Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,616 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date (5235 Views)

Which Nairalander do you wish to meet in person? / Which Nairalander Would You Love To See In Person? / Which Nairalander Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Harris90(m): 9:20pm On Jan 23, 2017
makydebbie:
You sef you don sabigrin
Debbie I think you're the one I will like to spend my Valentine with.

Pls marry me...

sorry jare... Pls say yes and be my Valentine
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
my Val grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by makydebbie(f): 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2017
Harris90:
Debbie I think you're the one I will like to spend my Valentine with.

Pls marry me...

sorry jare... Pls say yes and be my Valentine

Awwwn embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by makydebbie(f): 9:31pm On Jan 23, 2017
lipsrsealed
CentaurXXX:

Hmm... lipsrsealed grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 23, 2017
Stupedinlove cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
What is valentine? undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Harris90(m): 9:43pm On Jan 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Awwwn embarassed
so yes?

if you're In Accra, I can start my journey now so I meet up on-time since I'm gonna be trekking.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by dingbang(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2017
So everyone is afraid of mentioning a name.... Av always wanted a date with estharfabian
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 23, 2017
Wit em fugly, worn out nairaland hoes allover...d beautiful gurls don't even login hereundecided

1 Like

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by photoshoot(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2017
Err lemme see

Just a date on that day

Colik cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 23, 2017
photoshoot:
Err lemme see

Just a date on that day

Colik cheesy
embarassed
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by photoshoot(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
colik:

embarassed

Hi, told you imma see you around... cheesy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2017
If I mention him... Jay-Z will come and attack me grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2017
JuicyLucy:
If I mention him... Jay-Z will come and attack me grin
Nice one undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Nice one undecided

Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 23, 2017
photoshoot:

Hi, told you imma see you around... cheesy
Hey there...How's it going? smiley
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Nice one undecided
Twinnie!, how are you?.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by photoshoot(m): 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
colik:

Hey there...How's it going? smiley

Very well yeah, how about you?
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Twinnie!, how are you?.

Gimme just 3 reasons why I shouldn't knock ya head angry undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Gimme just 3 reasons why I shouldn't knock ya head angry undecided
Why should you hun?, Tell me. grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Why should you hun?, Tell me. grin
You abandoned moi shocked cry shocked
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 23, 2017
photoshoot:

Very well yeah, how about you?
It's going well...what are you up to anyway?
Are you watching a movie? studying? drinking? cheesy

I'm trying to force my body to retire...It's not budging.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aderola15:

You abandoned moi shocked cry shocked
Wouldn't do that for anything in the world. grin
Sorry, i can't chat on watsapp for now, till my phone is upgraded.
Hope you're cool?.
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by photoshoot(m): 10:42pm On Jan 23, 2017
colik:

It's going well...what are you up to anyway?
Are you watching a movie? studying? drinking? cheesy

I'm trying to force my body to retire...It's not budging.

Watching a reality show, BBN....

angry no, I don't study.

Could sing you to bed tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 23, 2017
Benita27:
Wouldn't do that for anything in the world. grin
Sorry, i can't chat on watsapp for now, till my phone is upgraded.
Hope you're cool?.
Berra undecided

Sorry about ya phone ehn tongue cheesy tongue

Been good, you? kiss

Photoshoot, WehdoneSir undecided
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2017
photoshoot:

Watching a reality show, BBN....

angry no, I don't study.

Could sing you to bed tongue
Oh that...good for you.

That wouldn't work at all.
I don't think your voice is awesome enough to put me to sleep. tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by photoshoot(m): 10:53pm On Jan 23, 2017
Aderola15:

Berra undecided

Sorry about ya phone ehn tongue cheesy tongue

Been good, you? kiss

Photoshoot, WehdoneSir undecided

Mama, cheesy runaway mama kiss
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by photoshoot(m): 10:54pm On Jan 23, 2017
colik:

Oh that...good for you.

That wouldn't work at all.
I don't think your voice is awesome enough to put me to sleep. tongue

Oh ha, a trial would put your doubt out tongue
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by babz007(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
optional1 wud be cool for me i luv dat babe like crraazy
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2017
photoshoot:

Oh ha, a trial would put your doubt out tongue
You seem really sure of yourself. grin
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2017
Same recycled shitt everytime

Anyways, nikkypearl wouldn't be bad to spend val with
Re: Which Nairalander Would You Want As Your Valentine Date by photoshoot(m): 11:02pm On Jan 23, 2017
colik:

You seem really sure of yourself. grin

well... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Relationship Gone Bad, Matured Advice Needed.. / Warning!!! Not All Beautiful Faces And Beautiful Down Their / Any HIV Positive Lady On Here For A Serious Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.