Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74421 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
adellam16:
My dear he asked 4 it. No one asked him to load dis thrash.

Show us your picture... let us know who is trash!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2017
Softorgasm:
But why do some romance landers behave like lay men and ladies?..
some one uploads pic of his girlfriend online and folks are raining vain comments in relating to the pic..
This is so uncivilised and lame.
If you just look at the history of this guy's comments and threads, you too go join the party of dealing with the drama queen known as Airforce1 grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2017
Jodha:
He he he torqque7 I love pictures, coman teleport to the photoshoot grin grin

My night was blissful, grateful to Jah... Hope yours has no complaints?

Lol I need your present location first so I can know where I'm teleporting from o grin..ha you love pics and you are tall..perfect combo for a runway model..oya come and be my model,we can discuss the terms of contract privately lol.

My night was just there joor..sleep hates me cry so it avoids me like a plague but I'm good tho.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 11:21pm On Jan 26, 2017
torqque7:

Lol I need your present location first so I can know where I'm teleporting from o grin..ha you love pics and you are tall..perfect combo for a runway model..oya come and be my model,we can discuss the terms of contract privately lol.

My night was just there joor..sleep hates me cry so it avoids me like a plague but I'm good tho.

You must be a soothsayer grin
How didju know run way modelling is my secret passion grin..

Look inside of you and you'll know my location...

Eyah sleep hates you?... Well I'm having similar problem but mine is sort of different...

There's been a rampad stealing galore in my vicinity... And I can't sleep peacefully... Always having the feeling someone will coman steal my pc or phone sad
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 12:04am On Jan 27, 2017
Jodha:

You must be a soothsayer grin
How didju know run way modelling is my secret passion grin..

Look inside of you and you'll know my location...

Eyah sleep hates you?... Well I'm having similar problem but mine is sort of different...

There's been a rampad stealing galore in my vicinity... And I can't sleep peacefully... Always having the feeling someone will coman steal my pc or phone sad

Lol@ soothsayer...hmm stealing ke..women can fear and imagine plenty plenty ehnn grin .you guys don't have vigilantes around? Anyway try not to think or imagine bad things,you don't need to attract negative energy..

Eyahh kpele,I'd av invited you to my place where you'll be safe and sleep peacefully but my bed is allergic to females..it will just start vibrating when a female tries to sleep in it embarassed..lol. don't worry just lockup and don't open for anyone once it's dark and ul be just fine wink
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:34am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

Lol@ soothsayer...hmm stealing ke..women can fear and imagine plenty plenty ehnn grin .you guys don't have vigilantes around? Anyway try not to think or imagine bad things,you don't need to attract negative energy..

Eyahh kpele,I'd av invited you to my place where you'll be safe and sleep peacefully but my bed is allergic to females..it will just start vibrating when a female tries to sleep in it embarassed..lol. don't worry just lockup and don't open for anyone once it's dark and ul be just fine wink

Of course, there are vigilante groups.. Many... We even have security men...

But all these doesn't stop those hoodlums.. I'm not afraid.. Oo just wanna protect by beloved phone grin

I love bed that vibrates grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2017
Jodha:

Of course, there are vigilante groups.. Many... We even have security men...

But all these doesn't stop those hoodlums.. I'm not afraid.. Oo just wanna protect by beloved phone grin

I love bed that vibrates grin grin

Lol funny thing is some of these vigilantes are the same people doing the stealing..hmm na wa o it is well sha.

You stay alone? Maybe you need a roommate if that place is that dangerous,wouldn't be nice reading stories that touch from you here o lol.

Hahaha so you like vibrating beds do you?oya pack yaself and phone plus laptop and relocate here but come with house rent o cos landlord just told me 1min ago that the rent just went up.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:53am On Jan 27, 2017
torqque7:

Lol funny thing is some of these vigilantes are the same people doing the stealing..hmm na wa o it is well sha.

You stay alone? Maybe you need a roommate if that place is that dangerous,wouldn't be nice reading stories that touch from you here o lol.

Hahaha so you like vibrating beds do you?oya pack yaself and phone plus laptop and relocate here but come with house rent o cos landlord just told me 1min ago that the rent just went up.

You're totally right on that..
Roommate? Hell no... I'm done with that shii... I've had the most terrible experience with roommates.... It even hurts to think bouhrit....

Don't tell me you're a coward ehn grin grin... I don't bite... I'm as calm as a dove grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2017
Jodha:

You're totally right on that..
Roommate? Hell no... I'm done with that shii... I've had the most terrible experience with roommates.... It even hurts to think bouhrit....

Don't tell me you're a coward ehn grin grin... I don't bite... I'm as calm as a dove grin

Hmm yeah I can relate on the roommate thing..but women have extra wahala and can hardly live together in peace tho.

