Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman (68312 Views)

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
We all belong to the long list of intolerable religion.
We re nothing but hypocrites pretending to belong to some peace loving religion.
Jus hapi this is coming up.

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by sekundosekundo: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
YorubaMuslim:
We IPOB Yoots proudly claim responsibility for this attack.
Yes It is our hand work. If eyimba FC does not join the EPL and move to number one on the table, we will continue to be the miscreants we are and constitute more attacks on peace loving ofonjas and fulas. We won't be taking amnesty, sorry angry

Mourinho and Wenger Must oblige withing 48hours of writing this. This isn't one of our chest beating strategies and methods

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sodijan:
Dis man is an apostle of evil, b'cos normal apostle can nt directed members of his church to kill all fulanis. Apostle nonsense
He is a fraud
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by surgebitcoin(m): 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
1 100 percent support him.the problem are christains are cowards.

5 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by 2tek: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Not cool at all.

Could this be the main reason, CATHOLIC BISHOPS find it difficult to work with protestant 'kill them' pastors and leadership?
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Sebastine1994(m): 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
All of you who believe this ruse are fools. The pastor did not say anything. Dont you know fake news is what sells now. You guys have forgotten about David Oyedopo. Why would vanguard want to spread such calculated lies about him. They are against rich men of God. They want to use propaganda to bring down the church

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by YorubaMuslim: 3:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
[quote author=sekundosekundo post=53005974][/quote]

Amen bro.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
We all belong to the long list of intolerable religion.
We re nothing but hypocrites pretending to belong to some peace loving religion.
Jus hapi this is coming up.
omenka grin
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by ezra1990: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
just thinking out loud....doesn't the name Suleiman sounds like fulani could it be dat......I comment my reserve!!!
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by sekundosekundo: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
NotComplaining:

It's better if we divide fullstop. But making intentions to kill Muslims will not win you any support. Self defense is not going around killing Muslims for merely being in your area.

But Buhari said that those herdsmen are from Liberia

4 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Princedapace(m): 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
NotComplaining:
This guy is fanning hatred. If he kills one Northerner he better start considering self imposed exile.

Those laughing in the audience are only useful for carrying coffins and posting rubbish on Nairaland! They will just abandon you to fate.

what of the Christians that have been killed ? Northerners are more humans abi? U see, what he said is not sensible but for ur reply, if i av thunder, I will simply send to u..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Lightening: 3:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:
This coming from a 'Man of God'

He's stupid for that statement.. This will lead to chaos if followed

May be gentility did not pay off. Let him try "stupidity" like the Fulani herdsmen. Na that one sure pass
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Smartmey(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
#revolution is coming. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Firefire(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
obailala:
I lend my voice to this call 100%, only a fool will sit back and allow his throat to be slit by some dirty idiots all because he wants to abide by some religious tenets. If someone comes to me with the intentions to kill me, I will make an attempt to kill him first; and I don't believe I will be breaking any Christian laws.

NO!

KILL THEM B4 THEY KILL YOU.

“Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

5 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
I can't believe that Tupac was more intelligent than this so called 'sheperd'. Tupac: "I am one black man; I cant be held responsible for the act of every black man"

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by obailala(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
He is a fraud
You sit in the comfort of your house in the peaceful south and judge someone who has just witnessed the massacre of his relatives; just wait until you witness with your eyes, the gruesome murder of hundreds of your relatives by some idiots, and then watch as not a single one of the idiots is caught or prosecuted. When that happens, I will be very keen to know what your reaction would be under such a circumstance.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
obailala:
I lend my voice to this call 100%, only a fool will sit back and allow his throat to be slit by some dirty idiots all because he wants to abide by some religious tenets. If someone comes to me with the intentions to kill me, I will make an attempt to kill him first; and I don't believe I will be breaking any Christian laws.
I'm disappointed at u.
Really!
So any fulani herdsman u see on the road deserves to die?
So what the diff betwn us and the raging terrorist who doesn't distinguish between the enemy and the innocent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Montaque(m): 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Church leaders are beginning to align their thought process with reality. Imagine Nigeria turning 360 degrees against Christians, when hitherto we were living side by side without let or hindrance from anybody.

