Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him (42173 Views)

President Buhari, His Glasses & Smiles In Cute Photo Shortly After Jumaat Prayer / Omoyele Sowore Mocks Buhari & His Cabal. See Reactions / Dollar Fall: Yemi Osinbajo Should Teach Buhari His Magic - Sen Ben Murray-bruce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by teebell999(m): 2:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL if Fayose is daft you should have make research before jumping on here to comment, You have first ask if it's only physics they that day.. Below is a time table tor April 14th 2014..

Monday, 14th April, 2014:

Government 2 (Essay) —————- 8.30am – 10.30am

Government 1 (Obj) —————— 10.30am – 11.30am

Physics 3(Practical) ( Alt. B) ——— 08.30am – 11.15am(1st Set)

Physics 3(Practical) (Alt. B) ———- 11.40am – 3.25pm(2nd Set)

Computer Studies (Practical) ———– 8.30am – 10.30am(1st Set)

Computer Studies (Practical) ————11.00am – 1.00pm(2nd Set)

Foods & Nut 2(Essay) —————- 1.00pm – 2.15pm

Foods & Nut 1(Obj) —————— 2.15pm – 3.15pm

Fayose think everyone is as stupid as him trying to gain support when he started answering to the share he got from Dasuki after he left office in 2018..

They will pretend not seeing the time table above as it has rendered their mentor (Fayose) useless. Fayose is nothing but a USELESS ATTENTION SEEKER!!!
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by APCmyheart(m): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You forgot that exam time-table can be rescheduled.

Have you asked yourself what happen to the other exam papers after the kidnapping of those girls?

LOL WAEC reschedule? how please? Those are the papers for that day and all students having those subject will be in school that same day..
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by APCmyheart(m): 2:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
teebell999:

They will pretend not seeing the time table above as it has rendered their mentor (Fayose) useless. Fayose is nothing but a USELESS ATTENTION SEEKER!!!

No mind them jare, One even said WAEC can be reschedule and i was like what?

Fayose have been feeding them what to wail about without thinking it twice and also without using their brain..

I almost fall for Fayose when he said 250 girls sitting for Physics i was like it's not possible and about supporting him until i said let me go and check if truly the Exam for April 14th 2014 is truly Physics before seeing that they are even having 4 subject that same day and almost all the subject will be written by Students.....

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by teebell999(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2017
Rashdimuh:
Though I am APC , the President has not done anything meaningful for the masses or for members of the party. Well I think it high time we yorubas forget our political inclination and focus on our to make the oodua nation great again, that was what Paseda said at Ibadan. Gov Fayose U are next Political power force after the Jagaban .

That's your mumu opinion!!!
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by teebell999(m): 2:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
ArabMopol:
do we even have a President in this country just asking

Google is your friend!!!
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by ibrahim3210(m): 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Dis man call fayose saying things like a layman He said d president promises has not come to reality, if am to ask Him, is He aware of N-power, 5000 given to d poor, Boko Haram(reduce bomb)foreign investor, corruption reduce. So Mr Governor Fayose pls I will advise u should always b sincere. Tanks
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Eazybay(m): 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ppl can even argue on behalf of WAEC.. Everybody camped in school on d night of d kidnap was dea 4 Physics practicals!!

This has been said by d Principal and rehashed by ALL other story tellers (pls add Shettima)..

It is unsafe to say d whole incident was a ruse but it is entirely STUPID to believe it did not have political undertone. So both administrations are caught in d loop esp both Presidents and can do nothing bout it.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by OlaMiki: 3:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nairaland full of flat head ipod zombies , what do u expect , .na so that corrupt GEJ won 2015 election here . arrant nonsense shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Love Machine:
Let's vote buhari's economic approval ratings.
If you believe buhari's economic is on the right track click "SHARE"
If you don't believe click" LIKE"
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by OlaMiki: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2017
sponsored tweet comment from Ekiti mugus/touts and ipod comments is all I can see here
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Eazybay(m): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

No mind them jare, One even said WAEC can be reschedule and i was like what?

Fayose have been feeding them what to wail about without thinking it twice and also without using their brain..

I almost fall for Fayose when he said 250 girls sitting for Physics i was like it's not possible and about supporting him until i said let me go and check if truly the Exam for April 14th 2014 is truly Physics before seeing that they are even having 4 subject that same day and almost all the subject will be written by Students.....

