Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (30536 Views)

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by DONSMITH123(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2017
lovat:
Bigot hiding behind skirts

Nonsense

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by blackpanda: 10:44am On Jan 21, 2017
freeze001:

The ones that are on record to shoot n kill for ejunge on the roads were provoked right? Just in case u are not being deliberately dumb, no police officer is expected to release fatal shots unless his life is threatened. The most he should do is use teargas or disable but not commit murder!

Pls dont insult me or i will report u and u will be blocked. If u cant be civil then be quiet. This is your last warning
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by MrMontella(m): 10:44am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
[s]
You are the one that is pure evil and inhuman acts are your fetish!
says the person who is happy about the deaths of humans..
Carry your evil soul away from my mentions
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by lovat(m): 10:46am On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=52998108][/quote] I know your type and they are sore loosers
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by IPOB123london: 10:47am On Jan 21, 2017
[s]Hehe, be asking me JAMB question. Like you didn't read the news. Looters and protesters always hijack your protests where you infringe on other people's right to movement. Continew you hia cheesy You guys are the most peaceful protesters ever. Like I have not been caught in the middle of one of your protests before. Go to the first page and see the video of a police officer allegedly killed by your ilk. I know you'll say it's a lie, your clan can't hurt a fly...

Continew ooo cheesy

RIP to the dead.Hehe, be asking me JAMB question. Like you didn't read the news. Looters and protesters always hijack your protests where you infringe on other people's right to movement. Continew you hia cheesy You guys are the most peaceful protesters ever. Like I have not been caught in the middle of one of your protests before. Go to the first page and see the video of a police officer allegedly killed by your ilk. I know you'll say it's a lie, your clan can't hurt a fly...

Continew ooo cheesy[/s]

RIP to the dead.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by freeze001(f): 10:50am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Pls dont insult me or i will report u and u will be blocked. If u cant be civil then be quiet. This is your last warning

U should know an insult when u see one and of course I'm not surprised u've fallen back to the default crybaby settings of reporting to the mods because u know in ur heart that all we've got in the Nigeria police are trigger-happy, untrained and uncouth street urchins peppered with the herd mentality of ethno-religious bigotry so claiming that the police will not shoot unprovoked requires that I question the dumbness of that post: natural or contrived? Or does a group of people marching in support of Trump qualify as sufficient provocation in your books?

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Freshbaba95(m): 10:56am On Jan 21, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] My people are killed everyday by the military, and You say they were not unarmed. Bleep you

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by freeze001(f): 11:03am On Jan 21, 2017
chukz999:
from my little knowledge panda na animal.. no wonder u think like one. see ur big head with small brain

A completely black one as he rightly calls himself, even d white parts of a regular panda have become blackened out of hatred and stupidity.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by lazsnaira(m): 11:35am On Jan 21, 2017
Ugosample:

You don't know what you are saying
IFYOU KNOW OTHERWISE STATE SAME.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by APCmyheart(m): 11:41am On Jan 21, 2017
Lajet:
Any sane person is against the killing of unarmed IPOB members. Only animals in human skin are happy about it .

Any evidence that they are unarmed and who destroy those properties?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by APCmyheart(m): 11:43am On Jan 21, 2017
GreatNegro:

keep living in denial, one day it will be your turn. Can you please provide any evidence that they were armed?

You are the one that should keep living in denial, It will never his turn when he is not protesting unneccesary and disturbing the peace of the rest of the people...

Tell me what was the reason for their protest?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by APCmyheart(m): 11:53am On Jan 21, 2017
owodokiri:
Buhari is a murderer... Dice it anyhow, thats what he is. This is what happens when you go to the land of the dead to resurrect a prehistoric dinosaur, inject it with fresh blood and inflict him on the whole nation as the president. A product of a crude violent culture, this blundering political bimbo has totally ran out of ideas on how to move the country forward and would rather move it into a war! This man? is a huge embarrassment.., an irritating monument to incompetence. How can you defend the killing of ordinary innocent protesters marching peacefully under a supposed democratic space?? Buhari is unfit to run a pigsty not to talk of a state.

