Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform (68983 Views)

Dino Melaye Attacked By Men In Army Uniforms In Kogi State. Photos / Yahaya Bello Wears Army Uniform, Storms Forest To Meet With Soldiers. Photos / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by wirinet(m): 5:42am On Jan 24, 2017
jeff1607:
what I don't understand is why are the soldiers getting killed so much these days by the untrained boko people?

resolve of the mind I guess

And who told you she was killed by book people? Info from people close to her says she died as a result of an illness.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by CyberGypsy(m): 5:52am On Jan 24, 2017
am someone will say the beautiful ones are not yet born. RIP though..
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by jeff1607(m): 6:23am On Jan 24, 2017
wirinet:

And who told you she was killed by book people? Info from people close to her says she died as a result of an illness.

I wasn't even referring to her, was talking about the war on bokoharam, females aren't usually sent to the front lines either medic or support units

#nuffsaid
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by October1960: 6:24am On Jan 24, 2017
Died for an ungrateful Nigeria and even worse for problems in the North

Wetin concern Southerner for Northern problem.

If they like, let the Northerners fight each other till no one left. Then Nigeria will be more peaceful.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by aphixiano(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2017
Some fools will just come here and post rubbish, this is kind hearted lady who works at the battalion headquarters in eburutu barrack, I served at the barrack and she is kind to corpers. Is just so sad. May her soul rest in Peace
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by mumels(m): 7:41am On Jan 24, 2017
dealslip:
Brave young woman. She braved the valley of the shadow of death, she entered the places even 'I am the head of my wife, I am greater than women', peni.s swinging men dare not tread. She wasn't looking for ATM to buy her Brazilian hair, rent her an apartment and feed her for the rest of her life. May heaven receive your soul, gallant woman.

You are right,but before a woman dies in battle a thousand men have lost their lives.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by SammieLowkey(m): 8:27am On Jan 24, 2017
RIP Blessing, read dis post yesterday and i just liked comments, only to log on to fb this morning and see ur timeline flooded with msgs.. May u find peace in d bosom of our Lord gallant soldier (AMEN).
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by stone07(m): 8:33am On Jan 24, 2017
donestk:
During the battle of Stalingrad, the life expectancy of a Soviet soldier was 24 hours.
So u watch the film. Pls remind me of d film title. Something Gate.
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 10:51am On Jan 24, 2017
mumels:

You are right,but before a woman dies in battle a thousand men have lost their lives.

You are definitely right

1 Like

Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by mikegeo(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2017
Love Machine:
That lady Na officer.This one Na private soldier.
which one is private and which one is officer? is there any difference?
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by ayezegonzelo22: 4:30pm On Nov 17, 2017
dealslip:

You are truly a coward.
and u re a fool,CNT he xpress him self?? illiterate dotard like u
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by dealslip(f): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2017
ayezegonzelo22:
and u re a fool,CNT he xpress him self??
illiterate dotard like u
God bless you
Re: Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform by airminem(f): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2018
donestk:
During the battle of Stalingrad, the life expectancy of a Soviet soldier was 24 hours.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan / Kiki Osinbajo Outfit To DJ Cuppy's Foundation's Fundraising Event / Buhari's Alleged Wedding: Nigerians Joke About The Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.