Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,366 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:38 PM

90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy (14084 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Idamond: 2:12pm On Jan 22, 2017
Princess4ng:
U know I just peeped at ur moniker and I see why..... U know normally, a guy in puberty still got small d**k.... I understand ur plight grin
would u lik to see d d*ck whether is small or big
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Idamond: 2:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
Divay22:
Op angry angry angry angry If your head can't enter it's not yet wide enough...... Or Your shocked shocked shocked shocked Is too small tongue
would u lik to see it?
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Divay22(f): 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
Idamond:
would u lik to see it?
see what lipsrsealed....abeg hide it
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Griffon: 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2017
Grown men talking teen punnanies? What could look more silly on a Sunday afternoon?

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Idamond: 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Divay22:
see what lipsrsealed....abeg hide it
you no won see d small joystick
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Divay22(f): 4:39pm On Jan 22, 2017
Idamond:
you no won see d small joystick
No.....
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by princessayesha(f): 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2017
Idamond:
90% of teenager has wide pvssy,have come in contact with many teen an they all have baf pvssy
And later you will be blabbing against early marriage...its a pity.
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by princessayesha(f): 4:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
uncleabbey:
That hypothesis is kinda true especially up here in the north. before you say that maybe my stick is small, I've had my own share of poussey. I've had single moms, over 40s, and normal marriageable ladies who are really tight but these North teens are just loose
Are u admitting that you have slept with many northern teenagers?
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Idamond: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Divay22:
No.....
u for observe am mak e flog u
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Divay22(f): 7:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
Idamond:
u for observe am mak e flog u
lol.....abeg o
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Idamond: 8:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
Divay22:
lol.....abeg o
you get luck pass chrismass chickin

1 Like

Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by bomasek(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol...
Bae so u don sabi big and small kondo,blood of oduduwa
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Greenbullet(m): 9:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
Admin401:
.... or you just have a small *****, you never can tell. Let's not be in a haste to judge.
yeeeh ,u just killed the guy,make I adjust my cap oooo

Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Greenbullet(m): 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
@ princess4ng ,some boys in puberty have bigger Dick's than some matured men, if you bath with dem u go con dey wonder, u keep your joystick for house.
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Princess4ng(f): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2017
Greenbullet:
@ princess4ng ,some boys in puberty have bigger Dick's than some matured men, if you bath with dem u go con dey wonder, u keep your joystick for house.

Lol
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Princess4ng(f): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
luminouz:

Waaaaat? U dis small geh! shocked

Lol.... What I do
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Princess4ng(f): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Your theory maybe correct but a handful of girls out there are used to swallowing a big one. So at the sight of small d*ck, it seems their hole is a well

Lol
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by luminouz(m): 2:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol.... What I do
U didn't invite me in......was waiting for hours! cool grin
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Princess4ng(f): 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
luminouz:

U didn't invite me in......was waiting for hours! cool grin

Lol... U never see anything grin
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by luminouz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
Princess4ng:

Lol... U never see anything grin
Maka why na! grin grin
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Mrdatagen: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Really
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by vickingz: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2017
lol
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Syphonn(m): 4:24pm On Nov 05, 2017
DOES TRUE LOVE REALLY EXIST

Many guys tend to fall victims of heartbreaks more than girls because they believe that once a girl starts visiting them and hooking up with them that it is love. True love is hard to find for so many and it is also difficult to understand whether the person you think loves you or its the reverse.
READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/does-true-love-exist/
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by Syphonn(m): 4:46am On Jun 17, 2018
How to keep your man from looking out

A lot of marriages have been broken because of infidelity caused by the women’s inability to get the right information on how to keep their man. Marriage is a lifetime relationship between two people of the opposite sex and was meant to be mutual with each other having to show love and care without looking out for another partner. Infidelity issues usually occur due to the fact that the people involved fail to understand each other and building this bond of love fails to leave them to regret and feel unloved and go out to seek for other ladies.

Read more http://www.syphonnglobal.com/how-to-keep-your-man-from-looking-out/
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by healthserve(m): 2:39am On Sep 13, 2019
uncleabbey:
That hypothesis is kinda true especially up here in the north. before you say that maybe my stick is small, I've had my own share of poussey. I've had single moms, over 40s, and normal marriageable ladies who are really tight but these North teens are just loose

Elder. I hail thee
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by millionboi2: 3:42am On Sep 13, 2019
felixomor:
Stupid talk.
is not dat stupid ooo,u may not undstand op

It is quite disappointin
Re: 90% Of Teenagers(girls) Have Wide Pvssy by DisturbingEU(m): 6:14am On Sep 13, 2019
skedman:
is these an achievement your younger brother davido just bought an estate in banana island with flet of cars . You are here talking about teen pussy.
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Water Can Makes Me With Wet, Unilag Student Says, Shared Sultry Pictures. / He Wants His Child After Telling Me To Go For An Abortion / How Do You Know When It's Time To Move On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.