Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman (68272 Views)

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by bezimo(m): 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

No! We need to pressurize the government to take proactive measures to stop these incessant senseless attacks

But we all know the el-rufai govt is supporting those islamic herdsmen, Don't we.
The govt has demonstrated that it's not ready to do anything about it because it's an Islamic government.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by mamaafrik(m): 4:18pm On Jan 21, 2017
Woe to you all who expect the christains not to fight back the herdmen,how i wish the church can start buying arsenal of defence,an eye for an eye,dont quote me if they havent killed ur relative once.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bahddo:
As in... I tire for religion o. Everyday it irritates me a bit more.

They don't truly believe God is love though. They believe God has prepared fire burn people infinitely for sins in a finite lifetime. The way I see it, they dread hellfire and are full of hate and bitterness.
I have come across many few religious fanatics. I did ask them why do they attend church or why are they christians. I got stunned hearing this shit: Its my father's religion / I was born muslim. Heck!
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by bezimo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
aminusanti:
Follow jesus.. wink
if some1 kill ur bro turn and give ur sis

The scriptures is misquoted, it didn't actually say turn the left cheek it says turn the other side.The other side may be a gun....

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by BushWickBill: 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2017
Moganajoe:

For how long should we continue to preach peace when the those at helm of affairs are not interested in our so called peace.....I think when they hear revenge, the terro and their sponsors will sit up

To be honest this religious defending is sickening as it is hypocritical.
Christians malign, defraud, dupe, cheat themselves sleep with other people's wives, and generally destroy themselves while shouting self defence.

They don't know how to defend themselves from themselves.

Sigh.

If this comment accredited to suleiman is true then I have nothing to say.let hI'm be the first to slit the herdsmen throats.

It's easy to talk and give orders from the pulpit.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by ozoigbondu: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Mr Suleiman and his likes are frauds and terrorists.

If Nigeria was a sane country the man called Suleiman would have been explaining some things to the Police.

Mr man if Nigeria was a sane country their is no way 800 people would be murdered in kaduna and the governor will proudly say he tracked the murderers and bribed them not to kill them instead of facing your police

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Bahddo(m): 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
DDeliverer:

My brother God loves you...and as a christian, I love you, but if you are a Fulani herdsman or a bokoharam brother, I'd kill you...that doesn't mean I don't love you... I'm killing you because I love you..
shame on you and your religion. You are no different from the persons you hate.

Many pastors have be exposed as serial adulterers, conmen and voodoo men. Therefore you mr DDeliverer do sleep with other men's wives and use voodoo, because you all use the same Bible. Am I not right?
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Proffdada: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
I remember when Hausas started a fight at idi-araba and started killing people but when they found that a retaliating force and more of their people are casualties, they surrendered. They only understand fire for fire.
If you ever offend their cows kill them before they retaliate. angry

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Mouthgag: 4:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
If your definition of LOVE is for me to fold my hands while some devils kill my brothers and sisters, all in the name of their useless religion then you are a FOool...

I'd kill anything and anyone that looks like a Fulani herdsman or a bokoharam member...

Enough is Enough

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by mamaafrik(m): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bahddo:
Why didn't the God of those 'Christians' protect his people? What of the police?
text me ur full location,i'll bam and cut of your head and your God or police will rescue you,silly swine.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by TinaAnita(f): 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:
This is really sad coming from a supposed religious leader. It is sad coming from any human being.

So people should kill any herdder whether innocent or not?

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every black man"

I wonder when we as human beings will stop living via hatred and revenge and learn to express our anger instead of acting like that thing we are trying to fight

So we should allow them to keep killing us pending there is nothing else to kill? I'm not getting your point. When those blood suckers kill they don't give a hoot of who is innocent so why shouldn't the same treatment be meted out to them? Since when did it become a crime for someone to defend himself at least for once? Enough is Enough bruh. That pastor is so on point.

So we should allow them to keep slaughtering us? I'm not getting your point whatsoever.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by dragonking3: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2017
NotComplaining:
This guy is fanning hatred. If he kills one Northerner he better start considering self imposed exile.

Those laughing in the audience are only useful for carrying coffins and posting rubbish on Nairaland! They will just abandon you to fate.
Just shut up because he is right

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Buharimustgo: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:
This is really sad coming from a supposed religious leader. It is sad coming from any human being.

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every bl

I wonder when we as human beings will stop living via hatred and revenge and learn to express our anger instead of acting like that thing we are trying to fight

He should wait before they kill him,while not even a single person has been arrested over the mindless killings around the country

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by stinechykee: 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jessestunch:
Hmmmm... Which way Nigeria?

