Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman (68292 Views)

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sebastine1994:
All of you who believe this ruse are fools. The pastor did not say anything. Dont you know fake news is what sells now. You guys have forgotten about David Oyedopo. Why would vanguard want to spread such calculated lies about him. They are against rich men of God. They want to use propaganda to bring down the church
Watch the video.
There is a video there.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by nams77: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
obailala:
I will gladly kill them before they kill me, and on Sunday, I wouldn't fail to be in church to share my testimony.
Lol. And also ask the good Lord for forgiveness. EOD

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by dragonking3: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:
This is really sad coming from a supposed religious leader. It is sad coming from any human being.

So people should kill any herdder whether innocent or not?

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every black man"

I wonder when we as human beings will stop living via hatred and revenge and learn to express our anger instead of acting like that thing we are trying to fight
He said the blatant truth. We Christians should stop being silent.. It is time to return the favor. .This is what they did in Turkey. ..if you don't know, turkey was once a Christian country before this evil people started attacking.. The Christians like you kept quiet until now, turkey is now a 99% Muslim country.. . Enough is enough. .. Watch the video again to the end and you will see that he is right

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bahddo:
shame on you and your religion. You are no different from the persons you hate.

Many pastors have be exposed as serial adulterers, conmen and voodoo men. Therefore you mr DDeliverer do sleep with other men's wives and use voodoo, because you all use the same Bible. Am I not right?

Bros, I'm not one of those that would sit down and fold my hands while a fellow man cuts my neck because you were instructed by your god to kill infidels...id kill you...because even David killed Goliath.
Does that make me less of a Christian? No!
Will I go to hell for defending myself? No!

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Marvel1206: 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2017
bezimo:

But we all know the el-rufai govt is supporting those islamic herdsmen Don't we.
The govt has demonstrated that it's not ready to do anything about it because it's an Islamic government.
True words..

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by 2shur: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
oyedepo said this done few weeks back.
now apostle suleiman saying it.
we await news from christ embassy.
our chair of doom...prophet tb joshua
and oda men in the ministry
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Bizibi(m): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
ozoigbondu:

Mr man if Nigeria was a sane country their is no way 800 people would be murdered in kaduna and the governor will proudly say he tracked the murderers and bribed them not to kill them instead of facing your police
800!!!!!!! It seems the gov of that state is helpless.......self defense is better.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by dragonking3: 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
maasoap:

And for how many months will such community or village spend with one eye closed and one opened ,day and night? Better don't start a war that you can't finish or win.
Pikin were say im mama no go sleep, him sef too no go sleep.. .i support apostle suleman

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by dragonking3: 4:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
akandry:
you are so on point God protect us from all this God of men
God will not come down from heaven to protect you, you have to do that yourself.. Do you know that the current Turkey country was once a Christian country? When this islamic jihadist started attacking people like you were waiting for God to come down from heaven instead of protecting themselves and family. .Now turkey is a fully Islamic country. ..just go and read the history for details and wake up.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Sebastine1994(m): 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gaara101:

Watch the video.
There is a video there.

My young man. Was there no video in Oyedopo case?. They used video from 2012. This Man must have said this thing in 2002. What nonsense, what demon, who born your father.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
mamaafrik:
wat will you do if i attacked you inside your home,killed you kids and wife,you'll wait for the police to assist you defend me abi,hun,you are a good fool.
Chill..... round head. I never questioned ur decision to kill. To execute an act is ur choice, to bear its consequence is ur responsibility. So, how in the world does it concern me? If u like u can go a head nd bomb the whole of America for all I care.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by bezimo(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

Are you alright? Do you think killing them will solve the problem? Since 2009 that the soldiers have been killing boko haram, has the problem been solved? Try to be reasonable
NB: i'm not fulani

