Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce (30544 Views)

'I Am Not Afraid To Condemn The Attacks On Christians And Churches'' VP Osinbajo / Dino Melaye On A Stretcher In The Court Room With Ben Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Unarmed Ipob Members Beaten And Killed By The Nigerian Army- Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by annayawchee: 7:39am On Jan 21, 2017
Violence beget violence.... Only time shall tell

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by SIRmanjar(m): 7:48am On Jan 21, 2017
DrRasheed:
Bleep u.
Killing the beasts is the best.

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by SIRmanjar(m): 7:51am On Jan 21, 2017
DrRasheed:
Bleep u.
Killing the beasts is the best.
U ar not yoruba..Why ar u guyz dis wicked?U guyz keep causing unnecessary hatred between yorubas ad ibos..U ar trying to make d world feel we don't value human life abi?sorry man cos we yorubas have conscience we ain't animals and we value life..Wetin una wan really achieve sef?

9 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by dosk: 7:55am On Jan 21, 2017
owodokiri:
Buhari is a murderer... Dice it anyhow, thats what he is. This is what happens when you go to the land of the dead to resurrect a prehistoric dinosaur, inject it with fresh blood and inflict him on the whole nation as the president. A product of a crude violent culture, this blundering political bimbo has totally ran out of ideas on how to move the country forward and would rather move it into a war! This man? is a huge embarrassment.., an irritating monument to incompetence. How can you defend the killing of ordinary innocent protesters marching peacefully under a supposed democratic space?? Buhari is unfit to run a pigsty not to talk of a state.

Nobody supports the killing of any innocent person but as the adage goes " THE FLY THAT DOESNT LISTEN JOINS THE BODY TO THE GRAVE"
They were warned not to hold the rally, the GOV even placed a ban on such rallies A year Ago after some people were killed in PH.
But they blv or were told that nothing would happen
The Organizers of the rally may hv a peaceful and Genuine intention but more often than not the boys often come with the intent to make a statement by causing mayhem and using the rally as an avenue to Steal and to take Vengeance on the Law

I hv been at a rally and most times The ipob boys throw the first stones

IN the end nobody Cares about the Ipob youths Dying, it is good for the Agents of Biafra because it would make headlines and bring more Sympathy to the MOVEMENT

YOU SAY YOU WANT BIAFRA, At Least Be WISE ENOF TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO BE ALIVE TO SEE IT

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Schematics: 7:57am On Jan 21, 2017
This con artist from IMO STATE deceived many but where is he today? Is he still pushing for the course he started? My people should reason for once. These people are jobless people seeking to exploit some people. Most Imo state people causing nuisance today were brainwashed into this scheme by this man. Even Nnamdi Kanu was recruited by this bastard...

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by owodokiri: 8:02am On Jan 21, 2017
dosk:

Nobody supports the killing of any innocent person but as the adage goes " THE FLY THAT DOESNT LISTEN JOINS THE BODY TO THE GRAVE"
They were warned not to hold the rally, the GOV even placed a ban on such rallies A year Ago after some people were killed in PH.
But they blv or were told that nothing would happen
The Organizers of the rally may hv a peaceful and Genuine intention but more often than not the boys often come with the intent to make a statement by causing mayhem and using the rally as an avenue to Steal and to take Vengeance on the Law

I hv been at a rally and most times The ipob boys throw the first stones

IN the end nobody Cares about the Ipob youths Dying, it is good for the Agents of Biafra because it would make headlines and bring more Sympathy to the MOVEMENT

YOU SAY YOU WANT BIAFRA, At Least Be WISE ENOF TO KNOW THAT YOU HAVE TO BE ALIVE TO SEE IT

This is a democracy, mate.. An inebriated governor has got no right whatsoever to "ban" a rally.. The state doesn't not belong to the leaders, it belongs to all.. As long as the rally is peaceful, we are ready to go ., and wait for this; the rallies and marches and confrontations are just beginning! It wont stop until you remove your fulani garrisons all over the east! Marriage is not by force!

9 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by akandry: 8:11am On Jan 21, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

yoruba muslim 'oil mouth' afonja conveniently throwing away his brain to lie and delude himself because of Biafra. grin
and I guess you think you are funny tongue
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by dacovajnr: 8:13am On Jan 21, 2017
JohnsonOlanre:

Another hungry-looking musleeem anti-Trump/anti-Biafra, who have flinged away his brain into soka forest because of Biafra. grin
Hehehe! grin

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by bigpsalmmy: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2017
We abuse the Europeans, the Americans of being racist, but we in Nigeria are worst racist than the people we abuse. The hatred and intolerance for other tribes beyond ours is so so scary.

