Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

773M cl337S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 773M cl337S (826 Views)

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / That Moment When You Have To Woo A Lady In Pidgin Language. / REVEALED: New Tricks Lagos Guys Use To Woo Girls Inside Public Buses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

773M cl337S by godofwar666(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2017
Gaming a times is good but gaming beautiful hot girls make life more easier, a times I feel so sick seeing guys learning what to say to a girl or thinking on how to approach hot ladies, baba chill girls are not Final year exams that you won't sleep or eat throughout don't kill your bro cool cool cool cool

If I say to you that hot girls loves mystery men shocked shocked shocked don't be surprised and guys don't be deceive "if u think say u be one kind fine boy forget girls go bone u" what I'm saying is that ladies don't give a hoot if you're handsome or not undecided undecided undecided

Let me tell you my short story on how I met this hot cute young lady

Was going to see a friend in microbiology dept (long time padi) on getting there I saw this classic hot chick she was with her friends I knew in the first place that her friends are going to be a big problem for me. So I take out my pen and sheet of paper then I write on it that "I will love to have your number kisses" so I walked up to the girls nicely n boldly with full courage also with a great smile cheesy the conversation goes like

Me: heyyyyy girls!!!

Girls: hi!!

Me: you girls are looking good as always, if don't mind can see her(that was first time seeing them though)

One responded: NO

Me: I was like ok no p, smiles n I say to at the front of her friends, hello gorgeous, I have trying to get this class in this beautiful n quite department so I show her the sheet of paper then I gave her pen....

Girl: smiles, look at me n she said NO smiles softly n she said dude You're crazie wink wink

Me: ehn! Smiles gently

Girl: who are u (looking at me with her cute face) smiling

Me: Richard but my friends call me Shola

Girl: ok I will drop this on one condition..... Be right back to give u more details n data sheet... Kindly like if u want more tips thanks n sorry for some typographical errors made above..... Be right back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 773M cl337S by Jaycool18(m): 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2017
who still dey woo geh for this recession

2 Likes

Re: 773M cl337S by godofwar666(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jaycool18:
who still dey woo geh for this recession
lol guy grin recession or no recession guys go still won woo nah lol
Re: 773M cl337S by Jaycool18(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2017
godofwar666:
lol guy grin recession or no recession guys go still won woo nah lol
lol..continue your story
Re: 773M cl337S by godofwar666(m): 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
Jaycool18:
lol..continue your story
nah u be my boss nah if u like just click like button wink
Re: 773M cl337S by YabaLeftist: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2017
grin grin grin
This is as funny as shii.
Dude, are you by any chance a comedian?
Re: 773M cl337S by godofwar666(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2017
Rewind

Me: what? Please (smiling)

Girl: she declined (but in her mind she really want to but her friends I just there with a straight face)

Me: smiles n go to my padi class

Did u know that on that very day she called me in the evening n I was surprised or kind of amaze sha, kind of so I asked her how she get my number then she said I know a friend who knew a friend of yours the remaining nah history...,. I'm not saying I am perfect just want guys to know easy it is at times to woo a cute looking lady, I no say no be beanz but at least don't give up easily like that..... Let's share our experience here cause more tips still coming cool cool cool cool
Re: 773M cl337S by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 6:24pm On Jan 24, 2017
Man up dude, gone are the days, hope to see you get those Island chicks with such odd format..... Not even mainland, maybe you reside in Ibadan
Re: 773M cl337S by godofwar666(m): 6:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
Man up dude, gone are the days, hope to see you get those Island chicks with such odd format..... Not even mainland, maybe you reside in Ibadan
u got me bro cool cool cool not all Lagos babes like money nah some still want a man who will treat her right not like a b!tch just saying though cool

(1) (Reply)

When Love Isnt Enough / PIC_ So Funny / 5 Biggest Reasons Why Some Women Don't Enjoy Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.