Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,724 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now (3295 Views)

I Have Chased Almost all The Foreigners On Nl / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

Go try agbara!!!! Oh my God ! Una go play second leg

Home and away
alomo weh I drink I nearly faint one girl
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Fadedjeans: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
is like u give borbrisky to wear

Nonsense! Why would I share my jeans with borbrisky undecided
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by DozieInc(m): 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2017
Kudos to you all for successfully chasing Judeefcc, hope you are now happy with yourselves.
coolestchris2
LifeOfAirforce1 and Co.
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
Why are ikorodu girls always like this
kikkkiki mumu pikin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Nonsense! Why would I share my jeans with borbrisky undecided
ah wetin d guy do u,he toast your boyfriend?
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
when u get the person dp ready
cheesyha ha
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
kikkkiki mumu pikin cheesy

ikorodu girls can behave like jungle girls
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
DozieInc:
Kudos to you all for successfully chasing Judeefcc, hope you are now happy with yourselves.
coolestchris2
LifeOfAirforce1 and Co.
What primary school do u teach
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
cheesyha ha
seriously change d dp
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Fadedjeans: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
ah wetin d guy do u,he toast your boyfriend?

Bye.
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Oyind17:
You no try, you no fit call cry
is not wat u think tho .. embarassed I feel really terrible right,now
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2017
Fadedjeans:

Bye.
see u..
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
ikorodu girls can behave like jungle girls

kikikiki u funny af grin grow some sense na it wont do u bad na
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
seriously change d dp
angry
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:

kikikiki u funny af grin grow some sense na it wont do u bad na
when I was in ikorodu for fiesta, see them all speaking yoruba like bush things... I ran away asap
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
angry
If not, What I will do u

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
when I was in ikorodu for fiesta, see them all speaking yoruba like bush things... I ran away asap
cheesy ok
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
cheesy ok
so don't be raising shoulders for we living in magodo
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
so don't be raising shoulders for we living in magodo

ok,mumupikin cheesy
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:

ok,mumupikin cheesy
there is a way I will use my vocal prowess on u,u will be ashamed
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by DozieInc(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
What primary school do u teach
The one you attended
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2017
DozieInc:

The one you attended
why were u correcting it
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
there is a way I will use my vocal prowess on u,u will be ashamed

cheesy ok
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:

cheesy ok
If only u know my plans for u,u will beg me to stop

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
If only u know my plans for u,u will beg me to stop
grin get sense pls

1 Like

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:10pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:
grin get sense pls
am suspecting when you created that thread on curses, it means u are the recipient of curses
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by mhisbliss(f): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2017
no one chased him away, he lied, and was caught, instead of laying low till the dust settles like every wise person does, he told another lie to cover up the previous lie and was caught AGAIN, then he suddenly became wise and disappeared, so how did we chase him away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by dacblogger: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2017
He is only cooling off...maybe he will come back wiser.
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
no one chased him away, he lied, and was caught, instead of laying low till the dust settles like every wise person does, he told another lie to cover up the previous lie and was caught AGAIN, then he suddenly became wise and disappeared, so how did we chase him away
obviously but are u happy now

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2017
dacblogger:
He is only cooling off...maybe he will come back wiser.
but are u happy now
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
alomo weh I drink I nearly faint one girl
Opened....me and my goons don dey cancel the bottle
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
cummando:

Opened....me and my goons don dey cancel the bottle
picture or idontbelieveit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Scared To Date My Longtime Best Female Friend(matured Minds) / 8 Signs That A Man Will Never Stop Loving You / Black Man Rocking His Oyinbo Babe From Behind Then Pushed Her Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.