Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,034 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) (74521 Views)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Ladies Smoking At Club Joker In Benin (Fun Photos) / It's Officially Over Between Me And Pinkjacket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rinsola32:

That's so good of you! Nice people like you are very rare to come by.

Waiting for your account details and jodha won't hear wink

Too bad dearie... I caught you guys right in the act

grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jodha:

Caught right in the act.... So you're trying to cheat me ehn.... In my very before grin

Kindly redirect that lass to send to money to my account... Asap grin

You're a guy.. You shouldn't need money....

Females have more needs than guys... grin...

Lol no now..it's not what you think babe grin..I would have directed her to meet u up and get the account details sha like u asked but that ur location ehnn even me I got lost that night ,the teleportation device Sef teleported the wrong person,it also got confused cry..sha don't worry I'll just use the money and buy a bigger vibrating bed and couch so u can be very comfortable when u come grin grin.Dont argue be quiet and take apple chop kissI'll collect and spend on our behalf smiley

By the way,You just make me burn my fuel and waste energy that night I came looking for u angry,after I managed to convince the vibrating bed that both of u will enjoy each other and it was seriously anticipating and thinking I'll return with u only for me to come back empty handed,now the bed is vexing and has decided to be allergic to me cry..women been the cause of mens predicaments since 12.bc cry..How are u today?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 1:36pm On Jan 31, 2017
Jodha:

Too bad dearie... I caught you guys right in the act

grin grin
torqque7, see what you caused now?

Madam, how you dey?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rinsola32:

That's so good of you! Nice people like you are very rare to come by.

Waiting for your account details and jodha won't hear wink

Thanks dear,I am a Christian and I was taught to do good grin so it just comes naturally..But I sent the details since now,by DHL o,ul soon get it,and be fast in the payment o,shey u see how jodha don de put eye for the money, angry..

I don't know how she found out o,smh..u women av special antenna that picks up on money and enjoyment angry angry,she was peeping but just appeared from nowhere when business was discussed..see how now she wants to use the female factor to kolobi the money crychai women ehnn.Hmm don't worry sha my name is not Adam so she can't use any female stunt to confuse me and kolobi the money. smiley wink..lol how's ur day going?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rinsola32:

Madam, how you dey?

Oya sorry..don't worry me and her will settle,I don already give am apple to chop so she is distracted and calm grin..oya you self no vex collect pineapple chop too grin ;Dafter u finish then do the needful with the subscription..when uv done it then just whisper it to me codedly..this one jodha has become antenna to pick up business discussion anyhow.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
torqque7:

Thanks dear,I am a Christian and I was taught to do good grin so it just comes naturally..But I sent the details since now,by DHL o,ul soon get it,and be fast in the payment o,shey u see how jodha don de put eye for the money, angry..

I don't know how she found out o,smh..u women av special antenna that picks up on money and enjoyment angry angry,she was peeping but just appeared from nowhere when business was discussed..see how now she wants to use the female factor to kolobi the money crychai women ehnn.Hmm don't worry sha my name is not Adam so she can't use any female stunt to confuse me and kolobi the money. smiley wink..lol how's ur day going?

My brother in the Lord, thank you once again jare.

Who says you are not Adam? Remember he is your greatx100000 grandfather. Female stunt no dey end o so beware.

I'm good. How are you doing too?

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 4:32pm On Jan 31, 2017
torqque7:

Oya sorry..don't worry me and her will settle,I don already give am apple to chop so she is distracted and calm grin..oya you self no vex collect pineapple chop too grin ;Dafter u finish then do the needful with the subscription..when uv done it then just whisper it to me codedly..this one jodha has become antenna to pick up business discussion anyhow.

I no chop! grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 7:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rinsola32:

My brother in the Lord, thank you once again jare.

Who says you are not Adam? Remember he is your greatx100000 grandfather. Female stunt no dey end o so beware.

I'm good. How are you doing too?

shocked shocked Serious so u mean u guys still av lots of stunts to pull on guys? cry cry hmm na wa o,sha please ehnn when u guys pull one of ur stunts don't expose us that we fell for the stunt..just allow us to fall codedly and we can all blame Adam latter grin after all he showed us the way,na him start the mumu trend.

