Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,404 members, 7,812,192 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter (58700 Views)

Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Temmytea70(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jessestunch:

Bros if nor be battery na come wetin e be?
Because i dey see 15% oh
Not Garba shehu's battery
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by ephi123(f): 10:46pm On Jan 21, 2017
Mmaxix:
Some people are not just worth the office they occupy. Mumus in sensitive positions these days.

I call them mediocres in the corridors of power. Unfortunately, there are so many of them. In a country filled with qualified people. Very unfortunate situation.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by TeamSimple(m): 10:48pm On Jan 21, 2017
Themandator:

Responsible and accountable leadership. He never blamed anyone but took responsibility.....Gave us the legacy policy of BVN, and allowed Nigerians enjoy the softwares of democracy through FOI ACT

God bless President Jonathan....Never gonna mention his name without his well deserved title ....President.
Did you just use GEJ and accountable in the sentence?
BVN achievement?
FOI achievement? For a president in 6 years. And you not ashamed?
No wonder nigeria is like this presently.

you forget to add Facebook? He also gave us facebook and naijaloaded.

My brother you need political therapy.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
NwamaziNwaAro:
grin

Na so this Garuba Shehu head big

Big head, small brain.

GEJ is this APC government's nightmare; they can't make a point without a comparison to the Otuoke legend, star and hero/drunk.

I dedicate my 4th FTC today to Arsene Wenger.

Arsenal fans have a right to sue you grin grin
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
What an utter lack of class...! A down-righted incompetent fella
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by mekuso89(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
na boredom dey worry am. up next
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by nijanigga: 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
see wetin Igbos caused, with fake trump's invitation.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by dvee2: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
You stated what Garba Shehu wrote, but you didn't tell why he wrote it.
The reason why he wrote that is because of the rumor being spread by wailers that president Buhari has died in Germany during the medical trip.
So he clarified that Buhari cannot be in Germany and Britain at the same time in reference to same wailers claiming GEJ has gone to Trump inauguration while he was spotted in Otta.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Fibo27(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jessestunch:
See as him battery low, I guess he never see light for him area for months now.... Low battery, Low brain cheesy

That's not his battery. The battery belongs to the op
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by kcnwaigbo: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
dvee2:
You stated what Garba Shehu wrote, but you didn't tell why he wrote it.
The reason why he wrote that is because of the rumor being spread by wailers that president Buhari has died in Germany during the medical trip.
So he clarified that Buhari cannot be in Germany and Britain at the same time in reference to same wailers claiming GEJ has gone to Trump inauguration while he was spotted in Otta.
Did GEJ ever claim he was going to DC? Was it GEJ that claimed Buhari is dead? The rant is just just too Petty

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by dokyOloye: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jessestunch:
See as him battery low, I guess he never see light for him area for months now.... Low battery, Low brain cheesy
Chaii.
Wikid.
Bad mouth unlimited.
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Daniyomex(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
That Daniel Emeka tweet gat me cracking with laughter

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2017
slawomir:
although most people are submerged in a miasma of melancholy at this uncouth vituperation from this garbage Shehu or rather garba Shehu but am not surprised. like I said before Nigeria is huge mistake. these are some of the reason you will agree with me on the fact that Nigeria is a mistake.
that is why someone like garbage shehu is appointed as spokesperson for the president.
with all these sophomoric way of reasoning from presidential spoke man then a cataclysmic revolution is imminent.

Lol
Ride on professor!
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by dvee2: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2017
kcnwaigbo:

Did GEJ ever claim he was going to DC? Was it GEJ that claimed Buhari is dead? The rant is just just too Petty

It was written by the Media officer of PDP all sponsored by GEJ. You think Nigerians are fools.
Whether you admit it or not, all this hate being directed at Buhari is simply because he defeated GEJ in the last election and nothing more.
You think you can arrogate yourself the right to being stupid alone? Ride on Garba Shehu.
Buhari will rule over you whether you like it or not till 2019.
If you like blow up all the pipeline in the Niger Delta, Buhari will still be there, in short enjoying more vacation.
If u like carry out propaganda and sponsor 100 jobless graduate on NAIRALAND to post negative things about him, still Buhari will rule over your sorry asses.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by VictorRomanov: 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jessestunch:

For your mind now, na Shehu phone be that oo. U no reason am say na person wey dey report the matter phone be that?
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by vaca1: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
TeamSimple:

What did GEJ achieve in six years?
coconut at least there was nothing like hunger period. that alone is commendable

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by kutchs: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
dvee2:

It was written by the Media officer of PDP all sponsored by GEJ. You think Nigerians are fools.
Whether you admit it or not, all this hate being directed at Buhari is simply because he defeated GEJ in the last election and nothing more.
You think you can arrogate yourself the right to being stupid alone? Ride on Garba Shehu. cool
You lie Sir.
The hate directed at Buhari is simply because he has mismanaged the country and not because of Jonathan.
Go round the country and see how people are cursing him, wishing his tenure could end just the next hour.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by nwakibie3(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
Themandator:

Responsible and accountable leadership. He never blamed anyone but took responsibility.....Gave us the legacy policy of BVN, and allowed Nigerians enjoy the softwares of democracy through FOI ACT

God bless President Jonathan....Never gonna mention his name without his well deserved title ....President.

