Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

My Campus Sex Tales: When Sonia Met Ade[a MUST READ] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Campus Sex Tales: When Sonia Met Ade[a MUST READ] (1366 Views)

Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos / Ex-american Soldier Reunited With First Love He Met During WW2 After 75 Years / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Campus Sex Tales: When Sonia Met Ade[a MUST READ] by Realsmarttzy(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2017

“Sonia…Sonia…Sonia…” they chanted, egging on the tipsy “yellowpawpaw”. The gorgeous jambite looked at each of her friends in turn, but none of them showed the faintest interest in letting her off the hook. Her charming smile might have allowed her to play men like puppet dolls, but against her three female flat mates she was powerless.

It was time to put up or shut up, and chickening out of the truth or dare game was not an option. Especially when it had been her idea in the first place. “Azeez. Pass it to me,” she said, impatient to get it over with. “Here,” Abigail shouted, pressing a S3@.x:’y lingerie into her palm, “my ex gave it to me last Christmas, it should fit you just fine.” ‘He would be my ex too if he had given me that,’ she thought to herself, holding up the Santa’s little helper S3@.x:’y baby doll with matching G-string. “So,” Morenike recapped, “the dare is…” “…to go to the classy Mr. Solarin’s door (the next flat neighbor),” Sonia interrupted, “and ask if he has a spare condom whilst wearing this classy outfit. I know.”

And without further ado, she unabashedly shed her clothes and slipped on the tacky sheer lingerie, leaving most of her curvy hips and firm B cup bre@.$ts on display. “Woohoo,” Abigail hooted, slapping one of Sonia’s exposed butt cheeks. “Careful you don’t give the dude a heart attack!” And they all had a good laugh.

After a week cooped up at home with families, the girls were happy to be reunited again in the big las giddy city, letting their hair down for a late Christmas party amongst best friends. Loud music, and flowing alcohol ensured that their holiday spirit wasn’t dampened by the recession. A worthy dry run for the planned house party to welcome in 2017 with a bang.
With a mischievous “jinja” the group went to the front door. Like a gopher, the blonde opened it and popped her head out. The stairways was mercifully empty. And with three rowdy friends watching, she briskly tip toed down towards Mr.Solarin’s flat. “Shh!” she hissed back conspiratorially, arriving in front of apartment 109.

A reverent silence settled across the girls as they waited for the big moment. Sonia composed herself and prepared to knock. Except, music seeping from behind the door stopped her dead. ‘Iyanya?’ she thought, recognizing one of her favorite songs “S3@.x:’y mama”. That didn’t seem right, and she looked back at her friends, raising her shoulders in confusion. “Go on ole oshi,” Morenike jeered with a shooing gesture.

Sonia turned back to the faded brass numbering and took a deep breath. Gathering up some “liver”, and with butterflies in her tummy, she tapped the door. From somewhere inside there was the sound of movement. Then relaxed footsteps. And finally, the door swung open. She froze. He froze. Time froze. ———————– “Hello.” He whispered, a sudden dryness in his throat. “You’re… not… Mr. Solarin.” Sonia stuttered, disorientated. “Depends on what you mean by that,” he joked, “I just moved in. Were you looking for the old guy that just moved out?” “Yes,” she replied, blushing.

He was handsome. Really handsome. Probably in his early twenties, around 5”9’, and from the way he filled his shirt, in great shape. And then there were his beautiful eyes, which had a reassuring kindness that made her feel warm and tingly. Except, as they took her in from top to bottom, she could see questions multiplying in his mind. “Oh God! It’s not what you’re thinking!” Sonia blurted out, her hand going to her mouth. “ah, mogbe” she panicked. ”OK, this must look really bad.
Let me explain. So I live in the next flat with my university friends. All girls. And we were playing a drinking game…not that I’m a regular drunk or anything…” And as she tried to justify herself, she unconsciously moved her braids to one side, wanting to look her best. “…and, since I’m single, they thought it would be funny to make me ask for a condom. So here I am…”KINDLY CONTINUE READING HERE http://celebrityvibez.com/my-campus-tales-when-sonia-met-ade/

(1) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nairalander. So Cute / Ghana Based Naija Bae Exposes Lesbian Stalking Her / She Gave Me A Guy's Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.