Hahaha coward no..you don't bite but I do lol..doves can't be trusted o,they don't even trust themselves,they fly away even at the sound of their wings flapping so comparing yourself to a dove hmm ok o. Oya I am at your backyard I av come to tiff you away this night.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ifyalways(f): 4:15am On Jan 27, 2017
preselect:

habaa!! cheesy
agwo. . . .agwo ndu grin grin grin igbaala life.
i miss u too o kiss . . . but you must be mine and mine alone o wink
Bia Darfur, biko ewu Fulani a nwuola for real na Rondon? cheesy

Ihe ka buru eziokwu e, e jim oso Abia London Bia kurie gi ukwu, Non-stop ekete cheesy

Kedu maka Toshmann? angry
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by adellam16(f): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Show us your picture... let us know who is trash!
so loading my picture will add more spice to ur life? I never said he nor his girl were thrash. The show of MOET was what I meant was thrash. U can't understand sha cos u r kuku a BUSH BOY.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by BiafranBushBoy: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2017
adellam16:
so loading my picture will add more spice to ur life? I never said he nor his girl were thrash. The show of MOET was what I meant was thrash. U can't understand sha cos u r kuku a BUSH BOY.

Your ending statement clearly defines your personality.

Have a nice time.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by timmydahpeace(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2017
nairalander never celebrate people...all they do is discouraging and using mouth to spoil thing......even when they are not better

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by toshmann(m): 9:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
ifyalways:

Bia Darfur, biko ewu Fulani a nwuola for real na Rondon? cheesy

Ihe ka buru eziokwu e, e jim oso Abia London Bia kurie gi ukwu, Non-stop ekete cheesy

Kedu maka Toshmann? angry

Bua ify so ika di ndu? How u go dey here cold de catch me this winter angry
Abeg tell me when u go enter london, make i show. wink
Forget that juu man u wan go see,i go make u enjoy cheesy.
Ifynkwa cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by adellam16(f): 9:58pm On Jan 27, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Your ending statement clearly defines your personality.
Have a nice time.
Story
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Fourwinds: 3:43am On Jan 28, 2017
I'm waiting for d day Airforce1 go get sense...

at 28 now dat u have drill d pvssy., what next.?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by PastorAji(m): 9:59pm On Jan 28, 2017
timmydahpeace:
nairalander never celebrate people...all they do is discouraging and using mouth to spoil thing......even when they are not better
wanna ask
Does Seun (Nairaland owner) always display shii as the guy did
They always say "ti isu eni ba nta, a n d'owo bo je ni (you u should try to cove the little success you have) fine Airforce1 might have dropped some singles, I've no probs with that but trying to be stereotyping other " made" artistes pisses everyone that bashed him. So if at this stage he's acting that way, what if he now wins Lagfest (Lagos Festival) award Na to dey carry a truckload of MOPOL be dat
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by amahthelma(f): 9:10am On Jan 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
[/s] What's this one saying...or you tryna score some cheap point Madam Grammarian?.Nobody is Hurting anyone here...if you can't stomach what's written up there..kindly Swerve, life is too short for iranu. By the way who has your Grammar Helped?
I think it has helped u alot for u giving a Bleep abt Mi words so sure wen u went tru mi content ur conscience actually pricked you as to regardin ur ill words towards d dude nd bae#by d way gat beta tinz doin# no time to waste time#
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by dacovajnr: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2017
amahthelma:
I think it has helped u alot for u giving a Bleep abt Mi words so sure wen u went tru mi content ur conscience actually pricked you as to regardin ur ill words towards d dude nd bae#by d way gat beta tinz doin# no time to waste time#
are you for real? You couldn't pick any other day to Quote me but Sunday..Aunty you're Evil..Go to church!!!!!!! angry
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by amahthelma(f): 9:59am On Jan 29, 2017
dacovajnr:
are you for real? You couldn't pick any other day to Quote me but Sunday..Aunty you're Evil..Go to church!!!!!!! angry
tongue
dacovajnr:
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by dacovajnr: 10:17am On Jan 29, 2017
amahthelma:
tongue
You're too pretty to be troublesome..From now henceforth m gonna watch ur every move on NL
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ifyalways(f): 12:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
toshmann:

Bua ify so ika di ndu? How u go dey here cold de catch me this winter angry
Abeg tell me when u go enter london, make i show. wink
Forget that juu man u wan go see,i go make u enjoy cheesy.
Ifynkwa cheesy
Tosh moi cheesy

Nna mehn, otekwala o. Ka m leenu ma Mazi Turu-otu(Trump) a ga-ekwe m bata America bia chuo gi ohi.

Kedu maka Feli? angry cheesy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by biz2get(m): 4:01pm On Jan 29, 2017
lestat:

Oh no you didn't, you hungry ãrse , wanna be , two penny fàggot?
Do I look like your mate? See this dream big hustle hard intern...
Hell no you didn't just try to insult me? With your fantasy life, act big scripted life?
Hahahahahahahaha
Listen you cheap knock off Kanye West on crack better stick to trash talking NL girls and playing selfie with ugly ãrse hoes before you commit make Believe big boy suicide .
Better go eat some BReakfast while moving that moet pack all around your make Believe castle chairs ...
Hahahahahahaha

Effects of growing up in mind breaking, soul devouring poverty ... Hence I sympathize with you.

