Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas (53940 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Vacuum A Vehicle's AC System Before Refill? / The Reason Why You Must Go Round Your Car Before You Drive Off / Watch:Reason Why You Shouldn't Buy A Lamborghini Murcielago If You're A Big Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2018
Nefo:
Mosbus, I was referred to this page by a satisfied customer. I have a 2005 BMW E65. The AC is not working. Car was purchased like that. I intend to bring it to your shop to be diagnosed and repaired. I would have done so but car has a lot of electrical that require absolute care from a professional. Also, I want to know if you can flush the entire radiator coolant and refill with a new one. Someone poured a different color coded coolant other than the original. Car still runs fine but I want to have peace of mind while driving it.
That is a job of a mechanic sir,I only work on issue concerning automobile HVAC
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nefo: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2018
mosbus:

That is a job of a mechanic sir,I only work on issue concerning automobile HVAC

Okay. We will service the HVAC system first. Then I will find a way to deal with the radiator coolant. Will call you when I am ready.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:33pm On Oct 28, 2018
Nefo:

Okay. We will service the HVAC system first. Then I will find a way to deal with the radiator coolant. Will call you when I am ready.
OK sir.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:59am On Oct 31, 2018
Lack of cleaning cabin filter is dangerous to your health and also damages your cabin evaporator.
Pls always make sure your car interior are clean properly to avoid unnecessary insect roaming inside your car.

1 Share

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2018
Replacement of Toyota prius 2004 cabin evaporator

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2018
When having your mobile A/C system professionally serviced, insist on proper repair procedures and quality replacement parts.also make sure your A/C is filled to the right amount of gas.
If your gas isn't filled properly to the right amount don't expect the standard cooling.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by gbope(m): 3:17pm On Nov 05, 2018
Good day oga mosbus....I have a 2OOO sienna. The front Ac is usually cold, but when I turn on the rear Ac vents for passengers, the front Ac coldness reduces and even the rear Ac will not be very cold. What could be the cause? Is it true that 2OOO siennas have rear evaporators? can you do a overhaul of the Ac system? Expecting your reply. Thanks.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 5:25pm On Nov 05, 2018
gbope:
Good day oga mosbus....I have a 2OOO sienna. The front Ac is usually cold, but when I turn on the rear Ac vents for passengers, the front Ac coldness reduces and even the rear Ac will not be very cold. What could be the cause? Is it true that 2OOO siennas have rear evaporators? can you do a overhaul of the Ac system? Expecting your reply. Thanks.
Your refrigerant is low which means you have leakage in the system.
Yes your car has rear evaporator.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by gbope(m): 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=mosbus post=72708164] Your refrigerant is low which means you have leakage in the system. Yes your car has rear evaporator.

Can you do a overhaul of the system?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 9:47pm On Nov 05, 2018
[quote author=gbope post=72710046][/quote]
Yes sir.we can overhaul back to standard.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:20pm On Nov 07, 2018
What challenges are facing concerning your air conditioner.fill free to ask us any questions,am available.

Always ready and happy solving people issues when it comes to HVAC.

Cal 08026941215/08037586148 or whatsapp:08026941215.

We have all the tools you can think of when it comes to HVAC.we also make use of scanning machine to scan HVAC electrical issues.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Horlaryinkah(m): 10:00pm On Nov 29, 2018
Thumbs up to Oga Mosbus. Thanks for helping me fix my corolla AC today . My ac now cool like ICE.
Customer service is topnotch

3 Likes

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2018
Hi guys my ac only cools in the morning and evenings what might be the issue.also noticed the gauge is 60psi
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nefo: 2:13pm On Dec 22, 2018
Mosbus is the best. Took my BMW E65 to his shop. He told me straight up what was wrong with it. A mechanic will have to do some fixes on the rollers and adjuster before he will do his part. He is not like other technicians that will start guessing and then go ahead to tackle a problem they know nothing about. I will surely go there again till the problem is resolved..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2018
leorayvon:
Hi guys my ac only cools in the morning and evenings what might be the issue.also noticed the gauge is 60psi
Low refrigerant in the system.
which means you have leakage in the system.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2018
We would like to take this opportunity
in wishing you a happy Christmas
and a very blissful new year.
Looking forward to do
more wonderful business together in the coming year.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 26, 2018
Merry Christmas Mosbus.

May your business continue to grow and succeed.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2018
Thank you for your trust and belief in us.we look forward to serve you in the coming year.
Happy new year.

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 10:29am On Jan 05, 2019
Tokunbo Nissan Rogue 2008 for sale.

Features.

Accident free.

Automatic transmission.

Fabrics.

4 cylinder.

Asking price 3,000,000.

Whatsapp:08026941215.

