Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (30542 Views)

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by tillaman(m): 9:58am On Jan 21, 2017
So sad, wasted generation
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by lovat(m): 10:03am On Jan 21, 2017
DONSMITH123:
Trump should come and help them. Mtcheeeew
Bigot hiding behind skirts

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Coolgent(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2017
Beerfrauds no dey hear words.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by obinnaoduduwa: 10:11am On Jan 21, 2017
I have found out that is only in nigeria that you can found heavy idiots and pretenders as human beings around the world,Hausa/Fulani is killing you people everyday and you people pretend to talk because you people are idiots.only in nigeria in the history of the world that people in the north are more populated than people in the south.my fellow southerners wake up and face reality before it will be too late ,we are not one and we can never be....... Ben Bruce
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by MrMontella(m): 10:18am On Jan 21, 2017
Handsomecole:
The Senator has begun to draw sentiments and is being biased Yes we condemn the killings, but let's not forget that no one's agitation should infringe on anyone's right to movement and security.

What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed and vandalised ??

Not all Igbos believe in this useless biafra of a thing, not all Igbos in the South East align with this Biafra and their rights must be fully protected as obedient and law abiding citizens.

I quote someone :

"Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt".

So let's condemn both sides.
if you cannot provide evidence that the ipob dudes are also faulty..then its best to be silent...

Its like saying the refugees that the NAF bombed at rann are also at fault for staying at a suspected boko place or something

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by MrMontella(m): 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
Lastborn12:

Is obvious that your sick at head by assuming because even in Army Buhari belong there is no Assumption please ask and stop assuming.
Your now believe Nigeria police can't lie?.
I pray all there doing to others will be done unto you...
dont mind him...
Im sure he hasnt been involved in a police case before...or he is just 100% evil

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by IPOB123london: 10:21am On Jan 21, 2017
see dem na dem writing rubbish

dnt wana accept the fact that the commander in chief of their kwontry is a killer

most of these protest is on tape

thanks to face book LIVE activation

u can write all the none sense out of hate but one thing certain is IPOB is the finest u can get in a black man

useless country full of wicked people

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by MrMontella(m): 10:22am On Jan 21, 2017
spartan117:

U should know dat in developed countries even when protests turn violent, riot police is deployed and u will find them using tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse d crowd they don't use live ammunition to kill innocent citizens irrespective of whether d protest was violent or not. Look at d protests in the u.s yesterday which turned violent with property being destroyed, yet we didn't hear of any loss of life
asin...what happened to the use of tear gas?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by progress69: 10:25am On Jan 21, 2017
lazsnaira:
NIGERIAN ARMY HAS NEVER WON ANY WAR...except of course staging coup
Ok
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by IPOB123london: 10:26am On Jan 21, 2017
taking some of yall wicked people back in time

there was a time boko harem hausa fulani kanuri killed more than 100 soldiers

u know what

the soldiers were quick to come out and denied the killings however boko harem released their picture evidence

In a sane country that will never happened but in the zoo anything goes because the mind of an average black man is devilish to the core

In any way we remain resolute than ever

we ever had a song that goes like this

now sing after me

How many Biafrans Bumaria go kill 3times

hey u go kill us tire hey u go kill us tire

how many Biafrans Bumaria go kill

it is Biafra or Biafra!!

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by IPOB123london: 10:29am On Jan 21, 2017
still on it the afonjas propaganda Osogbo express new paper have been trying hard to sex us up as regard to being armed

i can tell you in black and white

it will not work!

wicked people

una try sha

even nl don take over report

wicked and evil souls
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by davidif: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
This is why we need to have localized police force instead of a national police force.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by An0nimus: 10:30am On Jan 21, 2017
Anytime an IPOB protest goes violent you'll always hear that it was hijacked by hoodlums and looters. Every single time. Oh well, what do I know.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Okeikpu(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
When pple referre Nigeria as an animal kingdom
Some folks won't get it sad
What a useless country

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by MrMontella(m): 10:33am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Can u please provide any evidence that they were not armed
seems you're very very ignorant

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by IPOB123london: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2017
An0nimus: 10:30am
Anytime an IPOB protest goes violent you'll always hear that it was hijacked by hoodlums and looters. Every single time. Oh well, what do I know.

plz could u tell the violence u are talking about

because there has never been any in the first place

the world is waiting

wicked people

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by An0nimus: 10:34am On Jan 21, 2017
ndcide:
I really don't comment on Ipob issues. But from what happened yesterday, I seem to now have sympathy for them and their course.

And should they take up arms against the state I will not condemn them.

I just said my mind.

Yeah and if the state decides to gun them down too I won't blame anyone.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by blackpanda: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2017
MrMontella:

seems you're very very ignorant

Seems you are very very dumb
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by IPOB123london: 10:37am On Jan 21, 2017
an0nimus
Yeah and if the state decides to gun them down too I won't blame anyone.
^^^^ ur point
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by MrMontella(m): 10:38am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.
even in the anti-trump rally that happened yesterday in the US..properties were destroyed..yet no life was lost...that alone should educate you on the role of the police during protests...unless you're pure evil and inhuman acts are your fetish!
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by An0nimus: 10:39am On Jan 21, 2017
IPOB123london:

plz could u tell the violence u are talking about

because there has never been any in the first place

the world is waiting

wicked people

Hehe, be asking me JAMB question. Like you didn't read the news. Looters and protesters always hijack your protests where you infringe on other people's right to movement. Continew you hia cheesy You guys are the most peaceful protesters ever. Like I have not been caught in the middle of one of your protests before. Go to the first page and see the video of a police officer allegedly killed by your ilk. I know you'll say it's a lie, your clan can't hurt a fly...

Continew ooo cheesy

RIP to the dead.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by MrMontella(m): 10:40am On Jan 21, 2017
An0nimus:

Hehe, be asking me JAMB question. Like you didn't read the news. Looters and protesters always hijack your protests where you infringe on other people's right to movement. Continew you hia cheesy You guys are the most peaceful protesters ever. Like I have not been caught in the middle of one of your protests before. Go to the first page and see the video of a police officer allegedly killed by your ilk. I know you'll say it's a lie, your clan can't hurt a fly...

Continew ooo cheesy

RIP to the dead.
please watch the video before spewing trash!
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by blackpanda: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
[s]
MrMontella:

even in the anti-trump rally that happened yesterday in the US..properties were destroyed..yet no life was lost...that alone should educate you on the role of the police during protests...unless you're pure evil and inhuman acts are your fetish![/s]

You are the one that is pure evil and inhuman acts are your fetish!
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by An0nimus: 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
IPOB123london:
^^^^ ur point

Please go and be tweeting @POTUS and American senators plus Putin. That's what most of y'all do on twitter cheesy
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by freeze001(f): 10:42am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

I dont need to show anytin. The presumption is that a policeman wont shoot unprovoked or threatened. So u are the one to show that there was no threat or provocation and yet they shot. He who alleges must prove.

The ones that are on record to shoot n kill for ejunge on the roads were provoked right? Just in case u are not being deliberately dumb, no police officer is expected to release fatal shots unless his life is threatened. The most he should do is use teargas or disable but not commit murder!

4 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by MrMontella(m): 10:43am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

I dont need to show anytin. The presumption is that a policeman wont shoot unprovoked or threatened. So u are the one to show that there was no threat or provocation and yet they shot. He who alleges must prove.

pure infantile statements....reeks of high level ignorance
Your statements just show how ignorant you are about the order of things...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha / Alex Otti Visits Ariaria Market, Orders Cessation Of Police Hostility On Traders / Buhari Wants Ex-government Officials To Return Cars, Houses, Generators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.