Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (30539 Views)

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by AlanSugar(m): 8:28am On Jan 21, 2017
And whu dafouque is Ben Bruce, the common nonsense guy?! No wonder he's making common nonsense noise here.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by PeaceGord: 8:28am On Jan 21, 2017
You're sick
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Nuel25846(m): 8:29am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.
which government are u talking abt,the one that can provide it's citizens basic aminities?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by emmieohmz: 8:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Dis kind of rubbish only happens in nigeria...wt happend to d use of tear gas to disperse d crowd....I guess dey didn't even hav dat...cus d way I see it dey were ordered to shoot to kill....killin innocent pple while some dirty fulani idiots roam about freely wreckin havoc...well jus as I said dis is nigeria, d only country where shit happens cus d contitution Is meaninless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Mufasa27(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2017
IpobExposed:
Where was the Ben Bruce when some IPOB miscreants ambuscade and disarmed some police men like in that video. Pdp rats should shut up abeg. It's APC or nothing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6Z1UP47bs
We are talking the issues between federal government and the Igbos, you are talking pdp, apc shii

Is your brain leaking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Lastborn12(m): 8:31am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

I dont need to show anytin. The presumption is that a policeman wont shoot unprovoked or threatened. So u are the one to show that there was no threat or provocation and yet they shot. He who alleges must prove.

Is obvious that your sick at head by assuming because even in Army Buhari belong there is no Assumption please ask and stop assuming.
Your now believe Nigeria police can't lie?.
I pray all there doing to others will be done unto you...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by dunkem21(m): 8:32am On Jan 21, 2017
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by 111jideofor: 8:33am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.
idiot are you there?,believe it you will surely die soon like them
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 21, 2017
u strongly condemned the killing but no one will be brought to justice. sometimes wonder if this is a country or zoo where hunters can kill at will

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by vikstandon(m): 8:36am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

You are the one who is tribalistic. Police will not shoot unprovoked. Ipob are known violent agitators

I just hope u are in this country...U seem more like a police man...I see where ur stand and defence is coming from.

Nigerian police are animals...they can stop at nothing to showcase their animalistic behaviour. Imagine a police man telling I and my colleague yesterday, he will shoot us and nothing will happen, just because he wants to stand on our right of freedom of speech.

Please if u will take my advice...Always remove sentiments in ur judgement...ur sense of judgement is beclouded.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by cejaypriesty(m): 8:39am On Jan 21, 2017
Schematics:
IPOB/MASSOB leaders are from Imo state and bulk of it's members are all from Imo state. I think it is time Buhari declare a state of emergency in Imo state or rather deploy fighter jets to the state and wipe it out as it is infested mainly by these police-killers..

I totally agree with u bro but let him first of all deploy fighter jets and wipe out all the fulani herdsmen killing, raping, maiming, every corner of this country and then we can talk of unarmed ipob youths later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by legendte(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Can u please provide any evidence that they were not armed
Go school you no agree go, close mouth and hide your ignorance you say no.

The burden of prove is on he that alleges.
I can't say that you are a criminal and ask you to prove that you are not.

No can you do yourself a favour by hiding yourself and stop exposing your ignorance.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by tiwiex(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Ipob vs bbog? Bad comparison. Bbog has always looked like a political tool that helped apc to power. Ipob is threatening d presidency as it is. I blame PMB for negligence and pride on this. People suppression doesn't work anymore. Has he made a speech to reassure citizens of his fairness to people? He is acting like a guy who thinks all his girl friend needs is money and shows no love. U know how it ends na.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by gudnex22(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
One day it will be your turn, when you see what is wrong condemn it and stop using sentiment to comment.

blackpanda:

GreatNegro:

keep living in denial, one day it will be your turn. Can you please provide any evidence that they were armed?

Amen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Sirlovings: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2017
Schematics:
IPOB/MASSOB leaders are from Imo state and bulk of it's members are all from Imo state. I think it is time Buhari declare a state of emergency in Imo state or rather deploy fighter jets to the state and wipe it out as it is infested mainly by these police-killers..

It seems you have a very tiny brain with extreme low IQ. Somebody posted a different video and put a different headline and you believed it.

It is not ok for Biafrans to rally in support of Donald Trump but it is ok for fulani herdmen/terrorists to kill southern Kaduna people and Christians. You are simply evil.

I hope your children will not inherit your stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by DozieInc(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

If you witnessed the rally you would have known better.

