Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? (14612 Views)

I Have Never Cummed During Sex, What Can I Do?? / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Sex On First Visit. Does It Mean She Is Cheap? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by LecciGucci: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
rosalieene:

Emmm yay buy not there currently

Ok.. so whats ur current location dear smiley
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 8:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
LecciGucci:

Ok.. so whats ur current location dear smiley
Somewhere in ogun
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by LecciGucci: 8:15pm On Jan 20, 2017
rosalieene:

Somewhere in ogun

Lol @ "somewhere"
Ok.. dear... can i send u pm smiley
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
Lol
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by pearlJ(f): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
attacker321:
I had a long round of sex with my woman and she was crying after it.

Please what does it mean for a woman to cry after sex?

Oga me! Na only she, go fit tell u wetin dey mk her cry o.if u ask me,na who I go ask?

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:
And you still exed her Nawaoooo

Nma, sometimes love is just not enuf.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
CorGier:

Nma, sometimes love is just not enuf.
Its enough for me. Other things will fall in place once there's true love.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:
Its enough for me. Other things will fall in place once there's true love.

wat's the point of being in a relationship wen one is not happy?
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by mickool(m): 10:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
She remembered what her mother told her. Its guilt...
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Henrygreat212(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
attacker321:
I had a long round of sex with my woman and she was crying after it.

Please what does it mean for a woman to cry after sex?
....the chances that she cheated on u recently is also there...

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 12:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Your wife?? undecidedand you brought the matter to nairaland?daddy, please talk to mummy.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Mijioyime1: 1:49am On Jan 21, 2017
➡⬅⬆⬇↗↘↙↖↖↕

THIS IS THE LATEST MONEY GROUP CHAT ONLINE

WELCOME TO SMART GAINS

This is an avenue where we get double of our initial pledge in less than 24 hours. The group is not for everyone but for matured minds.

Maximum PH is 10k
Minimum PH is 5k

Requirements
1.whatsapp enabled phone
2.internet banking
3.instant transfer

HOW IT WORKS
You PH 5000(i.e you provide a help of 5000 naira and get a help of 10000 in less than 6 hours. And a help of 10,000 will amount to 20,000 in less than 48hours

If you are not ready to PH,pls don't PH,this is for serious minded individuals.

You must pay to the person you are matched within 6 hours if not you will removed and the person rematched.

We want to achieve a common goal, so let's keep Phing.

To join the group click the link below.
https:///BtE5gXPviui2AxLaDWcLE5

To join our complaint room, click on the link below

https:///0LYBADc2UU368KXwO2VnjE

Hurry Now, thank the ever hardworking admins later.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 5:48am On Jan 21, 2017
CorGier:

wat's the point of being in a relationship wen one is not happy?
No point at all
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
No point at all

dat is it. In my quiet time I still miss her tho, but happiness above all else.

1 Like

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by MaziOmenuko: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2017
Wanted to comment and I read it's your wife!

Na ur intimate matter with your wife you carry come Nairaland where 75% of commenters are either single, teenagers, unmarried and a combination of all three.

2 Likes

Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 21, 2017
CorGier:

That's my mantra...
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 21, 2017
CorGier:

Your signature though undecided Tooken
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by pembisco(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2017
Since she's your wife, may be she has HIV and couldn't tell you, and now she's crying, feeling guilty that she might have infected you, or cheated on you. What I'm I even saying sef? lipsrsealed
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2017
Nma27:
Your signature though undecided Tooken

sabi sabi, na person quote.
Mills' line from the song Ambition.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 21, 2017
CorGier:

sabi sabi, na person quote.
Mills' line from the song Ambition.
Gberu sokale... grin grin grin. I hear ya though
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by bomasek(m): 12:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:
Well...... She felt she had sinned against God.
#thatsTheTruth
Bae,when u go enter lag,make we go chill for beach,cinema or any place of your choice
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Burgerlomo: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
It simply means enjoyment galore to the gal, while the dude is killing himself trying to show super power in form of I'm damn good grin
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 12:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
bomasek:
Bae,when u go enter lag,make we go chill for beach,cinema or any place of your choice
Why why why why do u want to see my face by all means
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Maybe it was her first time or maybe you just murdered the kitty Bruh!! Congratulations... Sha expect her to get real clingy from now on wink wink
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by futurism: 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Wanted to comment and I read it's your wife!

Na ur intimate matter with your wife you carry come Nairaland where 75% of commenters are either single, teenagers, unmarried and a combination of all three.
Boss, the matter tire me o... it's been long boss, remember your igbo learning thread lol.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SalomonKane: 1:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:

He's just saying he likes you and wants to hang out with you. smiley

That's a good enough reason, isn't it? smiley
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by bomasek(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
rosalieene:

I like u na,abi na crime
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by bomasek(m): 1:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:

The bae na small pikin,I doubt if she don pass 23,just imagine the silly question she's asking.
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by SalomonKane: 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
bomasek:
The bae na small pikin,I doubt if she don pass 23,just imagine the silly question she's asking.
Chill out bro. She has her reasons. This section is known for breeding liars and cheap blackmailers. I'm sure she's just being cautious.

Asking a question or two won't do any harm. smiley
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 1:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
bomasek:
Can u just imagine yourself lipsrsealed
I know your type.... Goodbye
Re: When A Woman Cries After Sex, What Does It Mean? by rosalieene(f): 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
SalomonKane
post=53002163:

Chill out bro. She has her reasons. This section is known for breeding liars and cheap blackmailers. I'm sure she's just being cautious.

Asking a question or two won't do any harm. smiley
Do u mind him angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class / First Sex With My Virgin Girlfriend. Advice Needed / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2017. [male Edition]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.