But don't you ever in your low class , internet fraud big boy wanna be life ever cross my path again with insults .
Or I will take you apart piece by piece ...

Insult all the Nairaland girls you want, not my problem
Insult all the hobos here, not my problem
Post all the pictures of you and all the ugly chiks you can find ,not my problem
Claim to be 28 when you are actually 36 and look it, not my problem
Claim to be rich when the obvious is clear from the dried garri crusts on your mouth, not my problem.

But don't you ever insult me again, Tingo or not, don't you ever in your minimum wage parents having, drug addicted , internet gangster life ever insult me again or else...

Word wink
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by davide470(m): 1:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
ststyreal:

Don't mind them, if na Npower matter now that guy called David 4whatever, will quickly close it down, only to send topics that aren't beneficial to the society and the youths to front page. May God help them all. Am so so upset with the mod called David470 for oftenly closing topics on Npower.
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by ststyreal(f): 4:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
smiley you won! Hatred vanishes! Love rules. God bless you.
davide470:
wink wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by davide470(m): 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
ststyreal:
smiley you won! Hatred vanishes! Love rules. God bless you.
There you go. God bless you too, Ma'am.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 1:42am On Jan 31, 2017
torqque7:

Hmm yeah I can relate on the roommate thing..but women have extra wahala and can hardly live together in peace tho.

Hahaha coward no..you don't bite but I do lol..doves can't be trusted o,they don't even trust themselves,they fly away even at the sound of their wings flapping so comparing yourself to a dove hmm ok o. Oya I am at your backyard I av come to tiff you away this night.

Waiting for jodha to respond, I'm enjoying your chats.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Toks2008(m): 3:00am On Jan 31, 2017
Airforce1:
Every morning I wake up I thank God almighty for my life.
Not like I'm better than dangote but the fact that I've not had cause to question my creator.

I'm going to be 28 August and this girl is going to be 23 march and she's always proud of me.

I like it when she boosts my confidence..
I like it everytime she tells me "You can do it".

She knows my too many flaws but she still believes in me.

It's never a dull moment being around each other. Wow

As a young man, I've dreamt so big and if I no accomplish dem all, No be my mama born me.

Life Of Airforce1.

Well Dude I really don't know what to say but as a big brother or maybe a father considering the very wide age gap I would say it is better to keep your romance under the radar...yes love can be intoxicating and in like manner "initial gragra" could be even more blinding.

You have a whole life ahead of you and the lady in question is still probably too young to really say she truly knows what she wants in life as regards the choice of man.

Nevertheless,I'm not persimmistic and I wish you well but the fact is that it is better you keep your romance under the radar cos shirts happen in life.

My 10cents

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 8:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Rinsola32:

Waiting for jodha to respond, I'm enjoying your chats.

Lol really? Interesting,but you know entertainment is not free anymore anywhere in the world shey?so on behalf of jodha and my humble self,I'll sacrifice my account details so you can pay your subscription into it,don't worry I know people are scared of giving out their acct details but i don't mind grin grin as long as it's for a good cause wink..

But no need to tell jodha that I am giving you this heart warming offer sha o, let it be our secret cos if she finds out she may charge double,you know how you women don't play when it comes to money now..yes I am nice like that lol grin cheesy.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2017
rosieluv:

see this girl ooo,must you take permission first? hit the pm button joor

Ehnn..so she doesn't need permission to send you a pm abi?but if its one guy now trying to contact you guys you'll suddenly become efcc nd start plenty plenty protocols and probing.. angry angry you and makydebbie the Lord is watching you guys o..you know Jesus is coming soon so repent o.. angry angry.

Your pastors need to hear to hear about this because I am sure both of your pastors are not fans of partiality angry sad..gender equality is what we want grin grin..men are been oppressed too much..
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
torqque7:

Lol really? Interesting,but you know entertainment is not free anymore anywhere in the world shey?so on behalf of jodha and my humble self,I'll sacrifice my account details so you can pay your subscription into it,don't worry I know people are scared of giving out their acct details but i don't mind grin grin as long as it's for a good cause wink..

But no need to tell jodha that I am giving you this heart warming offer sha o, let it be our secret cos if she finds out she may charge double,you know how you women don't play when it comes to money now..yes I am nice like that lol grin cheesy.

Caught right in the act.... So you're trying to cheat me ehn.... In my very before grin

Kindly redirect that lass to send to money to my account... Asap grin

You're a guy.. You shouldn't need money....

Females have more needs than guys... grin...
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 12:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
torqque7:

That's so good of you! Nice people like you are very rare to come by.

Waiting for your account details and jodha won't hear wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Freeman Obg Owoboy Sleeps On Money: Needs A Baby Mama, Will Pay Her N5 Million / Slay Queen Wearing Hijab In A Nightclub. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.