Shut up with your nonsense rant, What are they protesting for are they the only one? Mr president has already told them that there's is nothing like biafra and if they know they want there biafra they should leave Nigeria and go create there biafra somewhere else..

Below is Effiong speech on surredering and paying loyal to Nigeria states..

post=52999628:

[b]Effiong's Speech to Gowon

On January 15, 1970 at Dodan Barracks in Lagos, in the presence of General Gowon, Effiong announced the end of the Biafran conflict.

"I, Major-General Phillip Efiong, Officer Administering the Government of the Republic of Biafra, now wish to make the following declaration: That we affirm that we are loyal Nigerian citizens and accept the authority of the Federal Military Government of Nigeria. That we accept the existing administrative and political structure of the Federation of Nigeria. That any future constitutional arrangement will be worked out by representatives of the people of Nigeria. That the Republic of Biafra hereby ceases to exist."[1]

At the time of the surrender, Effiong believed that the situation was hopeless and that prolonging the conflict would have led only to the further destruction and starvation of the people of Biafra. At that time Effiong said, "I am convinced now that a stop must be put to the bloodshed which is going on as a result of the war. I am also convinced that the suffering of our people must be brought to an immediate end."[2]

Nnaemeka L. Aneke wrote, "General Efiong’s handling of Biafra’s surrender is one of the most tactical and devoted maneuvers ever seen on the Nigerian scene. Those who do not appreciate the depth of it may not have appreciated what was at stake as Biafra capitulated."[3] Many observers had expected wholesale retribution at war's end.[/b]

Maybe they need to go and ask their fathers biafra is dead and buried no wonder their Governors and leaders did not support them..

Please when did Nnamdi Kanu become Igbo leader?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by limeta(f): 11:58am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.

Come out clean
what do you mean?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Blizzy9ja: 12:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.
Will you shut up your mouth? Which personnel was killed? Or u just want to justify the murder of innocent people? what the security agents dis was wrong and if this country is to be taken serious den d culprit has to be brought to book. We cannot continue like dis... Herdsmen are killing innocent people in southern kaduna and no soldier has been deployed, but at the mention of bia the streets are filled with arm wielding soldiers looking 4 who to kill... If any of those protesters was armed it would have been captured by the various media houses that covered the protest so lets leave matters for mathias.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by limeta(f): 12:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

Where was the Ben Bruce when some IPOB miscreants ambuscade and disarmed some police men like in that video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=co6Z1UP47bs

Now tell the world
What are the police men doing with guns in a civil protest?
Pure zoo mentality.

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by limeta(f): 12:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

You are the one who is tribalistic. Police will not shoot unprovoked. Ipob are known violent agitators

Look my friend the police should not be there with guns.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by APCmyheart(m): 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
owodokiri:

This is a democracy, mate.. An inebriated governor has got no right whatsoever to "ban" a rally.. The state doesn't not belong to the leaders, it belongs to all.. As long as the rally is peaceful, we are ready to go ., and wait for this; the rallies and marches and confrontations are just beginning! It wont stop until you remove your fulani garrisons all over the east! Marriage is not by force!

So that give the IPOB right to attack Police and law enforcement's? Why will they throw stone at securities..

They will keep getting kill and remember we have record of the letter submitted by Philip Effiong for their Loyalty to Nigeria.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by zendy: 12:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
jollymizzle:
What are we saying. Pls everyone consider these:
1 Can ipob guarantee that when they loan and import protesters from many states to protest in one state(as if they expect the police to do the same) that miscreants will not join them?
2 can ipob prove that of the thousands among them none was armed?
3 can we trust ipob wasn't the one sacrificing the protesters by having a number of agents provoke and threaten the law enforcement agents making them take measures to guarantee their own safety?
4 can anybody say that ipob truly wants a peaceful rally without deaths tk show the world?
5 can we trust ipob on the number of deaths, the circumstances leading to these deaths.
Everybody including ipob members should ask these questions

My thoughts on this is that ipob should stop wasting these lives, if you cannot guarantee an orderly rally. Don't put these people in danger. our law enforcement agencies haven't been the beacon of professionalism but I won't just sit and blame them without these questions being answered

All these question are not necessary. The important information yoy need is this:

Number of IPOB killed by the Nigerian security organisations = estimated to be several hundreds.