7 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by dacovajnr: 8:14am On Jan 21, 2017
What are they waiting for let em carry the arms and be fast about it undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by 247Dior(m): 8:17am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.
Lolz...where was a security personnel killed? Where was properties destroyed? Buhari and his army don't want to hear anything ipob coz they're scared... and for people like you who supports evil.. Evil shall befall u.

9 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Ballmer: 8:18am On Jan 21, 2017
owodokiri:
Buhari is a murderer... Dice it anyhow, thats what he is. This is what happens when you go to the land of the dead to resurrect a prehistoric dinosaur, inject it with fresh blood and inflict him on the whole nation as the president. A product of a crude violent culture, this blundering political bimbo has totally ran out of ideas on how to move the country forward and would rather move it into a war! This man? is a huge embarrassment.., an irritating monument to incompetence. How can you defend the killing of ordinary innocent protesters marching peacefully under a supposed democratic space?? Buhari is unfit to run a pigsty not to talk of a state.

What have you earned with your epistle ? Do you want a Biafran medal of honour ? Mr Man the pain and agony you feel about Buhari rule shall live and abide with your body, spirit and soul for 4 or 8 years and your pathetic ego or Biafra won't be able to do jack zhit about it but you do have a choice if it is no longer bearable to you just get a rope and do the needful. NL does not need to read tru the agony, pain and sorrow of your pathetic life on a daily basis.

5 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Stylz69(m): 8:18am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

You are the one who is tribalistic. Police will not shoot unprovoked. Ipob are known violent agitators

Is that a statement of fact?

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Handsomecole(m): 8:20am On Jan 21, 2017
The Senator has begun to draw sentiments and is being biased Yes we condemn the killings, but let's not forget that no one's agitation should infringe on anyone's right to movement and security.

What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed and vandalised ??

Not all Igbos believe in this useless biafra of a thing, not all Igbos in the South East align with this Biafra and their rights must be fully protected as obedient and law abiding citizens.

I quote someone :

"Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt".

So let's condemn both sides.

4 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Odingo1: 8:20am On Jan 21, 2017
[/b]Killing of unarmed civilian protesters is a crime against humanity[b], those backing it are evil being, may they meet the same faith in their life.Ijn
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by smile11s(m): 8:21am On Jan 21, 2017
There should be freedom of expression in Nigeria as long as it is done peacefully. Even though I do not support their motive, they shouldn't be attacked because they have rights too.

1 Like

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Ichbinme: 8:24am On Jan 21, 2017
I smell hatred in your post, where is Wike?
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by ThinkWISELY(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:
What about the security personnel that were killed?? What about the lives and property that were destroyed??

Everybody knows these hoodlums were certainly not unarmed. Protest against govt goes on everyday but nobody gets harmed. I dont remember wen last bbog complaind of being attacked. But these ipob always delude themselves that they can physically fight govt.

Just see how deluded u are,see ur life,just take a look at ur micro myopic brain.
TRIBAL BIGOT

3 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by DONSMITH123(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2017
Trump should come and help them. Mtcheeeew
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Lightening: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2017
blackpanda:

Post pictures please or just shut up.

4 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by dacovajnr: 8:25am On Jan 21, 2017
You no get job at all this morning undecided....you dey there dey argue with 14yr old kid who Is probably washing the dishes...
Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by ndcide(m): 8:25am On Jan 21, 2017
I really don't comment on Ipob issues. But from what happened yesterday, I seem to now have sympathy for them and their course.

And should they take up arms against the state I will not condemn them.

I just said my mind.

10 Likes

Re: I Strongly Condemn The Killing Of Unarmed IPOB Members- Ben Murray-bruce by Smartmey(m): 8:26am On Jan 21, 2017
ARE they any senator or reps from those regions why cant they speak against it, why always Ben Bruceor Fayose. seems they dont give a rat ass about their boys been killed. i condemn this too. this is too much. rip to the dead anyway violence dont solve anything.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defection: Kwankwaso Must Abide By The Rule – Shekarau / Olubunmi Adetunmbi On Sunday Igboho: DSS Didn’t Follow Due Process / Sanwo-Olu Donates ₦100 Million To Akere Spare Parts Traders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.