Haba y u rejecting my pineapple now,is it because I charged subscription? I was just trying to make sure u got uninterrupted entertainment na cry..okay take popcorn chop grin grin. Lol

I am fine o,apart from work stress today but I'm good tho, I hope ur day was a lot more fun than mine? smiley
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 9:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
torqque7:

shocked shocked Serious so u mean u guys still av lots of stunts to pull on guys? cry cry hmm na wa o,sha please ehnn when u guys pull one of ur stunts don't expose us that we fell for the stunt..just allow us to fall codedly and we can all blame Adam latter grin after all he showed us the way,na him start the mumu trend.

Haba y u rejecting my pineapple now,is it because I charged subscription? I was just trying to make sure u got uninterrupted entertainment na cry..okay take popcorn chop grin grin. Lol

I am fine o,apart from work stress today but I'm good tho, I hope ur day was a lot more fun than mine? smiley

Keep what a secret? You men started kiss and tell so once you fall, we tell the world grin grin cheesy wink

Popcorn? No I prefer shawarma wink ( preferably "Best Shawarma" on Akerele Road in surulere.

Fun ke? No fun anywhere. Work is work. Got home around to 6pm and went straight to the salon to fix my hair. The kindergarten weaving on my head have tried, abeg!
Just got home at 9pm.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Frankicent(m): 10:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
This airforce1 guy is childish have been monitoring your trend's for a while now. I notice you don't act like you 28.

1: every bith you met you post hee pictures with shit storie

2: Heartbreak you go post

3: drink most or something else you would post

4: Having fun you would post

5: you met this xleberity the whole nairalander go know.

Grow up abeg lastly, this so called girl you with is a bitch in disguise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by hahn(m): 10:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Frankicent:
This airforce1 guy is childish have been monitoring your trend's for a while now. I notice you don't act like you 28.

1: every bith you met you post hee pictures with shit storie

2: Heartbreak you go post

3: drink most or something else you would post

4: Having fun you would post

5: you met this xleberity the whole nairalander go know.

Grow up abeg lastly, this so called girl you with is a bitch in disguise.

Only one person? You wikid o

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Frankicent(m): 12:00am On Feb 01, 2017
hahn:

Only one person? You wikid o
brow nah tru nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:18am On Feb 01, 2017
torqque7:

Lol no now..it's not what you think babe grin..I would have directed her to meet u up and get the account details sha like u asked but that ur location ehnn even me I got lost that night ,the teleportation device Sef teleported the wrong person,it also got confused cry..sha don't worry I'll just use the money and buy a bigger vibrating bed and couch so u can be very comfortable when u come grin grin.Dont argue be quiet and take apple chop kissI'll collect and spend on our behalf smiley

By the way,You just make me burn my fuel and waste energy that night I came looking for u angry,after I managed to convince the vibrating bed that both of u will enjoy each other and it was seriously anticipating and thinking I'll return with u only for me to come back empty handed,now the bed is vexing and has decided to be allergic to me cry..women been the cause of mens predicaments since 12.bc cry..How are u today?

You're one of the biggest liars of all times... I don't want apple... I want pineapple...

Kindly give me my own share of the mulla grin

We yaf broken up... You're too money conscious for my liking grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 12:21am On Feb 01, 2017
Rinsola32:

Madam, how you dey?

I'm good dearie... Do not collect anything torqque7..gives you... He might put love portion or touch and follow inside...

You know guys can never be trusted grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 12:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Jodha:

I'm good dearie... Do not collect anything torqque7..gives you... He might put love portion or touch and follow inside...

You know guys can never be trusted grin

It's true o. Thanks for cautioning me! Trust no one guy
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 12:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Rinsola32:

Keep what a secret? You men started kiss and tell so once you fall, we tell the world grin grin cheesy wink

Popcorn? No I prefer shawarma wink ( preferably "Best Shawarma" on Akerele Road in surulere.

Fun ke? No fun anywhere. Work is work. Got home around to 6pm and went straight to the salon to fix my hair. The kindergarten weaving on my head have tried, abeg!
Just got home at 9pm.

No but it was still Adam that started the kiss and tell trend when he told God on eve..but we now are trying to change so just have mercy small biko.