It will minimize the problem because if those Islamic Fulani devil's know that if they attack Christians there would be sustained reprisals, then they would certainly think twice.Thats how Isreal stays in charge in the middle east in the midst of its enemies, the Islamic Nations.Attack one Israeli, fire would fall.
What are you saying sef.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Olulinks(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
When governor Fayose banished them in his state and even constituted local hunters to go after them you didn't have the gut to say a word against it. Even if you did, it's irrelevant now having seen the positive results of the brave man's action; the killers stay off the radar ever since.
I don't blame you, I blame the men of God. That's why people like you don't see wisdom in their words anymore. If they declare that your family is the next to be run down, if you like, chicken out and be begging them not to kill you instead of standing tall and tell them we all own this country.
If what he said isn't OK by you, sir, what's your suggestion or solution to the people's plan to kill you and your family members, flee?
Mynd44:
This is really sad coming from a supposed religious leader. It is sad coming from any human being.

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every black man"

I wonder when we as human beings will stop living via hatred and revenge and learn to express our anger instead of acting like that thing we are trying to fight

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Eluwilussit(m): 4:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Afam4eva:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0RhW3spBo8

Correct talk. Kill! Kill!! Kill!!! angry angry angry

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by mfm04622: 4:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
When will people like these be arrested and tried for inciting violence?
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sebastine1994:

My young man. Was there no video in Oyedopo case?. They used video from 2012. This Man must have said this thing in 2002. What nonsense, what demon, who born your father.
Is this thread about Oyedepo?
Nonsense.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
i used to like them especially when they pass the front of our house, back then we would try to spot d largest among their cows and even wish they come again the following day but NOW i must not see their cows dung anywhere near our fence else there would be war

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Skubidude(m): 4:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
hmmm... i comment my reserve.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by dragonking3: 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Mr Suleiman and his likes are frauds and terrorists.

If Nigeria was a sane country the man called Suleiman would have been explaining some things to the Police.

Keep quiet.. angry

The Fulani herdsmen that killed over 200 people in southern kaduna not one single person is caught and you are here talking trash.. Don't worry when it happens to someone close to you, nobody will remind you to arm yourself. Shioor angry

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Corrinthians(m): 4:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
obxddon:
In as much as I dont condone violence...But the killing of Christians is way too far much and nutin is happening to these fulani men who just disaapear into thin Air......Abeg,I support the man....
He's not looking for support, he's calling for people to KILL. Please go look for a fulani herdsman and kill him. That is when your "support would manner".

When would ipob yoots ever have more than e-muscle?

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by melejo(m): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

Killing won't resolve this problem. FG is to blame
folding of hands will solve the problem ba?

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by ephi123(f): 4:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:

People cannot live in safety in their own country any longer. What a shame. Shouldn't that be of equal concern to you?
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by dragonking3: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
mfm04622:
When will people like these be arrested and tried for inciting violence?
When will the Fulani herdsmen who killed over 200people in southern kaduna be arrested and persecuted for violence ? That is the question you should be asking.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by ndcide(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
I see ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG about the statement. I would have made same statement.

These are the kind of statements that can stamp out stupidity anywhere. When you challenge the enemy, they flee.

Since people can kill and nothing happens, KILL them and NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Those who applaud the military for killing unarmed protesters and come here to display disgusting hypocrisy should take a back seat. Their opinion does not matter.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Bahddo(m): 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
mamaafrik:
text me ur full location,i'll bam and cut of your head and your God or police will rescue you,silly swine.
Did those people text the herdsmen their location? Find me and carry out your threat, or you wouldn't survive next week.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by stinechykee: 4:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