Oga help urself na.. Don't rise up to defend what u don't know.. D public as well as d media has been kept in d dark on dis issue..

The ONLY reason u could be in Chibok sch dat nyt was if u had Physics practicals.. There was already intelligence on BH attack prior to d event, I repeat BH attack not kidnap. So dey had personnel at d gate to ensure d above. Don't try to spin it d other way.. All students wea asked to come 4rm home 4 exams.

Would u as a parent allow ur child spend d nyt in a sch slated 4 BH onslaught? I no wan dey reason dis matter again

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Rashdimuh(m): 3:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
teebell999:

That's your mumu opinion!!!
Your father is mentally ill
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by OBAGADAFFI: 3:17pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

LOL WAEC reschedule? how please? Those are the papers for that day and all students having those subject will be in school that same day..

Are you telling me you haven't experienced rescheduled exam before.

Even here in the SW WAEC and JAMB often reschedule exams.

What do think will happen to Exams after that kidnap? Those exams will either be cancel or rescheduled.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
OlaMiki:
Nairaland full of flat head ipod zombies , what do u expect , .na so that corrupt GEJ won 2015 election here . arrant nonsense shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by stinechykee: 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wonders they said shall never end oooo.See as most Zombies that always abusing Fayose and call him all sorts of names suddenly praising him.Pls i hope that wailers form is still available oooo
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by APCmyheart(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Eazybay:

Oga help urself na.. Don't rise up to defend what u don't know.. D public as well as d media has been kept in d dark on dis issue..

The ONLY reason u could be in Chibok sch dat nyt was if u had Physics practicals.. There was already intelligence on BH attack prior to d event, I repeat BH attack not kidnap. So dey had personnel at d gate to ensure d above. Don't try to spin it d other way.. All students wea asked to come 4rm home 4 exams.

Would u as a parent allow ur child spend d nyt in a sch slated 4 BH onslaught? I no wan dey reason dis matter again

Please stop this and get fact before commenting, 530 students register for the Exam and only 70 are external students and stay off the school while the rest stay in the school..

read the news in the link before..

https://africacheck.org/factsheets/factsheet-how-many-schoolgirls-did-boko-haram-abduct-and-how-many-are-still-missing/
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Charly68: 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
When somebody just come to make stupid baseless alegstions people come up here to celebrate factless aguements..The governor himself has not been able to do any tangible thing I'm power yet he is making noise up & down over Buhari. I actually blamed the system that three him up as a leader . Would Buhari steal to balance the foreign trade deficit or dollar palava ? When Dollar was available to do something worthwhile what did we see on ground ?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by holluphemydavid(m): 3:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fayose my governor
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by APCmyheart(m): 3:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

Are you telling me you haven't experienced rescheduled exam before.

Even here in the SW WAEC and JAMB often reschedule exams.

What do think will happen to Exams after that kidnap? Those exams will either be cancel or rescheduled.

sorry i haven't heard of reschedule WAEC before maybe you should tell us when and the date...
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by OBAGADAFFI: 4:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

sorry i haven't heard of reschedule WAEC before maybe you should tell us when and the date...

You probably wrote Cambridge standard 6

THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATION COUNCIL
PRIVATE MAIL BAG NO. 1022, YABA, LAGOS

Rescheduling of Some Papers for the November/December 2015
WASSCE (PRIVATE) TIME TABLE

The West African Examination council (WAEC), in response to complaints about the November/December 2015 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Time-Table, has decided to reschedule the date/periods of the following Papers

source = Vanguard Newspaper, Friday, September 18, 2015

The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has adjusted the timetable of the ongoing November/December 2015 West African Senior School Certificate Examination for private candidates to allow Muslim candidates participate in the Eid-el-Kabir celebration.

WAEC Head of Nigeria National Office, Mr Charles Eguridu, announced this yesterday in Abuja, during a media parley with members of education correspondents.