Ha women ehnn you'll give them the world and they'll ask you why you didn't bring the moon and stars along..I give u pineapple u said no,Popcorn nkor,u still said no but want shawarma with logo grin..hmm na wa o,but I am far away in Abuja not lagos so can I pm u shwarma from Abuja?it also has logo wink

Hmm eyah Kpele..but u should av waited till its weekend now to make ur hair,wud av been less stressful aspa no work,except of course u work weekends too..hmm oya u should try to sleep early then,I would av sent u my vibrating bed to help u sleep better but johda will kill me..she is already vexing and accusing me of love potions and all grin...now u guys are saying we can't be trusted..smh women ehnn me and my gift offers on u guys and u are suspecting I have a sinister motive?lol
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 1:31am On Feb 01, 2017
Jodha:

You're one of the biggest liars of all times... I don't want apple... I want pineapple...

Kindly give me my own share of the mulla grin

We yaf broken up... You're too money conscious for my liking grin grin

Haba now babe,see how u r accusing me unjustly,I didn't even lie plenty Sef of just small lie o oya take pineapple chop and calm down.

Hmm which mulla again?I used it to buy a bigger vibrating bed and a comfi couch so that u and ur laptop and fone can feel at home when u come now so y u still d find mulla again? shocked..Smh...women ehnn ul have 5000 in ur house and she will have 50000 in that same house but the money for the house general spending is ur 5000 while the 50000 is hers alone..I spent mulla for ur comfort but u still no happy lol.

Breakup ke..u and who are doing that one now angry better just chop pineapple and seat down quietly before I bite ur mouth o,what is break up?I don't know what it means o grin..u say I am too money conscious?choi..it will still be u that will say u will not enter my house cos I'm broke if I am not money conscious of na wa..what do women want Sef? Now u don vex go spoil my name for rinsola32 say I wan give am love potion cry..oya come let's go to the room and settle this issue..there is a pineapple garden under my bed with ur name on it grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 1:40am On Feb 01, 2017
I don't want the vibrating bed anymore... Keep your pineapple to yourself....

Give me all of the money or "it's over"...

When I say you're money too conscious... I mean you're stingy angry... Your hand is too tight (aka gum) when it comes to money...

If you can't give a lady money.. Then what are you working for ehn grin

We'll surely settle when you give my share... Till then.. (talk to the hands)...

Hope your day went well? smiley
torqque7:

Haba now babe,see how u r accusing me unjustly,I didn't even lie plenty Sef of just small lie o oya take pineapple chop and calm down.

Hmm which mulla again?I used it to buy a bigger vibrating bed and a comfi couch so that u and ur laptop and fone can feel at home when u come now so y u still d find mulla again? shocked..Smh...women ehnn ul have 5000 in ur house and she will have 50000 in that same house but the money for the house general spending is ur 5000 while the 50000 is hers alone..I spent mulla for ur comfort but u still no happy lol.

Breakup ke..u and who are doing that one now angry better just chop pineapple and seat down quietly before I bite ur mouth o,what is break up?I don't know what it means o grin..u say I am too money conscious?choi..it will still be u that will say u will not enter my house cos I'm broke if I am not money conscious of na wa..what do women want Sef? Now u don vex go spoil my name for rinsola32 say I wan give am love potion cry..oya come let's go to the room and settle this issue..there is a pineapple garden under my bed with ur name on it grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by rosieluv(f): 11:36am On Feb 01, 2017
torqque7:

Ehnn..so she doesn't need permission to send you a pm abi?but if its one guy now trying to contact you guys you'll suddenly become efcc nd start plenty plenty protocols and probing.. angry angry you and makydebbie the Lord is watching you guys o..you know Jesus is coming soon so repent o.. angry angry.

Your pastors need to hear to hear about this because I am sure both of your pastors are not fans of partiality angry sad..gender equality is what we want grin grin..men are been oppressed too much..
grin i have never complained about pms bfor na
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 12:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
torqque7:

No but it was still Adam that started the kiss and tell trend when he told God on eve..but we now are trying to change so just have mercy small biko.