Number of Security personell or civilians killed by IPOB = 0

I hope this answers your question about who is dangerous
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by stinechykee: 12:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Bloody liar like you.Which security personnel did they killed and which properties did IPOB destroyed? May you not see good thing by accusing IPOB wrongly
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by ukonstrings(m): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
angryAll talk. No action

GreatNegro:

https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=565173667013682&id=279327892264929&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.565173667013682%3Atl_objid.565173667013682%3Athid.279327892264929%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1485935999%3A-8182064203308928015
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by pasqualle: 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
People will always say rubbish...someone was killed doesnt he have his right to life?....i believe in one nigeria
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

can u please share me the source, cause all news I have seen so far only highlighted about the ipob killed none was said about Nig... Army.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by proudlyYoruba(m): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

You are the one who is tribalistic. Police will not shoot unprovoked. Ipob are known violent agitators
please bro give sources not argument. Unarmed people killed is inhumane and we are at great risk
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by amba2017: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Can u please provide any evidence that they were not armed
I wonder how tribalism will blind someone to the extent that you will see evil and call it good. The same way some hoodlums are killing Christians in Southern Kaduna and some devils are busy accusing and insulting groups that are protesting. take it or leave it the evil that is going on in this regime will definitely get to every body and
most importantly no wicked will go unpunished.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by RAFIC(m): 1:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

I dont need to show anytin. The presumption is that a policeman wont shoot unprovoked or threatened. So u are the one to show that there was no threat or provocation and yet they shot. He who alleges must prove.

The 'presumption', you say. Since when have we known Nigerian police force to act according to the presumption? The case of killing unarmed persons did not begin today, and will not end today. Stop supporting the act simply because you are against their cause. That's unfair and uncalled for.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by philsegz: 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
d

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Ubenedictus(m): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
owodokiri:

This is a democracy, mate.. An inebriated governor has got no right whatsoever to "ban" a rally.. The state doesn't not belong to the leaders, it belongs to all.. As long as the rally is peaceful, we are ready to go ., and wait for this; the rallies and marches and confrontations are just beginning! It wont stop until you remove your fulani garrisons all over the east! Marriage is not by force!
Actually a state has constitutional rights to ban a rally.
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by zendy: 2:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
APCmyheart:

Shut up with your nonsense rant, What are they protesting for are they the only one? Mr president has already told them that there's is nothing like biafra and if they know they want there biafra they should leave Nigeria and go create there biafra somewhere else..

Below is Effiong speech on surredering and paying loyal to Nigeria states..

Maybe they need to go and ask their fathers biafra is dead and buried no wonder their Governors and leaders did not support them..

Please when did Nnamdi Kanu become Igbo leader?

If they have to leave Nigeria because they want Biafra, when is the rest of you leaving Nigeria? Nigeria was created by Lord Lugard, did you Nigerians ask his permission before claiming the country he created as your own?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Dedetwo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
[b]What about the security personnel that were killed?? [/b]What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

You seem to be the only person who knew about the killing of security personnel. Are you okay?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by osusuallstars: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

May GOD HELP. MAY WHAT BEFALL THESE INNOCENT GUYS HAPPENED TO YOU WHICHEVER WAY IT WILL COME

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Postpones Offiicial Unveiling Of Vice Presidential Candidate / President Buhari Poses With D'tigress Afrobasket Championship Trophy / APC Mocks Saraki Over Crashed Presidential Run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.