Need serious buyer.

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by depair: 6:10pm On Jan 11, 2019
Hi mosbus Air delivery into the cabin is not optimum. their is gas in the system and it working perfectly. to feel the coldness the fan speed must be on 3. kindly help or advise

car is Toyota Camry 2000
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 9:44pm On Jan 11, 2019
depair:
Hi mosbus Air delivery into the cabin is not optimum. their is gas in the system and it working perfectly. to feel the coldness the fan speed must be on 3. kindly help or advise

car is Toyota Camry 2000

Your car don't have cabin filter.
The only filter it has is in between the middle air vent.
It is like net,you will to dismantle the dashboard before you can take it out.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Muphylad: 6:42pm On Jan 12, 2019
Hi Mosbus,I just acquire 2009 Toyota Corolla. The first ac control nob for redirecting air is not functioning. what could be the problem?

The other two control nobs are working perfectly. The air is only supplied from vents on the dash board. The other vents under seat and on top the dash board are not working becos of the control nob not functioning.
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2019
Muphylad:
Hi Mosbus,I just acquire 2009 Toyota Corolla. The first ac control nob for redirecting air is not functioning. what could be the problem?

The other two control nobs are working perfectly. The air is only supplied from vents on the dash board. The other vents under seat and on top the dash board are not working becos of the control nob not functioning.

The Servo motor responsible for the doors might be faulty
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Muphylad: 8:25pm On Jan 12, 2019
Does the Servo motors for doors also control the ac control?
Is it what you can work on or rewire work?
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2019
Muphylad:
Does the Servo motors for doors also control the ac control?

Is it what you can work on or rewire work?

The servo motor works with the ac controls and if it is faulty you need to change the motor because when ever you scan the ac system it will be complaining that motor

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by Nefo: 10:51am On Feb 26, 2019
Nefo:
Mosbus is the best. Took my BMW E65 to his shop. He told me straight up what was wrong with it. A mechanic will have to do some fixes on the rollers and adjuster before he will do his part. He is not like other technicians that will start guessing and then go ahead to tackle a problem they know nothing about. I will surely go there again till the problem is resolved..

Just like Mosbus advised, I eventually took my car to the mechanic and the adjuster was fixed. A new fan belt was also installed and AC is working perfectly now. I will be back to Mosbus place to finish up the work on the filters and all. Mosbus Cool is simply the best. Contact him for all your car cooling needs:

Moses.

11 Okeho Street, Ire Akari Estate, Isolo, Opposite Saint Mary Catholic Church. 08026941215 or 08037586148.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by depair: 9:08am On Mar 20, 2019
mosbus:

Your car don't have cabin filter.
The only filter it has is in between the middle air vent.
It is like net,you will to dismantle the dashboard before you can take it out.

mosbus my AC cools but the air delivery into the car is poor and the dashboard is always ice cold but inside the car it's not effective.
I know the temp control knob does not work I have a feeling it's not on max cold.
just my speculation and thoughts
please help
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
depair:

mosbus my AC cools but the air delivery into the car is poor and the dashboard is always ice cold but inside the car it's not effective.
I know the temp control knob does not work I have a feeling it's not on max cold.
just my speculation and thoughts
please help
Check the control knobs of your car the cooling is mixing with your heater
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by depair: 7:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
mosbus:

Check the control knobs of your car the cooling is mixing with your heater

thanks
i will bring it to you to help with.
the knob for temperature is not working
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by depair: 7:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
i need the price for the following

Compressor and condenser for Toyota corolla 2012
Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by princecemo(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2019
Car AC gas with sealant
Make ur order now, few remaining
AC gas with sealant, it stops leaks....

You dont have to remove your dashboards for minor leaks
Johnsen's Brand Made in the USA
With Leak STOP For R134 Systems
Contains 2oz of a mixture of PAG Lubricant, Seal Additive and Red dye
Plus 1oz of R134a

Call 07032886943
Price is 3500
On Amazon or Ebay its sold for 20$ which is approx. 7k
This gas can seal leakages on ur ac cooling systems
An original product from USA
Call 07032886943

Re: Reason Why Is Important To Vacuum A System Before Refilling Of Gas by mosbus: 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2019
What not to be flushed,if you have any issues with your air conditioning system.
1,hoses and pipes with inline mufflers.
2,condenser (flat tube multi flow).
3,evaporator (flat tube multi flow).
4,compressor (variable displacement).
5,complete system ( close loop).

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Have You Ever Seen A Range Rover Pickup Before? Dope Or Not? / Collections Of Luxury Cars In Dubai Police Force Fleet / #167million Phantom, Rolls-Royce Unveils World's Most Quiet&Advanced Car(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.