Ha women ehnn you'll give them the world and they'll ask you why you didn't bring the moon and stars along..I give u pineapple u said no,Popcorn nkor,u still said no but want shawarma with logo grin..hmm na wa o,but I am far away in Abuja not lagos so can I pm u shwarma from Abuja?it also has logo wink

Hmm eyah Kpele..but u should av waited till its weekend now to make ur hair,wud av been less stressful aspa no work,except of course u work weekends too..hmm oya u should try to sleep early then,I would av sent u my vibrating bed to help u sleep better but johda will kill me..she is already vexing and accusing me of love potions and all grin...now u guys are saying we can't be trusted..smh women ehnn me and my gift offers on u guys and u are suspecting I have a sinister motive?lol

Operation no mercy ni o. Kiss and tell continues till further notice. grin

Lol@ shawarma with logo....they are actually the best in surulere. No need to pm it to me, I can send you th number an you make booking and they deliver to my house. Yeah, I mean it kiss

I don't work on weekends but you know there are some situations when you are broke and someone just surprise you with little cash, if you don't use it immediately, something will happen to the money. I have been trying scarf and turbans to work for 2 weeks now so immediately i lay my hand on the money na to run go use am be the koko o

Jodha is watching a sister's back. I'm grateful to he once again. kiss
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
rosieluv:

grin i have never complained about pms bfor na

undecided...Lol see u denying now that I caught u red handed tongue..my eyes are on u from now so if u reject any reasonable NL guys request to pm u I'll just appear from nowhere with a lawsuit against u angry
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 1:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jodha:
I don't want the vibrating bed anymore... Keep your pineapple to yourself....

Give me all of the money or "it's over"...

When I say you're money too conscious... I mean you're stingy angry... Your hand is too tight (aka gum) when it comes to money...

If you can't give a lady money.. Then what are you working for ehn grin

We'll surely settle when you give my share... Till then.. (talk to the hands)...

Hope your day went well? smiley

shocked sad U don't want the bed again?after I wasted plenty money to get it? angry so what should I do with it now? OK would u rather relax on the floor then? Even the pineapple Sef u are vexing for that one too?smh..na wa o..so all this attitude because I was thinking of ur comfort and spent a lot to get u a vibrating bed now u tag me aka gum hand?jesu..women are tooooo complicated.

Ehnn so u mean I should be working just to give a woman my money? shocked wonders shall never end..oya come and take both my share and ur share of the subscription mulla rinsola32 paid,I have received my salary too come and take that and add it Sef,I av also applied for salary advance so I can collect nxt months salary now and u can have it too..anything else?shey u will calm down now?oya let's enter inside room and settle grin..but u will come out until late after two days o lol.

Lol see ur small head there,u go sabi do shakara well well for man way go want toast u o this babe smiley I can imagine the stories ur boyfriend will have to say about u and how u use to punish him grin, na ur type go use chain and big padlock tie ur legs together for night as punishment to ur guy if him fuc.kup grin grin

My dear my yesterday was fine o,and better Sef today..not as stressful as it was yesterday tho.Trust u are good today? smiley
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 2:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rinsola32:

Operation no mercy ni o. Kiss and tell continues till further notice. grin

Lol@ shawarma with logo....they are actually the best in surulere. No need to pm it to me, I can send you th number an you make booking and they deliver to my house. Yeah, I mean it kiss

I don't work on weekends but you know there are some situations when you are broke and someone just surprise you with little cash, if you don't use it immediately, something will happen to the money. I have been trying scarf and turbans to work for 2 weeks now so immediately i lay my hand on the money na to run go use am be the koko o

Jodha is watching a sister's back. I'm grateful to he once again. kiss

Lol so this is how women will continue to treat men?very unfair o..

So u are no longer scared of johda warning u that I'll tell them to put love potion in it if I make the booking to get it delivered to ur house? cheesy lol..johda is still watching ur back o.

Rotfl@Tieing scarfs and turbans for two weeks..oya pic or adonbilivit..oya so now that u av a new hairdo I want to see it to know if it was worth the stress of making that same day or u just wasted money..
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 2:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
torqque7:

So u are no longer scared of johda warning u that I'll tell them to put love potion in it if I make the booking to get it delivered to ur house? cheesy lol..johda is still watching ur back o.