And some people are still fooling themselves with One Nigeria...
One Nigeria my ass

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by olaomoola1(m): 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Adminisher:
This is the devil's trap. No Christian pastor will ever say this
u are not current Bishop oyedepo said before now

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by josite: 4:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jesus didn't teach us to kill.let us not go for an eye for an eye becos an eye for any eye will leave us with a blind society.The priest is well cautioned not to run foul of the laws of Nigeria.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
DDeliverer:

My brother God loves you...and as a christian, I love you, but if you are a Fulani herdsman or a bokoharam brother, I'd kill you...that doesn't mean I don't love you... I'm killing you because I love you..
I guess am a bit more honest than you.....For me I 'll make my intention known that I don't believe in stories of love b4 I pull the trigger. But then, I am just one honest freak.... Lol
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by victorazy(m): 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every black man"

Don't u know that this is same thing they are telling them in the mosque.

If they kill your one, kill them ten. Only Istrael understood them very well, its just new to us that is why.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by dragonking3: 4:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Firefire:
Considering the lackadaisical attitude of the current government of Nigeria, I tend to somewhat agree with Apostle Johnson Suleiman's thought.

Kill them if they attempt to kill you, FINITO!

Exactly.. I support him too.. They have been killing us nothing happened, so let's reciprocate the same

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Marvel1206: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
francisbarrack:

D gov. R not bothered n dis killer believe that they own d land ...
Yeah. The government is being insensitive but killing them isn't the way
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bahddo:
shame on you and your religion. You are no different from the persons you hate.

Many pastors have be exposed as serial adulterers, conmen and voodoo men. Therefore you mr DDeliverer do sleep with other men's wives and use voodoo, because you all use the same Bible. Am I not right?
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Exciton(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Lol. Christian leaders are now calling for their followers to go on a rampage and chop of heads. I honestly can't believe this! Nigerian Christianity has gone to the wolves. It's now money and violence. They should just have gone into organised crime.

How are these guys different from islamic hate preachers who incite violence? Or you think starting a religious civil war is a great way to defend yourselves?

In a sane country, this fucker and oyedepo will be on some watchlist. I remember the guy that named his dog Buhari is still battling a court case in the name of "potentially inciting ethnic violence". So why are these fuckers and their equivalent imams not facing same?

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by mamaafrik(m): 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Noel1:
Many christians like to quote this passage; "Our God is not the author of confusion". I wonder why the Apostle chooses to be a protagonist of lawlessnes and confusion. I guess he reads a different bible. He can't be a very loyal Jesus' child.
wat will you do if i attacked you inside your home,killed you kids and wife,you'll wait for the police to assist you defend me abi,hun,you are a good fool.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Marvel1206: 4:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
stinechykee:
And you and your entire family are stupid for calling man of God names.Fool and coward all the killings your Fulani Heardsmen brothers have been committing tell me have any of it lead chaos
Are you alright? Do you think killing them will solve the problem? Since 2009 that the soldiers have been killing boko haram, has the problem been solved? Try to be reasonable
NB: i'm not fulani

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by stinechykee: 4:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
majour:
Funny how everyone is quick to call him stupid and foolish yet we will all come here to say EYYYAAAAA when they kill unarmed citizens again, truth is people don't feel the pains of issues like this until it affects u directly.

Let the people arm themselves, its the only way, the bible didn't teach us to be stupid our God isn't too, don't know the kind bible u people are reading o
You dont have to mind those useless and hypocrites of people here condenming the man of God because is either they are BH,Muslims or Fulani Herdsmen in this forum or cowards like Afonjas

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by kidakuz: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
obxddon:
In as much as I dont condone violence...But the killing of Christians is way too far much and nutin is happening to these fulani men who just disaapear into thin Air......Abeg,I support the man....
you niqqas just shouting xtains up and down ...so you guys telling me that if you are not a Muslim you are a xtain rit?ok know p
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Marvel1206: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
optimusprime2:

Watch the whole video... if you do then you'd understand the context of his statement
But the quoted is self-explanatory
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:

i know ur opinion will change when ur relatives are attacked
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by ephi123(f): 4:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
BushWickBill:

To be honest this religious defending is sickening as it is hypocritical.
Christians malign, defraud, dupe, cheat themselves sleep with other people's wives, and generally destroy themselves while shouting self defence.

They don't know how to defend themselves from themselves.

Sigh.

If this comment accredited to suleiman is true then I have nothing to say.let hI'm be the first to slit the herdsmen throats.

It's easy to talk and give orders from the pulpit.

So it is solely Christians who do all you listed above?

And what does what you listed above have to do with herdsmen killing innocent citizens? We are talking A, you are saying Z. Mschew

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
majour:
Funny how everyone is quick to call him stupid and foolish yet we will all come here to say EYYYAAAAA when they kill unarmed citizens again, truth is people don't feel the pains of issues like this until it affects u directly.

Let the people arm themselves, its the only way, the bible didn't teach us to be stupid our God isn't too, don't know the kind bible u people are reading o
God bless u, truth is if im I gain the covert influence and authority I can silence these fools in one year, but then my Christian beliefs hold me back as a young man, will God approve? Its so much easy to silence these beasts than people know..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

... / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52