Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman (68319 Views)

Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / Why I Am Not Afraid To Hold Crusade In The North - Apostle Suleiman / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by obailala(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Mr Suleiman and his likes are frauds and terrorists.

If Nigeria was a sane country the man called Suleiman would have been explaining some things to the Police.

Explaining what to the police?... Explaining that I intend to defend myself from vampires?

9 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by bezimo(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:
This is really sad coming from a supposed religious leader. It is sad coming from any human being.

So people should kill any herdder whether innocent or not?

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every black man"

I wonder when we as human beings will stop living via hatred and revenge and learn to express our anger instead of acting like that thing we are trying to fight

But it is not sad killing Christians unprovoked.What a hypocrite!
Instead of understanding the basis for his reaction or position you are here stirring up sentiments.
Which is OK, killing Christians unprovoked or reacting to killing Christians?

Even if you are a Muslim, would you take it, if Christian's start laying ambush for Muslims to kill them on Friday after mosque.Impossicant, there would be civil war, then if you likely can't why should it be done against Christians without anyone reacting

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Bahddo(m): 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
People condemning the man have they done anything about the way Christians are being killed?
Why didn't the God of those 'Christians' protect his people? What of the police?
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
obailala:
I lend my voice to this call 100%, only a fool will sit back and allow his throat to be slit by some dirty idiots all because he wants to abide by some religious tenets. If someone comes to me with the intentions to kill me, I will make an attempt to kill him first; and I don't believe I will be breaking any Christian laws.
Then why do u guys bother to disturb our ears with ur messages of love ? For God so love the word that ..... I just don't get u guys anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by BushWickBill: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
obxddon:
In as much as I dont condone violence...But the killing of Christians is way too far much and nutin is happening to these fulani men who just disaapear into thin Air......Abeg,I support the man....

No need for ambivalent response.
You don't support killing but you support the call to killing.
Choose one side of your mouth to speak from keyboard to type from na.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by bezimo(m): 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:
This coming from a 'Man of God'

He's stupid for that statement.. This will lead to chaos if followed

Who started the chaos? Fulani or Christians?

4 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Damilare2025: 4:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
NotComplaining:
This guy is fanning hatred. If he kills one Northerner he better start considering self imposed exile.

Those laughing in the audience are only useful for carrying coffins and posting rubbish on Nairaland! They will just abandon you to fate.
u b mumu so if person push u reach wall u no go turn ur back...say u b Christian Abi....u all own dis country everybody sabi fight
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by bezimo(m): 4:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
The Apostle is over right.

I support reprisals and proactive reaction proposed against those idiots in case they want to do something stupid.
Not wait to become casualty.

5 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by abbey621(m): 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
An eye for an eye till everybody goes blind! Now some of these church people would panic and kill any Hausa man or woman that comes near them, this is what happens when we don't have sensible leaders(Governmental or Religious)!
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Marvel1206: 4:05pm On Jan 21, 2017
bezimo:

Who started the chaos? Fulani or Christians?
The fulanis of course...
It's really saddening what these fulani guys are doing and personally out of anger killing them might be an option but to be logical, the situation will go from bad to worse.

2 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by francisbarrack(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

So we should fold our hand n act as if nottin happen

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Gbam! Jungle don mature!
I need to get me some mad magnum for self-defence.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by bezimo(m): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr Suleiman has gone senile

And you, you are what?
You are calling someone senile for reacting and taking a position against the wanton unprovoked genocide against Christians.Moreover he is also reacting to a threat of attack by those fulani against his life and the church he pastors.He should fold his hands, keep quiet, and go to the police and report untill he is attacked.Right.

Are you sure you aren't describing yourself?

6 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
This pastor is 100% correct....
Pls try and watch the video...
Enough is enough..

5 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by googlepikins: 4:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:
This is really sad coming from a supposed religious leader. It is sad coming from any human being.