U get time to answer that mumu...

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Opakan2: 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
see all these idiots foaming in the mouth with useless comments

so Garba should not mention GEJ but Deji, fayose and the likes can mention and insult PMB at will

Talk of stupidity mixed with hypocrisy.. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by osimataylor(m): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
SO SAD. The rant of a kid.
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by osimataylor(m): 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Opakan2:

so Garba should not mention GEJ but Deji, fayose and the likes can mention and insult PMB at will

Did you listen to your self before you type this foolish response. Shehu condescend too low.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by kutchs: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Opakan2:

Deji and Fayose don't represent Jonathan the way Shehu and Adesina represent Buhari. Jonathan has his media aides and I haven't seen them get low like Shehu did.
Since Jonathan left office, he has acted and carried himself with dignity, he has never responded to all the insults coming from the President's men and I think that should be respected.
If the presidency wants us to respect the president and his office, they should learn to accord Jonathan the respect he deserves and has earned as a former President.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Opakan2: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
osimataylor:
Did you listen to your self before you type this foolish response. Shehu condescend too low.

that's your problem not mine.. go and sue him if you can

next time pdp won't post nonsense comparing a foolish, clueless ineffectual mofo with our dear president.
Foolish Jonathan got duped by Kalu, Ubah and co.now he remembers OBJ. #yeye

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by dvee2: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2017
kutchs:

You lie Sir.
The hate directed at Buhari is simply because he has mismanaged the country and not because of Jonathan.
Go round the country and see how people are cursing him, wishing his tenure could end just the next hour.

MUMU, What do you know about mismanaging of the country? Where were you when billions were stolen under your hero? What do you know about economy? Go back to school, only looters and children of hate like you will pretend they don't know what is happening to Nigerian economy.

2 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by dvee2: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
kutchs:

Deji and Fayose don't represent Jonathan the way Shehu and Adesina represent Buhari. Jonathan has his media aides and I haven't seen them get low like Shehu did.
Since Jonathan left office, he has acted and carried himself with dignity, he has never responded to all the insults coming from the President's men and I think that should be respected.
If the presidency wants us to respect the president and his office, they should learn to accord Jonathan the respect he deserves and has earned as a former President.

He does not deserve respect. sponsoring Avengers to cripple the economy does not deserve respect. he deserve to be in prison. You guys want to play dirty, you got it. lets continue. meanwhile, Buhari remains your president dead or alive. Children of hate.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Opakan2: 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
kutchs:

your respect is inconsequential.. just conduct yourself well and be a good citizen

Tell GEJ to caution his rabid dogs too else more disrespect and ridicule will come his way. He is a loser tho. so it won't matter

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Themandator: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
TeamSimple:

Did you just use GEJ and accountable in the sentence?
BVN achievement?
FOI achievement? For a president in 6 years. And you not ashamed?
No wonder nigeria is like this presently.

you forget to add Facebook? He also gave us facebook and naijaloaded.

My brother you need political therapy.

Mention Obama's achievement in eight years?. You don't know what nations are made of. You think only in concrete terms ...road...light...but you don't know that without the softwares you never gonna enjoy those things.

Ask North Korea citizens ..... president Jonathan never gave us incomplete results for a nationwide elections ....I am not about to start on a single state like rivers that has had a rerun for a state assembly die to incomplete elections. ...creativity is only possible in an environment where freedom of expression is taken for granted

Economic policy is nothing without a free people.....He by the way allowed Nigerians into the oil indusas big players and not collectors of refuse they used to be .....local content act

God bless President Jonathan ...a refined gentleman.

3 Likes

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by niyilagun(m): 11:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Garba Shehu's bants might be tasteless but the way it 'dissolved' the whole Buhari death Fake News is wonderful.
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by ponpon(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
Jessestunch:
take a deep breathe and figure out who has a low brain
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Opakan2: 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2017
dvee2:

He does not deserve respect. sponsoring Avengers to cripple the economy does not deserve respect. he deserve to be in prison. You guys want to play dirty, you got it. lets continue. meanwhile, Buhari remains your president dead or alive. Children of hate.

leave them

GEJ will pay for those bombings he and his wife funds with the country's stolen wealth, it's only a matter of time
All his running around like a mad man won't save him. Enemy of Nigeria in sheep's clothing
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by lastpage: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2017
kettykings:
This APC officials are a case of classical stupidity , why bring Jonathan into your moronic cluelessness

When you silly IPADS where all over the place spreading rumor that Buhari has died in London and that Jonathan was invited to Trump's inauguration while Buhari was not............ you dolts did not think about "this is too low"?

But when Garba Shehu served you back in full, shaken down properly and over-flowing, una begin develop High Blood Pressure! grin grin

Shehu 2 - 1 IPADS

Shehu progresses to the next round, to face MASSOB!
tongue tongue

Lastpage!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) / Ifeanyi Uba Gifts Limo Benz To Apostle Chibuzor (Photos) / How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.