Are you alright? Do you think killing them will solve the problem? Since 2009 that the soldiers have been killing boko haram, has the problem been solved? Try to be reasonable
Which Soldiers that are killing BH?you mean the same Soldiers that 60% or more are BH.Guy better wake up and stop deceiving yourself.Our Soldiers we all know how they concort lies and if any media house exposed them for who they really are they will gag and come against them.Have you ask yourself this question why is it that BH keep on increasing and multiplying despite what we have been made to believe or what APC government and thier lying Millitary have been selling you Zombies excluded someone like me that BH have technically defeated by Lair Mohammed.Mr man better tell yourself the honest truth and the truth you tell yourself is the best.Again let me conclude by telling you that had it been Isralite folded their hands by waiting for their God to come down from Heaven to fight their battle do you think that Israel will still be existing by now but because they took their destiny to their hand by fighting Arab World that so much hate them and can do anything just to make sure that Israelite are wipe out in the Earth thats why God assist them in making sure that they conquer.So Mr Man of God is right but some of our Christians here are either coward,stupid or hypocrites just like Tonyebacarnista of a guy here in Niaraland.So Christians if you people like keep on being coward or hypocrites or even worst criticise the men of God that speak out the injustice mated on Christians na una sabi
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by melejo(m): 4:49pm On Jan 21, 2017
Sodijan:
Dis man is an apostle of evil, b'cos normal apostle can nt directed members of his church to kill all fulanis. Apostle nonsense
But your boko brothers and Fulani herdsmen are allowed to kill others abi?

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by stinechykee: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

Which Soldiers that are killing BH?you mean the same Soldiers that 60% or more are BH.Guy better wake up and stop deceiving yourself.Our Soldiers we all know how they concort lies and if any media house exposed them for who they really are they will gag and come against them.Have you ask yourself this question why is it that BH keep on increasing and multiplying despite what we have been made to believe or what APC government and thier lying Millitary have been selling you Zombies excluded someone like me that BH have technically defeated by Lair Mohammed.Mr man better tell yourself the honest truth and the truth you tell yourself is the best.Again let me conclude by telling you that had it been Isralite folded their hands by waiting for their God to come down from Heaven to fight their battle do you think that Israel will still be existing by now but because they took their destiny to their hand by fighting Arab World that so much hate them and can do anything just to make sure that Israelite are wipe out in the Earth thats why God assist them in making sure that they conquer.So Mr Man of God is right but some of our Christians here are either coward,stupid or hypocrites just like Tonyebacarnista of a guy here in Niaraland.So Christians if you people like keep on being coward or hypocrites or even worst criticise the men of God that speak but God's wrath will surelly upon you people
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by mikolo52076: 4:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Tazmode:
goats bleat... But they are better off than this maggot of an apostle
.....if any of your close relation is a victim, you will agree with him. Is't

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by melejo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
2tek:
Not cool at all.

Could this be the main reason, CATHOLIC BISHOPS find it difficult to work with protestant 'kill them' pastors and leadership?
Keep quite if you don't know what to say, what do you know about Catholic? Even Islam is still learning when you're talking of bloodshed. Do you know about the crusade? Who led it? Children everywhere

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:

am human i dont support killing anybody i believe in peace,nd i believe wen der is menace d fg shud intervene.

But den again u said he shudnt talk like dat,sumone called hm abt a plot on his life he took neccesary precaution nd u ar sayin dis,i pray u dnt find ur self in such situation. But then again were u dey wen dis herdsmen are killing,destroying properties?u didnt mak dis statement o.

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by ndcide(m): 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Olulinks:
When governor Fayose banished them in his state and even constituted local hunters to go after them you didn't have the gut to say a word against it. Even if you did, it's irrelevant now having seen the positive results of the brave man's action; the killers stay off the radar ever since.
I don't blame you, I blame the men of God. That's why people like you don't see wisdom in their words anymore. If they declare that your family is the next to be run down, if you like, chicken out and be begging them not to kill you instead of standing tall and tell them we all own this country.
If what he said isn't OK by you, sir, what's your suggestion or solution to the people's plan to kill you and your family members, flee?

Don't explain to any dunderhead. Don't you know where their loyalty lies?

They don't see anything wrong with the killings going on in this country. All they are looking for is anything to give them self justification to hate the church. QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

... / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics / Prophet Melody Adjija Exposed And Arrested Over Fake Miracle (Video, Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55