Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

"I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi (25128 Views)

Ben Bruce And El-Rufai Trade Words On Twitter Over Abuja-Kaduna Railway / Photos Of Air Force Helicopters Providing Cover Over Abuja-Kaduna Highway / Amaechi, Sirika Appear Before Senate Over Abuja Airport Closure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi by sapele914(m): 12:34am On Jan 24, 2017
alcmene:
Like Jammeh like Amaechi and his lanky employer currently bed-ridden in London hospital.
You probably don't have parents?why glorify such a thing of someone been bed-ridden?you are probably a young lad that is not yet aware of the reality of life.
Re: "I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi by sapele914(m): 12:44am On Jan 24, 2017
publicenemy:
No wonder Goodluck Jonathan could not govern this country effectively. sometimes you can't help but wonder what Nigerians really want.

They cry that Nigeria is the most corrupt country in the world and its tarnishing our image. If only we can have a president that can tackle corruption Nigeria will be the richest country on earth. Now we have a president tackling corruption and 80% of Nigerians are insulting him.

They cry that Nigeria has no maintenance culture yet an airport is being scheduled for maintenance and they are all crying,then when an air plane crashes as a result of lack of maintenance they will all call for Buhari's head.

We just want to eat our cake and have it.

Nigeria needs leaders like Buhari. A leader strong enough to make unpopular decisions.
Nigerians are the same as the jews that left Egypt even after slavery for 400 years they still wanted to go back and Jehovah punished them that generation never entered the promised land. Your pastors should tell your heathens the truth but they are more interested in the root of all evil your tithes(money),to you non believers in General Buhari no prosperity till 2023 to us that believe even in the time of famine will shall be well feed a 100 million Naira and more shall be our portion,O Jah send your wrath on the Pharisees and non believers like you did to them in the wilderness.

1 Like

Re: "I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi by tit(f): 12:58am On Jan 24, 2017
President Osinbanjo is going to sack you.
Re: "I Won’t Resign Over Abuja Airport Closure" - Amaechi by godquality: 5:07am On Jan 24, 2017
alcmene:
Like Jammeh like Amaechi and his lanky employer currently bed-ridden in London hospital.
Did you even read the article or rushing to be the first responder made you misunderstood what he said? I don't like the guy but what he said is reasonable so why complete him to Jammeh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Politicians Under Security Watch Over Buratai’s Alarm / PDP Urges Akpabio To Resign & Recontest, Welcomes Appeal Court Judgment / 2023 Presidency: Orji Uzor Kalu Withdraws From Race, Backs Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.