He disclosed that WAEC had rescheduled the examination that was supposed to take place on September 25 to October 10 because of Sallah festivities.
http://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/waec-adjusts-novdec-exams-timetable-over-eid-el-kabir/

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by APCmyheart(m): 4:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
OBAGADAFFI:

You probably wrote Cambridge standard 6

THE WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATION COUNCIL
PRIVATE MAIL BAG NO. 1022, YABA, LAGOS

Rescheduling of Some Papers for the November/December 2015
WASSCE (PRIVATE) TIME TABLE

The West African Examination council (WAEC), in response to complaints about the November/December 2015 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Time-Table, has decided to reschedule the date/periods of the following Papers

source = Vanguard Newspaper, Friday, September 18, 2015

The West African Examination Council (WAEC) has adjusted the timetable of the ongoing November/December 2015 West African Senior School Certificate Examination for private candidates to allow Muslim candidates participate in the Eid-el-Kabir celebration.

WAEC Head of Nigeria National Office, Mr Charles Eguridu, announced this yesterday in Abuja, during a media parley with members of education correspondents.

He disclosed that WAEC had rescheduled the examination that was supposed to take place on September 25 to October 10 because of Sallah festivities.
http://guardian.ng/news/nigeria/waec-adjusts-novdec-exams-timetable-over-eid-el-kabir/

OMG we are talking WAEC you are talking GCE hahahah please don't post that again oooo..
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Organs(m): 4:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guyman02:
Frakly speaking, for those of you that schooled in the South, is there any Secondary school in the whole Southern Nigeria where 250 students (girls) sit for PHYSICS exam (not English and Maths that are compulsory) at the same time in one WAEC session not to talk about educationally less advantaged State like Borno State.

In my Secondary school in the North, many students dread Science Subjects and we had only one physics teacher (Mallam Umar) for the whole senior classes as we were very few doing science, so I keep wondering the magic they used in Borno that every girl there loved Science subject like Physics so much that you had hundreds sitting for it in WAEC?undecided embarassed,

In the picture posted here of Buhari watching Channels TV showing Femi Adeshina who was featured immediately after Fayose it means that Buhari watched this interview and he may be wondering what he would have done to that guy with EFCC if not for the immunity clause, as a patient Fulani man he will be waiting for 2018 when Fayose tenure expires

Guyman02: I hate to insult but what i hate most is a fool that knows not that he is a fool. Our major problem in this country is that we have fools like Fayose as leaders, omasheo. Mr stupid idiot, for that is what you are who told you that all of them were writing physics exam? Its a boarding school for Gods sake and the day they were writing physics exam was when it happened, that is even besides the point, if you want to call it a lie why don't you take your stupid ass and go to Chibok? or ask your idiotic fayose that in a sane country cannot be a supervisor but in Nigeria an Agbero is a governor to go to Chibok or at least send someone there?? Mumu, your brain no tell you say na GEJ time the thing happen?, now who were the parents Patience spoke with? who were the people the President, foreign media, press, Ezekwesili, all the leaders of the BBOG project who were all the identified parents they have been speaking with? all of them are all assisting the govt to lie abi? from GEJ govt to Buhari to all the whole world and all investigations done by media, CNN, BBC, VOA, RT, etc all the media organization that are interviewing village heads market women neighbours etc all in all everybody is lying? including bokoharam that released videos, na wah oh, my broda, if you want to call a story fake, do research, do not use elements in the story that you do not understand yourself to call a story fake. It is stupidity, laziness and foolishness period.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Guyman02: 4:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
Organs:

Guyman02: now who were the parents Patience spoke with? who were the people the President, foreign media, press, Ezekwesili, all the leaders of the BBOG project who were all the identified parents they have been speaking with? all of them are all assisting the govt to lie abi? from GEJ govt to Buhari to all the whole world and all investigations done by media, CNN, BBC, VOA, RT, etc all the media organization that are interviewing village heads market women neighbours etc all in all everybody is lying? including bokoharam that released videos, na wah oh, my broda, if you want to call a story fake, do research, do not use elements in the story that you do not understand yourself to call a story fake. It is stupidity, laziness and foolishness period.

Imagine you quoting Fake News sources like CNN as credible?
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by OBAGADAFFI: 4:51pm On Jan 23, 2017
APCmyheart:

OMG we are talking WAEC you are talking GCE hahahah please don't post that again oooo..

I am shocked you dont know GCE is also a WAEC examination.

Below is WAEC May/June

http://gnnliberia.com/2016/05/25/liberia-official-says-us300000-needed-rescheduled-waec-exams/

Done arguing with you.