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by ayindejimmy(m): 8:48am On Jan 21, 2017
our police are unprofessional. I'm not sure they have non lethal weapons to control riots. they don't go for stimulating trainings to envisage how to act legally in tense situations. Everything is gra gra. However, I'll advise we don’t politicized the ugly incident that occurred yesterday cos this is simply police brutality. same thing occurred in Lagos last year when a casual staff of Lacasera Company was murdered bicos, according to the police, some of them engaged the police by throwing bottled soda soft drinks at them. So they opened fire at the unarmed crowd. This is exactly what ordinary citizens go through daily. Our cops don't have courtesy. They see the masses as less beings that are dispensable.
What the distinguished Senator should do, and can do is sponsor or lobby a bill to correct and checkmate these abnormalities. Cos it's general

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by bishopkay: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2017
IpobExposed:
Where was the Ben Bruce when some IPOB miscreants ambuscade and disarmed some police men like in that video. Pdp rats should shut up abeg. It's APC or nothing

If this is your supposed video proof of IPOB killing 4 policemen, as you have been jumping around screaming all over NL since yesterday like a goat on heat, then you are even more foolish than I thought you were.

So a supposed person talking or trading gossip which is also probably hear tale is now proof? The way some of y'all reason makes me want to support Wole Soyinka when he said he shares a country with fools and mo.rons.
And some foolish dumb small witted fellows would really believe this because they can't spare data to watch the fraud.
As a bonus, if the way u orgasm on the word biafra is how you take your life seriously, you won't be where you are today.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by okechuks22: 8:50am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Can u please provide any evidence that they were not armed
if u have eye u must have seen that they are unarmed but if not u must look for the person who place the cause on u to appease him to free u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Toosure70: 8:53am On Jan 21, 2017
God is in control.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by spartan117(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

I dont need to show anytin. The presumption is that a policeman wont shoot unprovoked or threatened. So u are the one to show that there was no threat or provocation and yet they shot. He who alleges must prove.
U should know dat in developed countries even when protests turn violent, riot police is deployed and u will find them using tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse d crowd they don't use live ammunition to kill innocent citizens irrespective of whether d protest was violent or not. Look at d protests in the u.s yesterday which turned violent with property being destroyed, yet we didn't hear of any loss of life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by melodyogonna(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

what security personnel was killed?? what property was destroyed?? pics?? videos??
just sharrap already

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Zenlife: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2017
owodokiri:
Buhari is a murderer... Dice it anyhow, thats what he is. This is what happens when you go to the land of the dead to resurrect a prehistoric dinosaur, inject it with fresh blood and inflict him on the whole nation as the president. A product of a crude violent culture, this blundering political bimbo has totally ran out of ideas on how to move the country forward and would rather move it into a war! This man? is a huge embarrassment.., an irritating monument to incompetence. How can you defend the killing of ordinary innocent protesters marching peacefully under a supposed democratic space?? Buhari is unfit to run a pigsty not to talk of a state.

Kindly suggest what the people should do.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by yankeypha: 8:54am On Jan 21, 2017
God, UN, AU are watching them, they bomb innocent people recently in camp, they think world are not seeing it, That is the main reason why kalu is fighting for the right of Igbos , one day it will happen like magic,
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Mckennedy: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

Afonja and propaganda since BC ,, what are the names of the officers killed? Until then I will debate you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by emmalexabl(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2017
AlanSugar:
And whu dafouque is Ben Bruce, the common nonsense guy?! No wonder he's making common nonsense noise here.

The status Ben bruce and his family have attained.,

You and your miserable family both near and extended

will never come close in this life and even generations

to come!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by PedroJP(m): 8:56am On Jan 21, 2017
Again, our so called leaders and elders are keeping quiet while Bruce is condemning the killing of their very own. Is it that they have no conscience or they arecomfortable with the killing and want more killings of their own blood.? No Igbo governor will say anything,no Igbo Rep will say anything. All they are after is their pockets and self gain.

God show your divine power and wipe away oppressors, cowards and hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by mavinc4u(f): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Guy easy, were you there to know they were armed? Who told you they killed security personnel, any pictures to back that claim? As for your 2 last statements, you already knew the answer but still pretending not to know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by owodokiri: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2017
Zenlife:

Kindly suggest what the people should do.

If these killings continue, folks should earnestly start defending themselves. The killings are uncalled for and has to stop immediately. People should not just defend themselves, they should be very sophisticated, very technical and clinically ruthless while doing so.. People should defend themselves, it is a God given right!
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by TruthisOut: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2017
Yoruba hatred for Ibos is unprecedented then they worship the Hausa /Fulanis because of fear and cowardice.
Yoruba stop hating Ibos!!!! If u hate them so much, support their course and push them out of Nigeria to Biafra or are u keeping them so that I don't suffer alone on your slave masters the blood thirsty fulanis?

I tire for Yoruba people sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akpabio’s Vehicle Collided With Ours – US Embassy / Bullet Kills Young Nigerian Soldier (photos) / Kogi Election: Musa Wada Sleeping At An Event (Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.