Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) (12525 Views)

Does This Usually Happen When A Guy And A Lady Are Chatting?(photos). / Pastor Nana Appiah Caught Sleeping With Someone's Girlfriend (Photos, Video) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by J3RK: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2017
refiner:

I'm here o jare....don't mind them...

They think all gals sleep around to make money...mtsheew... undecided
Hag!!You attended Church at Garuba Square??
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by khiaa(f): 10:06am On Jan 22, 2017
4realisreal:
I don't give my girlfriend as much as I used to because I am broke due to some circumstance. And she is behaving like she doesn't care about me. If I call her she doesn't talk well. If I don't call her, she doesn't call me. Pls house what should I do? I have tried explaining to her, but she said I shouldn't talk about it anymore.

Tell her to get a job and help you out in your time of need or dump her. She doesn't love you if she can't have your back in troubled times.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2017
J3RK:
Shut UP!!
Ok lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by khiaa(f): 10:14am On Jan 22, 2017
Icecream4U:
try dey soften ur English so people like me go understand cos na queens English you speak so. Biko

LMAO Are you for real? grin Reread what you posted, is it the queen's English? This is the pot calling the kettle black. grin
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Jglad(f): 10:22am On Jan 22, 2017
MzLarem:
with gun? shocked

The gun just serves as a symbol of being strong... A strong, independent woman doesn't need a gun to make it.
Think deep, ignore the gun and focus on the words.
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2017
Jglad:

The gun just serves as a symbol of being strong... A strong, independent woman doesn't need a gun to make it.
Think deep, ignore the gun and focus on the words.
Just kidding anyways...I know what it entails. undecided

1 Like

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by macdon4all(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2017
Kondomatic:
You're saying that girls cannot look good without eating around? As in, they're incapable of making their own money and taking care of themselves?

You need to meet my ex
pls where can l meet her...lol
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2017
angry
macdon4all:
sad
macdon4all:
Engaged
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Bunchersstab(m): 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
khiaa:

LMAO Are you for real? grin Reread what you posted, is it the queen's English? This is the pot calling the kettle black. grin
Honey, he said you should reduce ur vocabulary that it is difficult for him to comprehend.
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Richiy(f): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
Where do girls even meet guys that give them allowance without asking? grin

I
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by khiaa(f): 10:18pm On Jan 22, 2017
[ quote author=Bunchersstab post=53039054] Honey, he said you should reduce ur vocabulary that it is difficult for him to comprehend.
[/quote]

Lol grin kiss kiss kiss My heart is beating so fast right now. *Hello Daddy*
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by freecheapoffers: 2:18am On Jan 23, 2017
Girls truly need to be cared for. But how can you care when you've got no cash?
But I have a solution for you. Try it and You will never be poor again.
Just go here http: // bit. do/ makeprofits4life
Close all the spaces to check the site
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Bunchersstab(m): 7:11am On Jan 23, 2017
khiaa:
[ quote author=Bunchersstab post=53039054] Honey, he said you should reduce ur vocabulary that it is difficult for him to comprehend.

Lol grin kiss kiss kiss My heart is beating so fast right now. *Hello Daddy*
Hi honey, do you agree with me that Trump is God's plan for the United State?
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2017
Jglad:
Annoying tinz!!!

shocked

Assassin?
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2017
cheesy when na olosho u dey date u will end up with op"s mentality cheesy
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by khiaa(f): 8:37am On Jan 23, 2017
Bunchersstab:
Hi honey, do you agree with me that Trump is God's plan for the United State?

Lol it depends on what you think the plan is, positive or negative?
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Bunchersstab(m): 12:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
khiaa:

Lol it depends on what you think the plan is, positive or negative?
Positive
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by queencalipso(f): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
Only broke people think that way.

You have two left legs lipsrsealed
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by DeLioncourt: 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
QueenNemesis:
Dumb!

very
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Kondomatic(m): 3:10pm On Jan 23, 2017
queencalipso:

You have two left legs lipsrsealed
You checked to know if I am ugly?; D
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by khiaa(f): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
[quote author=Bunchersstab post=53057003] Positive
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jan 24, 2017
preetymee:
Wat kind of post is this, so u mean a gal can't even look good wit her own money,must it guys givin us

Mmm...beauty is in the eyes of the key holder grin
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by mecussey(m): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2017
4realisreal:
I don't give my girlfriend as much as I used to because I am broke due to some circumstance. And she is behaving like she doesn't care about me. If I call her she doesn't talk well. If I don't call her, she doesn't call me. Pls house what should I do? I have tried explaining to her, but she said I shouldn't talk about it anymore.

Your time don expire...just move on, if she notice and ask why u are cold, tell her no need to talk about it, that sth else is going on in ur head.
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by khiaa(f): 3:51am On Jan 24, 2017
Bunchersstab:
Positive

What positivity do you think he represents?
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by Bunchersstab(m): 2:57pm On Jan 24, 2017
khiaa:

What positivity do you think he represents?
If there is something God detest is GAY, one of the reasons he distroyed Soddom & Gomorra.

With Trump in there, I believe the rate of homosexuality in the world will reduce
Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by khiaa(f): 2:25am On Jan 25, 2017
Bunchersstab:
If there is something God detest is GAY, one of the reasons he distroyed Soddom & Gomorra.

With Trump in there, I believe the rate of homosexuality in the world will reduce

To be honest, when it comes to homosexuality I believe in live and let live, stay out of my business and I'll stay out of yours, but I feel Obama went too far with the right to marry, that's BS and I hope Trump will abolish it, I guess I am use to seeing them, I don't judge them, that's God's job but like I have always said, I can tolerate the Gayest person but its the down-lows I can't stand.
PS... God also detest fornication, adultery, lying, murder, blasphemy, abortion, thievery and so on but that hasn't stopped the human race from committing these sins.

Trump is backed by the KKK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is What Usually Happen When You Don't Take Care Of Girlfriend(photos) by pipolad(m): 2:36am On Jan 25, 2017
Super response!!!

Kondomatic:
You're saying that girls cannot look good without eating around? As in, they're incapable of making their own money and taking care of themselves?

You need to meet my ex

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Guys, What Is The Biggest Gift Or Financial Sacrifice You've Made For Love?" / If You Come's Back From Work Just To Meet You Wife Like This What Will You Do? / Covid19 Boredom! Photos I Meet A Toxic Guy On Abuja Tinder.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.