Bye.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Organs(m): 5:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
Its pathetic when we have an "Agbero" as Governor. What can anyone possibly learn from this "madman" what he is famous for is talk, talk and talk and all in a bid to talk himself out of his corrupt past, present and future, now that is not the point its the fact that some half-baked Nigerians see this guy as a hero and idolize him, now how in the world can you help someone in that category? Anyways, for those that have brain know this clearly, the way to dispel a story or call a story fake is to do research period, go and interview so called parents, market women, neighbours, look for contradictions all in Chibok and not sit on your lazy ass and call a story fake based on details or elements in the story that you yourself do not even understand to start with. Also, has Fayose and his people researched the story well, it said on the day that Physics exam was written, who said all 219 students kidnapped were writing physics on that day? Also, it happened during GEJ, so who lied, GEJ or PMB or boko-haram? , now Patience interviewed parents and brought them to Abuja during GEJ's govt, now who lied, GEJ, Patience or the Gov? boko-haram released video, who is lying? its on all major news network with USA providing intelligence report and satellite images now who is lying USA, the major news network reporting it who is lying? CNN, BBC, VOA, Russian TV, German TV etc all are lying or they are not competent? Look at how easily an agbero like Fayose can deceive people based on your hatred or preconceived notion. He is laughing at your stupidity right now, because im sure he knows the truth, he just wants to be in the news and keep attention on himself just like Donald Trump saying Obama was born in Kenya, he knows its not true but he knew fools that are angry that a black man is in charge will buy it and keep singing his praises, same thing here.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by idesylvester(m): 5:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Sorry for d disturbances I'm creating, I just v one question. Please is there any way I can click like 600 times?
Love Machine:
Let's vote buhari's economic approval ratings.
If you believe buhari's economic is on the right track click "SHARE"
If you don't believe click" LIKE"
Thanks
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by ayopo10(m): 5:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
[aquote author=projectking68 post=53055847]We don't need to hail him..
Buhari is a disgrace.. Any way devil put buhari in power to destroy the naira....offcus if am from buhari tribe I will hail him to cover up his disgrace.. ..let me feed my dog named buhari jo.. .[/quote] O Boy... DSS go arrest you o
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Nonsense politicians angry Next please
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Okwyjesus(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2017
IVORY2009:
Frankly speaking, the governor is saying the truth, things are very difficult out der, its only a fool that will give credit to the Buhari led federal govt, Nigerians are hungry and bitter, it has never been like dis before, lots of household can no longer eat three square meals.

My MD is a top APC Chieftain but he is even fade up with this govt bcs of internal corruption and poor economic direction.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Organs(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Guyman02:

Imagine you quoting Fake News sources like CNN as credible?

Guyman02: If any news outlet release news and discovered they were wrong, they will retract the story and issue an apology, you cannot call any major news outlet "fake" all you can see is that they lean to one side or the other i.e they will promote one side against the other and not that they will report fake news, for that will be a lawsuit. I challenge you right now to issue one i repeat one news item that was on CNN, VOA, FOX, etc that was fake and not retracted? Look my broda, when you argue have clear proof stop being a pawn for people like Fayose who you should be smarter than. This is age of information and research is easy, its particularly painful for me when i live in the USA and you see humanitarian organisations, Church organisations, UN, with staff all the way from USA, Germany, Switzerland etc on the ground in Chibok helping out with counselling, humanitarian services, providing scholarships for girls in that same school to go abroad for education (and some of the girls are abroad on scholarship) and you have people like you and all you have to do is just do a little research on the computer, or ask anybody that knows anybody in the army involved, or the United nations or the UNICEF, just somebody that knows about it, listen to them to ascertain the truth instead of doing absolutely nothing and just screaming lie, lie.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by SweetyMarvel00(m): 6:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Most of the things he stated are truthfully stamped.
Re: Fayose Slams Buhari & His Leadership On Channels TV. Some Nigerians Hail Him by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
idesylvester:
Sorry for d disturbances I'm creating, I just v one question. Please is there any way I can click like 600 times?
If you create multiple accounts,it will be possible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG Appoints Ladan, Director Of DPR / Niger-Delta Avengers Invites Buhari To Niger-Delta / Policemen Flee As Soldiers Invade Station In Osun, Free Detained Colleague

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.