In the words of Tupac "I am one black man; I cannot be held responsible for the actions of every black man"

I wonder when we as human beings will stop living via hatred and revenge and learn to express our anger instead of acting like that thing we are trying to fight
. So you will be happy if they(herdsmen) kill him first abi?

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Marvel1206: 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
francisbarrack:

So we should fold our hand n act as if nottin happen
No! We need to pressurize the government to take proactive measures to stop these incessant senseless attacks

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Bahddo(m): 4:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
Noel1:
Then why do u guys bother to disturb our ears with ur messages of love ? For God so love the word that ..... I just don't get u guys anymore.
As in... I tire for religion o. Everyday it irritates me a bit more.

They don't truly believe God is love though. They believe God has prepared fire to burn people infinitely for sins in a finite lifetime. The way I see it, they dread hellfire and are full of hate and bitterness.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Bahddo:
Why didn't the God of those 'Christians' protect his people? What of the police?
Many christians like to quote this passage; "Our God is not the author of confusion". I wonder why the Apostle chooses to be a protagonist of lawlessnes and confusion. I guess he reads a different bible. He can't be a very loyal Jesus' child.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by bezimo(m): 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2017
Perfect reaction from the Apostle.

No Fulani must think he can kill people and go scot free, there would be reprisals, because it seems untill they finish all those southern Kaduna Christians.They will not rest.

Well, those Christians have 2 options.

1.Get armed, organise yourselves to fight back and decimate those Islamic fulanic devil's when they come unexpectedly, launch strategic assault and then stand a chance of winning the war

2.Pray, wait for government to protect you while those Islamic fulanic devil's come unexpectedly to kill and destroy and continue their genocide campaign.

To die like a fool is the choice of option 2, so option 1 is advised.Fight back!!!

For it is more blessed to give "them attacks" than to receive "attacks from them"
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 21, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Mr Suleiman has gone senile
May God have mercy on your soul...

4 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by aminusanti(m): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Follow jesus.. wink
if some1 kill ur bro turn and give ur sis

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Moganajoe: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:

For how long should we continue to preach peace when the those at helm of affairs are not interested in our so called peace.....I think when they hear revenge, the terro and their sponsors will sit up

4 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by BushWickBill: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
I'm disappointed at u.
Really!
So any fulani herdsman u see on the road deserves to die?
So what the diff betwn us and the raging terrorist who doesn't distinguish between the enemy and the innocent.
And then they and their pastors will tell us about God being love and love's characteristics.
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by soath(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Noel1:

My brother God loves you...and as a christian, I love you, but if you are a Fulani herdsman or a bokoharam brother, I'd kill you...that doesn't mean I don't love you... I'm killing you because I love you..

8 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by francisbarrack(m): 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

No! We need to pressurize the government to take proactive measures to stop these incessant senseless attacks

D gov. R not bothered n dis killer believe that they own d land ...
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by stinechykee: 4:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

And you and your entire family are stupid for calling man of God names.Fool and coward all the killings your Fulani Heardsmen brothers have been committing tell me have any of it lead chaos slowpoke like you

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by ArabMopol(m): 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
good move... Suleiman.... any Fulani man i catch within perimeter of my fence will join his ancestors

1 Like

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by stinechykee: 4:15pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

And you and your entire family are stupid for calling man of God names.Fool and coward all the killings your Fulani Heardsmen brothers have been committing tell me have any of it lead chaos
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by Hash86(m): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
If what you said is true though I thought it
Then u must a very stupid Muslim
Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by nams77: 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mynd44:

If you have lost a child, father, wife then you will feel this way too. To make matters worse, the government is doing nothing about it and you want the aggrieved to clap and congratulate this demons and their sponsors. Pls think

3 Likes

Re: Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman by optimusprime2(m): 4:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
Marvel1206:

Watch the whole video... if you do then you'd understand the context of his statement

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Top 6 Pastors That Are Heavily Involved In Politics / Daniel Olukoya Of MFM Unveils 33 Prophetic Declarations For 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.