Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) (39698 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by jerrykho(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ah! This wan no be yellow fever?
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
LOL
Emeskhalifa:

U get mirror for house at all
Slaveman343:
You geh flat ass true true
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
midehi2:
shocked what a beauty! see her small mouth, choi, men dey enjoy ooo shocked cheesy
You wan go stuff your big thing in her mouth abi...

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
grin
rawpadgin:
n u are full of deceit

just wasted my kb to check ur dp
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by dacovajnr: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My look alike wink

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2017
midehi2:
shocked what a beauty! see her small mouth, choi, men dey enjoy ooo shocked cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
grin
how are you today?
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 12:41pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My look alike wink
Why your yansh flat like that.Abi yu be Igbos?

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 12:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
WHERE IS THE HIJAB? OR IS HIJAB MEANT FOR ONLY THE POOR HAUSA COWS
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
how are you today?
all smiles everyD
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Lawalemi(m): 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
I think say the woman na one bookish person wey no remember to marry
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2017
tongue
Aroh48:
Why your yansh flat like that.Abi yu be Igbos?
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 12:48pm On Jan 23, 2017
lielbree:
She no cover head shocked

Seems like Muslim elites are excused from not wearing hijab
does her mother uses Hijab? Critics
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by ophilly: 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2017
kalindaminda:
Nigerians and oyinbo

Exactly, anytime they see oyinbo, it's like... Wow! And the same people will be saying "black is beautiful" "I'm black, I'm proud". Women too will be bleaching their skin to look like whites. Let's be honest with ourselves, is black really beautiful?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by FearFactor1: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
ophilly:

Exactly, anytime they see oyinbo, it's like... Wow! And the same people will be saying "black is beautiful" "I'm black, I'm proud". Women too will be bleaching their skin to look like whites. Let's be honest with ourselves, is black really beautiful?

Make una no vex...

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by pachuz: 12:55pm On Jan 23, 2017
But may I ask o? Is she a Muslim too? Are there people in that religious group or zone who are forced to abide by all the dressings/lifestyle associated with the religion? I am just asking o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by monlawal(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My look alike wink
i would have said you wasted my mb but you try small. Definitely not 'look alike' to this well crafted masterpiece

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
I can slap a soldier to have her

What a beauty

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by jagorinho: 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
rawpadgin:
n u are full of deceit
just wasted my kb to check ur dp
lol....disadvantages of "self marketing"
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by yinkslinks(m): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2017
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Stupedinluv:
My look alike wink
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Mubby4luv(m): 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My look alike wink
Hmmm.. Are you okay? Seems like you are sick. But injection go enter your back side at all
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by addey44: 1:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
sunkyrazzy:
I'm I the only one seeing a white woman Claiming to be a Nigerian..she doesn't look like on us at all.
Don't you know the mother the environment minister?
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Xzbit91: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
midehi2:

2 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Guffaz: 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
Memorable is best...

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by rawpadgin(m): 1:21pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
all smiles everyD
that's good

can u change ur dp? I believe u are beautiful than what am seeing
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
ophilly:

Then after driving women to bleach, they will start laughing about "coke and fanta" hands

Next minute praising paw paw and oyinbo and calling others black monkey and making jokes about not seeing dark people at night

Hypocrisy
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by mrteee: 1:24pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My look alike wink

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by kenoz(m): 1:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Fine babe

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by dtruth50: 1:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
midehi2:
u b les?

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My look alike wink
Lol. are u REALLY SURE ? As in ARE SURE that U ARE SURE ?
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by lielbree: 1:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
morisnewrain:
But she covers her head na
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
morisnewrain:
She ad her mama be fake muslim..Hypocritz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Report Any Filling Station Selling Higher Than 87# / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election" / Coronavirus: Lagos Has Broken The Circle Of Transmission - Health Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.