We must be proactive if we are to reclaim our place, enough of the idle preaching, Christians should defend themselves in Nigeria, cos the govt doesn't care what happens to u.

7 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Sibrah: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:
This is really sad coming from a supposed religious leader. It is sad coming from any human being.

So people should kill any herdder whether innocent or not?

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every black man"

I wonder when we as human beings will stop living via hatred and revenge and learn to express our anger instead of acting like that thing we are trying to fight
Sit down there and be quoting tupac like a baby. Even Fulani don't abide by the word of their god or prophet . . .

12 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by princejayboss: 3:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
Looking at the comments here, one would understand that Nigeria is country that respect political and moral correctness than accepting the ugly reality on ground.

The reality is that the average man in Yoruba would not kill for fun, so as the youth in Igbo land, so why must act as if everything is OK?

How can people be dying and smiling, what a shame

The way to stop a bully is to feed him with his kind of action

Everything is not right

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Bahddo(m): 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
WTF! Are you sure he really said so? I doubt it.

It's sad if he did say so though. Are they bad because they herd cattle or because they are Fulani? Sounds like ethno-religious bigotry of the highest order. Some are bad, yes... That doesn't mean all are bad.

Organized religion and tribalism needs to go if this country is to make any progress.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Chiedu4Trump: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
People condemning the man have they done anything about the way Christians are being killed?

3 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by me69: 3:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afam4eva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0RhW3spBo8

Christian most manipulatable people in the land
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by AngelicBeing: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Montaque:
Church leaders are beginning to align their thought process with reality. Imagine Nigeria turning 360 degrees against Christians, when hitherto we were living side by side without let or hindrance from anybody.

We must be proactive if we are to reclaim our place, enough of the idle preaching, Christians should defend themselves in Nigeria, cos the govt doesn't care what happens to u.
cool
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Whytelyon(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
NotComplaining:
This guy is fanning hatred. If he kills one Northerner he better start considering self imposed exile.

Those laughing in the audience are only useful for carrying coffins and posting rubbish on Nairaland! They will just abandon you to fate.

The over 800 people killed in southern Kaduna, was killed for love? Abi? Ok your advice is a welcome idea as well.

Maybe you haven't lost a family member to this dogs, if you have, I'd see you teaming up with the others for agitation and retaliation. Calm down. Your case is understood.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
obailala:
You sit in the comfort of your house in the peaceful south and judge someone who has just witnessed the massacre of his relatives; just wait until you witness with your eyes, the gruesome murder of hundreds of your relatives by some idiots, and then watch as not a single one of the idiots is caught or prosecuted. When that happens, I will be very keen to know what your reaction would be under such a circumstance.
Mr Suleiman and his likes are frauds and terrorists.

If Nigeria was a sane country the man called Suleiman would have been explaining some things to the Police.

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by dominion001(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:
This is really sad coming from a supposed religious leader. It is sad coming from any human being.

So people should kill any herdder whether innocent or not?

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every black man"

I wonder when we as human beings will stop living via hatred and revenge and learn to express our anger instead of acting like that thing we are trying to fight
If any of ur siblings were among those killed by these devils u will totally agree with him.

6 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by obailala(m): 3:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I'm disappointed at u.
Really!
So any fulani herdsman u see on the road deserves to die?
So what the diff betwn us and the raging terrorist who doesn't distinguish between the enemy and the innocent.
I said "if I see someone coming towards me with the intentions to kill me," I will gladly take off the persons neck if I have the opportunity. I didn't refer to innocent herders.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by NotComplaining: 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Princedapace:

what of the Christians that have been killed ? Northerners are more humans abi? U see, what he said is not sensible but for ur reply, if i av thunder, I will simply send to u..

If you know me you'd know how anti northerner I am, but they are Muslims and I have sworn to defend them as long as I am able to from physical or spiritual harm .

So I am pro agitation against northern hegemony in general and anti targeted ethnic cleansing of Muslims in particular.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.