Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,535 members, 7,812,664 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter (58705 Views)

Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / Jega Replies Jonathan On Comments Over Conduct Of 2015 Election / "Buhari Lied Against Jonathan On Christmas Day" - Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Iceman2017(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2017
slawomir:
although most people are submerged in a miasma of melancholy at this uncouth vituperation from this garbage Shehu or rather garba Shehu but am not surprised. like I said before Nigeria is huge mistake. these are some of the reason you will agree with me on the fact that Nigeria is a mistake.
that is why someone like garbage shehu is appointed as spokesperson for the president.
with all these sophomoric way of reasoning from presidential spoke man then a cataclysmic revolution is imminent.
Bros, are you from Edo state?

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by chukuli(m): 7:56am On Jan 22, 2017
drss2:
wen did GEJ say he was going to dc no doubt d man, GEJ is giving dis useless govt sleepless nights since they took ova power deciedfully in 2015. having achieved notin for d past 2 years, d only consolation for dem is to insult GEJ for their own syntax failures. hope they won't start running nak..ed on d streets becos of Jona.
any way, garba shehu is a classic representation of buari dullard's govt - INCOMPETENCE.
make una buy food stuffs keep now ooooo, cos if buahri cum back from dis death abi na brain amendment eee go bad oooooooo
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by chukuli(m): 7:58am On Jan 22, 2017
chukuli:
make una buy food stuffs keep now ooooo, cos if buahri cum back from dis death abi na brain amendment eee go bad oooooooo
saaedlee:

Check out @GarShehu's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/822899679411191810?s=09

Iceman2017:

Bros, are you from Edo state?
saaedlee:

Check out @GarShehu's Tweet: https://twitter.com/GarShehu/status/822899679411191810?s=09

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by kerike: 8:12am On Jan 22, 2017
Apc think say leadership is eating gworo n fura du nunu,the changi is smelling like Shehu armpit
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by lagosrd: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2017
saaedlee:

Totally unacceptable and unbecoming of a presidential staff. It shows total disregard for the ex - president . @ garbashehu you will pay dearly for this politically one day.
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Ugo4ema2015: 8:32am On Jan 22, 2017
aboki mentality at work
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Jay542(m): 10:34am On Jan 22, 2017
googlepikins:
Garbage shehu. Na so foolanis denied yar adua own, until it happened finally. god of abacha do something on buhari. Or embrace him.
You and garba shehu #NoBrains

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by dsocioemmy(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2017
Idiara.com.... What do expect from confused set of cluelesss humans parading themselves as leader... Naija who do us this?
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by lastpage: 11:17am On Jan 22, 2017
magoo10:
this govt is gradually coming to an end whether anybody likes it or nor I can see the early signs. please start parking your mediocrity bags and baggage. Next

All you these children borne out of HATE and ANGER seems not to "Gerrit", even almost TWO year after!

Your 5% vote CANNOT determine the Political future (or who becomes President) of this country.

Maybe in that your Biafra, Ayo Fayose will become President

But in Nigeria, you can only wail and rant, at the end of the day, just like in 2015, we will decide and we have decided to Vote Buhari for President.

Ff you dont like it, PORT BACK TO UR Biafra..... or the Lagoon!
tongue tongue

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by lastpage: 11:21am On Jan 22, 2017
chukuli:

It will ALWAYS BE BAD for People like you from "that side" who always wish death on our President!
That is why una dey cry every minute!

Buhari will be back and it will be very baaaad for you and your people but other Nigerians will continue to prosper.

Flatinosis, children of Anger and Hate.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by magoo10(m): 11:31am On Jan 22, 2017
lastpage:

All you these children borne out of HATE and ANGER seems not to "Gerrit", even almost TWO year after!

Your 5% vote CANNOT determine the Political future (or who becomes President) of this country.

Maybe in that your Biafra, Ayo Fayose will become President

But in Nigeria, you can only wail and rant, at the end of the day, just like in 2015, we will decide and we have decided to Vote Buhari for President.

Ff you dont like it, PORT BACK TO UR Biafra..... or the Lagoon!
tongue tongue

Lastpage
lols proudly 5%
and it is good to know that without 5%, 95% wouldn't be existing today
what is happening today?shey your hero has gone on vacation on a January that is how he will continue running around till 2019

Magoo!!!
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by kutchs: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2017
dvee2:

He does not deserve respect. sponsoring Avengers to cripple the economy does not deserve respect. he deserve to be in prison. You guys want to play dirty, you got it. lets continue. meanwhile, Buhari remains your president dead or alive. Children of hate.
Only phools make claims they have no rational justification for. If you have any proof that GEJ sponsors the NDAs then head to the court and get a conviction. I hate when supposedly educated folks argue foolishly.
Buhari is my president since I'm Nigerian but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's clueless and incompetent for the job he was elected to do. Just tell me what works in Nigeria these days, be honest.
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by kutchs: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2017
Opakan2:

your respect is inconsequential.. just conduct yourself well and be a good citizen

Tell GEJ to caution his rabid dogs too else more disrespect and ridicule will come his way. He is a loser tho. so it won't matter
The so called rabid dogs don't represent Jonathan, Jonathan has media aides of which Deji Alayanju isn't part of. He represents Deji just like you and me represent ourselves, but not Garb a. That's the difference.
Talking labout osing, GEJ isn't to be compared with serial loser like Buhari, failed in 2003, 2007, 2011 and currently failing as president.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by Opakan2: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2017
kutchs:

The so called rabid dogs don't represent Jonathan, Jonathan has media aides of which Deji Alayanju isn't part of. He represents Deji just like you and me represent ourselves, but not Garb a. That's the difference.
Talking labout osing, GEJ isn't to be compared with serial loser like Buhari, failed in 2003, 2007, 2011 and currently failing as president.

Okay noted

shalom!
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by JOHNGLO: 9:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
Ben Bruce talk am. Incompetent people...
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by dvee2: 10:25pm On Jan 22, 2017
kutchs:

Only phools make claims they have no rational justification for. If you have any proof that GEJ sponsors the NDAs then head to the court and get a conviction. I hate when supposedly educated folks argue foolishly.
Buhari is my president since I'm Nigerian but that doesn't take away from the fact that he's clueless and incompetent for the job he was elected to do. Just tell me what works in Nigeria these days, be honest.

Educated phool like you. You must be mentally deranged if by now you don't know GEJ is the major financer of Niger Delta Avengers and IPOB combined. You think Nigerians are Foolish?
Where were they when GEJ ruled for 7 years? why are they not protesting and bombing when GEJ was in power? All of a sudden because Buhari defeated him, they took up arms?
Re: Garba Shehu Tackles Goodluck Jonathan On Twitter by kutchs: 11:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
dvee2:

Educated phool like you. You must be mentally deranged if by now you don't know GEJ is the major financer of Niger Delta Avengers and IPOB combined. You think Nigerians are Foolish?
Where were they when GEJ ruled for 7 years? why are they not protesting and bombing when GEJ was in power? All of a sudden because Buhari defeated him, they took up arms?
I don't intend to get into an argument with you my dear but just a piece of information and advice. I want GEJ to be sent to jail if he's sponsoring the NDAs (never mind IPOB) but you must furnish us with whatever evidence you have against him. Nigerians like me aren't fools that's why I demand proof of your claim.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Obiano Facilitated The Transfer Of James Nwafor Back To Awkuzu / Sokoto Riots: More Videos From Destruction / Kwara Governorship: PDP In Early Lead, Armed Military, DSS Operatives Spotted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.