Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,450 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) (39696 Views)

Amina Mohammed Watch Keenly As Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN General Assembly / Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos) / Pre-wedding Photos Of Nadine Mohammed, Amina Mohammed's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by laudate: 1:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
morisnewrain:
does her mother uses Hijab? Critics

No mind dem. But the woman get fine daughters, sha. cheesy Her other daughter Samira got married in August last year. She is just as fine as this one called Nadine. In fact, I no even know who fine pass! cool
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by mayoor15(m): 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2017
kalindaminda:
Nigerians and oyinbo
No mind me jare
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Danielnino00(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
OGAJosy:
photoshop. I DON'T BELIEVE THIS. SHOW ME HER NATURAL BEAUTY

you probably haven't seen an Hausa/Fulani girl before
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 2:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
She aight. Good luck to her.
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by onwuakpachris(m): 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
midehi2:
shocked what a beauty! see her small mouth, choi, men dey enjoy ooo shocked cheesy
come ds girl how can u b dieing 4 a fellow girl like that...ayam nt understanding o
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by eLcastro(m): 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
midehi2:
shocked what a beauty! see her small mouth, choi, men dey enjoy ooo shocked cheesy
sis.,juz hold that tot..b4 #teamcucumberx com 4 u...plz
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 3:15pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is she also getting married to one of the sons of Alhaji Indimi?
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by petbam: 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
The only good news in buari government is marriage. Stating from buari to governors and his minister. God deliver the masses from this wicked government that does not care for the poor.
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2017
lielbree:
She no cover head shocked

Seems like Muslim elites are excused from not wearing hijab
The rule has been made ,it is their choice to either follow it or not. The consequence is what no one knows .

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nbote(m): 3:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Ayam not understanding again... Na plan all these govt families plan am say na dis era dem wan give out their children in marriage? Seems d only thing dat has been consistent
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is she a Moslem? I can't see her hijab....
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
sugarbelly:
Think you've it all? see this other stunning shots

http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/beautiful-daughter-of-environmental.html

beautiful to the core mehnn
how much per click?
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by ZUBY77(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2017
Which useless old politician governor from the North East is marrying her as third wife?
That's the only thing they do up there.

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My look alike wink
You self like better thing
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:45pm On Jan 23, 2017
She looks like a flower, natural wonder! Abeg make she come help upgrade Nollywood with her exotic filmmaking skills.
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by SalomonKane: 4:12pm On Jan 23, 2017
Honestly, she makes Zahra Buhari looks like an ugly girl. shocked

She's stunning. shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nofuckgiven: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Oh please,her parents aren't Nigerians! Fulanis are migrants from Niger republic!! They have that caucasian skin!! Jeez! undecided
Sometimes I wonder how inferiority-complexed some people can be.
They have never seen a half-caste before!!

1 Like

Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by idupaul: 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
midehi2:

? I am watching U
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
midehi2:

Sherapp there!
which kind men dey enjoy?
Who enjoy pass.. Cotton bud abi ear? grin
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by billyG(m): 4:52pm On Jan 23, 2017
Waooh!what a fantabulous & impeccable beauty. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by sunkyrazzy(m): 5:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
addey44:
Don't you know the mother the environment minister?
I know bro.
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by sissoko22(m): 8:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
lielbree:
She no cover head shocked

Seems like Muslim elites are excused from not wearing hijab
You're sick in the head, what has religion got to do with elites children with religion. They is no compulsion in religion. Nigeria is not an Islamic state
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinluv:
My look alike wink
sharap!
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Orikinla1: 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
Beauty is more than an attractive face.
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Jan 24, 2017
Oh.... Jesus. Exquisite cheekbones. Electric eyes, astonishing shade. Shining skin. Lustrous supernatural beauty. Damn, she's SWEET. cheesy

But then, without intelligence, it's all a WASTE. Why? Check the Vanitas paintings. They are allegories for how fleeting beauty is, how fickle and ephemeral. It decays and dies. But your intelligence can render you effectively immortal. It can make you a GOD! smiley
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by cuminside: 5:45am On Jan 24, 2017
sugarbelly:
Nadine, a filmmaker and daughter of Deputy Secretary-General of the United Nation and Minister of Environment, Amina Mohammed, released stunning new photos. Although she has since edited the captions which read like..."Coming soon...Mrs...(March) " she has been receiving congratulatory messages on her upcoming wedding. Photos below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-l-isss7DBh0/WIXVCAW5f3I/AAAAAAALeRU/Cod8njtP21QY_Nd8rKOmHv8fkI4kHqjGgCLcB/s1600/2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-L0LvA8i2_eg/WIXVCD-NdJI/AAAAAAALeRE/oc2hv-nxjhciSAe_2SEOYBre94T69rR5ACLcB/s400/3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-WzRt7hhh8nY/WIXVCQv4OKI/AAAAAAALeRQ/Azt-SltcQv4fyKWojkjn_POCWht6CV-BgCLcB/s400/1.jpg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/beautiful-daughter-of-environmental.html

The stunning beauty of these northerners is the only thing good in one Nigeria. At least you will be happy to be called a Nigerian cos of their amazing beauty
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by davidif: 8:55am On Jan 24, 2017
ophilly:

Exactly, anytime they see oyinbo, it's like... Wow! And the same people will be saying "black is beautiful" "I'm black, I'm proud". Women too will be bleaching their skin to look like whites. Let's be honest with ourselves, is black really beautiful?

So wait, let me get this straight, so what you are saying is that if you are a certain skin color you can't be attracted to another human being of a different ethnicity?

I am sorry but beauty comes in all shades and ethnicities. A guy could be black and be attracted to a black girl, a white girl, an Asian girl, and just about every ethnicity. He doesn't have to ethnicity exclusive.

The fact that you are attracted to a very beautiful girl who just so happens to be white or any other skin color does not mean you don't like black girls it just means that you like beauty no matter the color. Simple as that.
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by davidif: 8:59am On Jan 24, 2017
kalindaminda:

Then after driving women to bleach, they will start laughing about "coke and fanta" hands

Next minute praising paw paw and oyinbo and calling others black monkey and making jokes about not seeing dark people at night

Hypocrisy

So wait, let me get this straight, you decide to attack your God given skin color with chemicals because of the opinion of men and you want to turn around and blame the crowd?
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by davidif: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2017
laudate:

No mind dem. But the woman get fine daughters, sha. cheesy Her other daughter Samira got married in August last year. She is just as fine as this one called Nadine. In fact, I no even know who fine pass! cool

Really? Is the wedding in nairaland?
Re: Amina Mohammed's Daughter, Nadine, To Wed (Photos) by sfinkzslot(m): 3:05pm On Jan 24, 2017
e le ye o se ti ile ye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Republic Has Not Released Igboho - Lawyer, Sowore Speak / Neither Senate Nor DSS Can Stop My Fight Against Corruption — Magu / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To His Photo Eating With Children: "Not For Election"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.