Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,781 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? (7746 Views)

Nothing Is As Sweet As Having Your Own Woman You Fucck At Will / Please Who See 2face, Tell Him That I Want To Fucck Him - Jane / As I Don Finally Fucck My Girlfriend, Na God Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by joey150(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie:
You can follow me but I can't follow back.
no that guy is not me...am asking you here.. i thought to send pm you and the receiver must have followed eachother?

so you can only receive new messages from just those 250 people?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by bigybanty10(m): 4:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:
I'll definitely pick Nma27 kiss
So u wan fvck ur self ?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

couldn't you think of anything better to post?
damn!!! Those swollen chest of yours.. Wish i cud grab em for a suck
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by jesusdiedLOL(m): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

couldn't you think of anything better to post?
^ Her
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by makydebbie(f): 4:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
joey150:

no that guy is not me...am asking you here.. i thought to send pm you and the receiver must have followed eachother?

so you can only receive new messages from just those 250 people?
You can send a pm. But it won't be in the form of a direct message.

Yes those 250 followers can send a direct message since we're following each other.
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nomfanelo99(f): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
damn!!! Those swollen chest of yours.. Wish i cud grab em for a suck

I give up!!!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by joey150(m): 4:37pm On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie:
You can send a pm. But it won't be in the form of a direct message.

Yes those 250 followers can send a direct message since we're following eachother.

direct and indirect message...

thanks for the tutorial
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nomfanelo99:

I give up!!!
hahahahaahcheesy..

Back to the question, who will u love to ride?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by makydebbie(f): 4:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
joey150:

direct and indirect message...

thanks for the tutorial
Uwc
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by project8(m): 4:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by PoliticalThuG(m): 4:42pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
Mtchewwwwww
lol
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by makydebbie(f): 4:52pm On Jan 20, 2017
project8:
makydeb bie
She's a married woman.smiley
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by project8(m): 4:55pm On Jan 20, 2017
makydebbie:
She's a married woman.smiley
like seriously

1 Like

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by salamibigi(m): 5:02pm On Jan 20, 2017
Nma27:
God forbid.
Ehn God forbid but e can't make decision for u na.....out of all the guys nd girls on nairaland, u chose urself.
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 20, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
lol
what's funny
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 20, 2017
bigybanty10:

So u wan fvck ur self ?
lol
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by luscioustrish(f): 6:21pm On Jan 20, 2017
Sexxkillz

1 Like

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
what's funny
u no longer look for troubles.. Is like u are a changed person now
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
luscioustrish:
Sexxkillz
i like u for being bold...
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by emmieohmz: 6:32pm On Jan 20, 2017
I'll go for Pweedyuz
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 20, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
u no longer look for troubles.. Is like u are a changed person now
try me and see trouble. Okpo
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by luscioustrish(f): 6:36pm On Jan 20, 2017
PoliticalThuG:
i like u for being bold...

grin

1 Like

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
try me and see trouble. Okpo
You forgot to mention me

1 Like

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You forgot to mention me
For
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
For
You no read the title of the thread?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

You no read the title of the thread?
lol. Thanks but not you tongue tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
lol. Thanks but not you tongue tongue tongue
Who else could that be?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Who else could that be?
somebody I can't mention his moniker smiley
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by ndubueze92(m): 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:
Ain't no other than Genea.
Guy.... I just d look u Na when u no give me wine for that gal.... Na him u go see ma color fa.... highjacker.....
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 20, 2017
HateU2:
somebody I can't mention his moniker smiley
Have you had one with him before?
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 20, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Have you had one with him before?
No and Yes tongue tongue
Re: If You Are Presented Wit An Opportunity To Fucck A NLander, Who Would That Be? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 20, 2017
ndubueze92:
Guy.... I just d look u Na when u no give me wine for that gal.... Na him u go see ma color fa.... highjacker.....
Champagne, Heineken, gulder, bear, Origin

Your pick

If you want Kola self, we go add on top

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babes..why Una Go Allow People Dey Finish Una Like This?(pics) / It Sucks When Women Cheat on You [Picture] / I might die before I clock 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.