Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,288 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? (526 Views)

Why Do Guys Do This To Ladies (photos) / Family Shades Mum In Obituary For Abandoning Kids To Live With Brother-in-law / Never Trust Women. If You Dont Want A Life Of Dissapointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by Eglobalma: 8:08am On Jan 20, 2017
I dont think i will ever be at a point in my life where i would live with a women completely. Do u see the amount of evil things they do because of heartbreak? I am literally scared of what they can do because they are emotional psychos!! Only because i look good small, my life has been hell since i was a kid. They target me and cuz i dont give them face they spread lies against me and try to bring my name down. How tf will i trust such a gender? How do other guys live permanently with a woman , i dont get it? Cant u just get a one night stand like me and move on??
Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by Prime1(m): 8:15am On Jan 20, 2017
don't no what to say......lets ask the person below me

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by TosinDru: 8:22am On Jan 20, 2017
maybe the person below me has something to say

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by Silentscreamer(f): 8:25am On Jan 20, 2017
Since d op didnt make any sense i have nothing to say. D person below might have something to say though

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by AlexCk: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2017
Im pretty sure u have been meeting the wrong ladies @Op, hence ur complaint
Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by dingbang(m): 8:31am On Jan 20, 2017
Dat is why we men are very careful with the woman we choose to spend our lives with....

Some girls think its all about beauty and sex, in marriage its so much more than that, her ability to manage a home makes her a wife material. Some of them are just so lazy, chores to them are like a strange thing to the extent they can't even try...

My mom comes back home so tired and still manages to enter d kitchen... No wonder we young men look for ladies like our mums... Or better than our mums, dats if these ladies are trained well... I will drop my pen here, so that my words don't get misunderstood
Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 20, 2017
cheesy

Juz live ur life & do whatever u wanna do... Don't bother to ask how other men are so happy with their wife or gf...
Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by sinaj(f): 8:32am On Jan 20, 2017
I dont think i will ever be at a point in my life where i would live with a women

Trust issues is evn affecting ur grammar sad

Btw u don't seem like one that can handle a relationship, dnt worry wen u get to dat bridge u will understand bera.
Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 20, 2017
Eglobalma:
I dont think i will ever be at a point in my life where i would live with a women completely. Do u see the amount of evil things they do because of heartbreak? I am literally scared of what they can do because they are emotional psychos!! Only because i look good small, my life has been hell since i was a kid. They target me and cuz i dont give them face they spread lies against me and try to bring my name down. How tf will i trust such a gender? How do other guys live permanently with a woman , i dont get it? Cant u just get a one night stand like me and move on??
i feel your pain bro, i just wanna Bleep em and move on but they won't let me embarassed
Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 20, 2017
Eglobalma:

How old are you
Re: How Do Guys Trust Women And Live With Them? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
This OP na pikin....i reserve my comment

(1) (Reply)

Five Ways To Know A Is A Virgin / My Own Say!!!!! (exclusively Bae) / Still Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.