Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now (3392 Views)

I Have Chased Almost all The Foreigners On Nl / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / Guys Have You Ever Regretted Not Telling A Girl, You Have Feeling For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by mhisbliss(f): 7:22pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
obviously but are u happy now
I'm so elated, seriously, the same people who'll call him a kid, a brainless immature person, a nuisance, a nut job are the same people missing him right now, bunch of hypocrites angry

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
I'm so elated, seriously, the same people who'll call him a kid, a brainless immature person, a nuisance, a nut job are the same people missing him right now, bunch of hypocrites angry
I know you don't miss anybody because ur brother is your husband grin
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by mhisbliss(f): 7:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
I know you don't miss anybody because ur brother is your husband grin
ehn e concern you?I'm in church this morning and you're on nairaland mentioning me with insulting and rude remarks so i got angry and told God to send his thunder to fire you grin so watch ya back nigga angry

1 Like

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
ehn e concern you?I'm in church this morning and you're on nairaland mentioning me with insulting and rude remarks so i got angry and told God to send his thunder to fire you grin so watch ya back nigga angry
is like u serve sango
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by mhisbliss(f): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
is like u serve sango
pfft sango na God?
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2017
mhisbliss:
pfft sango na God?
don't speak of What u know not of,word of advise
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by mhisbliss(f): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
don't speak of What u know not of,word of advise
tongue
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2017
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2017
What is Judeefcc? undecided

1 Like

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2017
MzLarem:
What is Judeefcc? undecided
Which hole did u sneak out from

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 22, 2017
coolestchris2:
Which hole did u sneak out from
The same one you left your brain. Idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by coolestchris2: 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2017
MzLarem:
The same one you left your brain. Idiot.
this girl no deh waste time to discharge bullet

Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 22, 2017
cheesy to be honest i really love jude's hilarious threads grin...fake bank account or no fake bank account grin
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 22, 2017
L0velyn:

cheesy ok
this gal grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Now That You Guys Have Chased Out Judefcc Are You Happy Now by Asianguy(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let's Do Pun: Share Your Pun With Me / How Do You Spend Your Weekend And With Who? / This Company Buy Used Phone In 30 Minute Nation Wide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.