Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas (53930 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Vacuum A Vehicle's AC System Before Refill? / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2018
Happy Sunday friends.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
Auto A/C master leak shield just arrived from master cool.
Come and fix your leakage problem.

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by afoife: 8:41am On Jul 17, 2018
mosbus:
what kind of car is it and year model.
But does it get cold when you drive faster.

opel zafira 2006. It gets cool wen am alone in the car and when the weather is cold and rainy and sometimes when driving fast
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2018
afoife:

opel zafira 2006. It gets cool wen am alone in the car and when the weather is cold and rainy and sometimes when driving fast
check gas quantity and also the cabin filter.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2018
Leakage test on 1995 BMW 740i with my digital manifold gauge and leakage kits.

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:53am On Aug 03, 2018
BMW E38 1995 A/C is back to life.

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Shagati(m): 11:46am On Aug 03, 2018
mosbus:
BMW E38 1995 A/C is back to life.

And a very satisfied owner wink
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Kewtt: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2018
mosbus:
Auto A/C master leak shield just arrived from master cool.
Come and fix your leakage problem.
How much?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kewtt:

How much?
what kind of car is it and the year model.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Kewtt: 5:26pm On Aug 03, 2018
mosbus:
what kind of car is it and the year model.
2001 e320
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2018
Kewtt:

2001 e320
Pls let us chat on WhatsApp here is my number 08026941215.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 8:08pm On Aug 21, 2018
Accept no imitation ask for the original.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:45pm On Sep 10, 2018
Evaporator leakage test.

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Chelseafan1: 5:35am On Sep 16, 2018
mosbus:

You are endangering the life of your evaporator.

I guess I have damaged my Evaporator once again cry cry cry
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by emekax180(m): 4:01pm On Sep 18, 2018
Golf 3 AC finaly fixed by Mosbus. The AC is now at its best, better than before. Thanks to Mosbus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by brrrr(m): 2:01am On Sep 19, 2018
Hello mobus my rx350 2008 ac is failing driver side not cooling unless I fill the gas and it re occurs in 2 weeks how can it be fixed
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
brrrr:
Hello mobus my rx350 2008 ac is failing driver side not cooling unless I fill the gas and it re occurs in 2 weeks how can it be fixed
check for leakage possible cause evaporator or expansion valve,compressor oil seal.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Vbabs(m): 1:21pm On Sep 20, 2018
Hello mobus,

I drive Honda Accord 2005.

Worked on the AC of recent cos it started blowing warm air and before then, the AC only pics/starts when the car is moving. It doesnt start at all when on a spot.

The AC guy did somethings and the RPM needle goes higher over 1RPM (The Engine revs higher) when I start the AC on a spot which wasnt so before. What could he have done please cos he keeps claiming that is how it's suposse to be.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2018
Vbabs:
Hello mobus,

I drive Honda Accord 2005.

Worked on the AC of recent cos it started blowing warm air and before then, the AC only pics/starts when the car is moving. It doesnt start at all when on a spot.

The AC guy did somethings and the RPM needle goes higher over 1RPM (The Engine revs higher) when I start the AC on a spot which wasnt so before. What could he have done please cos he keeps claiming that is how it's suposse to be.
Tell him to re-adjust the RPM back to the normal position.
All he needs to do is service your nozzle,check the plugs and clean the throttle head,the RPM will return to is not my position.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
if you are having any difficulties with leakage problem,fill free to contact mosbus cool,we have all the tools required to run the test.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2018
mosbus:
if you are having any difficulties with leakage problem,fill free to contact mosbus cool,we have all the tools required to run the test.

My ac is leaking.i noticed oil on my car carpet and also black oil on the compressor area. Were can I locate u.i need to fix it ASAP
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 9:40pm On Oct 01, 2018
leorayvon:

My ac is leaking.i noticed oil on my car carpet and also black oil on the compressor area. Were can I locate u.i need to fix it ASAP
No 11,okeho street,ire akari,isolo opposite excellicoin photo shop.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by drmuchin: 3:28pm On Oct 04, 2018
Baba @mosbus remember us in the south east/south south region. No be our fault say we dey distant location. World as e be so na global village o

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:20pm On Oct 04, 2018
drmuchin:
Baba @mosbus remember us in the south east/south south region. No be our fault say we dey distant location. World as e be so na global village o
Boss very soon

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:14am On Oct 14, 2018
Happy Sunday friends,pls fill free to ask me any questions.
if you have any issue concerning your car air conditioning.

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2018
Boss I see oil in my carpet and also leaks from my compressor,I refill every 6months.i need a permanent solution.what could be the problem
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2018
leorayvon:
Boss I see oil in my carpet and also leaks from my compressor,I refill every 6months.i need a permanent solution.what could be the problem

if you see leak on your carpet it could be your expansion valve,and for your compressor i will advice you replace it.
Before going into conclusion i will advice we do leakage pressure test first.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2018
Can the compressor the worked on the valve is bad I guess
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2018
I started perceiving sweet smell in my car and some days later the aC stopped cooling. Was told it is d evaporator Dat is leaking. Is it true? If yes, how much is a new evaporator for 307 France model?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2018
faceURfront:
I started perceiving sweet smell in my car and some days later the aC stopped cooling. Was told it is d evaporator Dat is leaking. Is it true? If yes, how much is a new evaporator for 307 France model?
I can't really tell if it is the evaporator until when I run pressure leakage test,because isn't really easy dismantling dashboard.
Pls I don't discuss price in this forum.
Let chat on WhatsApp 08026941215.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nefo: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2018
Mosbus, I was referred to this page by a satisfied customer. I have a 2005 BMW E65. The AC is not working. Car was purchased like that. I intend to bring it to your shop to be diagnosed and repaired. I would have done so but car has a lot of electrical that require absolute care from a professional. Also, I want to know if you can flush the entire radiator coolant and refill with a new one. Someone poured a different color coded coolant other than the original. Car still runs fine but I want to have peace of mind while driving it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.