give you power over anyone else.
when a man has no di.ck he is useless!! he cant even reproduce.
then he is good-for-nothing. lol

since women do everything anyway, what will he be good for? sex? impregnating someone?
LMFAO!! oh i laugh. cheesy
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 28, 2009
Without a privates he is less than useless.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:38pm On Nov 28, 2009
Amaka, u and michelin are both UNSERIOUS AND BUNCH OF CORRUPT CHILDREN without good upbringing !!
U really need help, U both need to see a SHRINK
i pity una, ur long stay in NL has not helped u guys yet, bc u have resolved in shutting ur brains out,
NONSENSE !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by Igwe9(m): 11:39pm On Nov 28, 2009
full depth:

i aint one of those guys, and would never be.
Im a man and she was created to be under me. I provide, she takes care of the house, and not vice-versa.
dont know about u?
definitely not your wife yet, the last time i checked it was still 1+1 = 1, and never have I seen a place its specifically written that woman's job is to wash dishes or what have you, we men atimes are lazy domestically but fail to admit it. sad

You maybe right, I used to think that cooking is not meant for me until i went round all the food joints in Abuja setee all of 'em begin taste the same way to me. I had to learn cooking over the phone. grin

The truth of the matter is that , the only thing you do in common with your wife is to have children,and that is written all over you. undecided
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by kweenchi(f): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
Washing the dishes is a womans responsibility, I find. Im all about independent women/feminism and all that but we shouldnt take it too far by demanding a man to do the dishes. As women it is our obligation to cater to the man and take care of household responsibilities. Men have their own tasks to take on. Men on the other hand shouldnt take it too far by always refusing to do any kind of chores, like when the wife is sick or tired, assist and help her out.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2009
Amaka, urs is the worst, u dont seem to make sense at-all, talkng thrash since !!
God, who raised u?? and how did that person cope?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2009
kweenchi:

Washing the dishes is a womans responsibility, I find. Im all about independent women/feminism and all that but we shouldnt take it too far by demanding a man to do the dishes. As women it is our obligation to cater to the man and take care of household responsibilities. Men have their own tasks to take on. Men on the other hand shouldnt take it too far by always refusing to do any kind of chores, like when the wife is sick or tired, assist and help her out.

Kweenchi, uare definitely not an ordinary woman,  U ARE A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE !!  smiley
take this:- MY RESPECT
u make so much sense my dear !

Amaka and mma gi, can u see a real woman talking??
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by mamagee3(f): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
full depth:

Kweenchi, uare definitely not an ordinary woman,  U ARE A WOMAN OF SUBSTANCE !!  smiley
take this:- MY RESPECT
u make so much sense my dear !

Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by chiogo(f): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2009
kweenchi:

If you're all about independent women/feminism, your post contradicts that. And if the woman is also working along with the man, whose job is it? Abeg jare. You people yarn too much dust on this site.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:46pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama-gee:

why wont u be confused??
mmccchhheeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww !!
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by nezerst(f): 11:53pm On Nov 28, 2009
To all the mamas in the house.
This is exactly what u get when when u raise ur boys to think they are God's give to women.
Only a useless, wicked and insensitive man will wait for his wife to ask him to help out with the house chores
esp. when they r both working.
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by TheSeeker(m): 11:56pm On Nov 28, 2009
Y'all still here arguing over this?
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by fulldepth(m): 11:58pm On Nov 28, 2009
some girls are so stubborn and have refused to accept the simple truth !
Re: Me? Do The Dishes With You? For What? by THEAMAKA3(f): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2009
full depth:

some girls are so stubborn and have refused to accept the simple truth !

YOU are the one who has refused to accept the simple truth that the world is changing and you need to get with it or get lost!!
stop living in the 1600s and wake up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (26) (Reply)

How To Attract A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / South African Girls Have The Real Orobo: Bums Like No Other-- / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.