Rotfl@Tieing scarfs and turbans for two weeks..oya pic or adonbilivit..oya so now that u av a new hairdo I want to see it to know if it was worth the stress of making that same day or u just wasted money..

Finally, you and johda( excluding me) don finally derailed this thread. embarassed undecided

You both kept showing love up and down cheesy grin
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by rosieluv(f): 2:59pm On Feb 01, 2017
torqque7:

undecided...Lol see u denying now that I caught u red handed tongue..my eyes are on u from now so if u reject any reasonable NL guys request to pm u I'll just appear from nowhere with a lawsuit against u angry
lol yes sir!!!!
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
rosieluv:

lol yes sir!!!!

smileySo how's ur day going?I hope u eventually found friends living close to u and boredom is a lot less now? wink
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 4:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rinsola32:

Finally, you and johda( excluding me) don finally derailed this thread. embarassed undecided

Lol noo u sef join us for the derailing..the O.p made a thread to do love now so it's only fair we help the thread reach its full potential don't u think? grin grin.
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
torqque7:

shocked sad U don't want the bed again?after I wasted plenty money to get it? angry so what should I do with it now? OK would u rather relax on the floor then? Even the pineapple Sef u are vexing for that one too?smh..na wa o..so all this attitude because I was thinking of ur comfort and spent a lot to get u a vibrating bed now u tag me aka gum hand?jesu..women are tooooo complicated.

Ehnn so u mean I should be working just to give a woman my money? shocked wonders shall never end..oya come and take both my share and ur share of the subscription mulla rinsola32 paid,I have received my salary too come and take that and add it Sef,I av also applied for salary advance so I can collect nxt months salary now and u can have it too..anything else?shey u will calm down now?oya let's enter inside room and settle grin..but u will come out until late after two days o lol.

Lol see ur small head there,u go sabi do shakara well well for man way go want toast u o this babe smiley I can imagine the stories ur boyfriend will have to say about u and how u use to punish him grin, na ur type go use chain and big padlock tie ur legs together for night as punishment to ur guy if him fuc.kup grin grin

My dear my yesterday was fine o,and better Sef today..not as stressful as it was yesterday tho.Trust u are good today? smiley

Ehn give me the money first grin. We no dey settle anything... Give me the money lemme go my own way ehn... Lemme goan find a guy that'll be free with me (money wise), a guy that is ready to entrust his account details and atm password to me....

I no dey do shakara jhoor... No guy will say I suffered him or something... Cause I'm as plain as yogurt...

Ifah like you I like you... If I don't aww tell you hohhah... I don't like stressing peeps

Aww do worse than chain and padlock oo grin grin

I'm good dearie... I've been indoors all day...
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
Rinsola32:

The only person guilty of derailing this thread is torqque7... He doesn't obey rules... grin grin

But I myself loyally abides to law alongside constituted authorities...

He's dragging me to derail this thread cheesy...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by torqque7(m): 5:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
Jodha:

Ehn give me the money first grin. We no dey settle anything... Give me the money lemme go my own way ehn... Lemme goan find a guy that'll be free with me (money wise), a guy that is ready to entrust his account details and atm password to me....

I no dey do shakara jhoor... No guy will say I suffered him or something... Cause I'm as plain as yogurt...

Ifah like you I like you... If I don't aww tell you hohhah... I don't like stressing peeps

Aww do worse than chain and padlock oo grin grin

I'm good dearie... I've been indoors all day...

Ahn ahn..so true true u want to divorce me and follow another guy shey? Ehnn so after collecting the money u want to run abi?and ul come and make another thread of how u chop torqque7 money and need advice.. undecided like that ur other thread..see ur tiny mouth that ur using to be chopping peoples money anyhow,il soon bite the mouth off grin..those guys u want to follow av used aka gum to gum their hands inside their pockets o..shishi u no go see collect from them so just seat ur cute ass down beside me and chop pineapple.

Lol..have u ever seen someone who agreed she does Shakara?u no go gree now,first I call u for this thread and see as u just the catwalk anyhow before u come meet me,now u r still doing more shakara..e be like when I just give u Belle and u born the shakara go stop undecided

Rotfl..so ul do worse?don't u know we have padlock cutting pliers?if u like padlock even ur boob join,the padlock will be cut open tongue.

Hmm indoor all day?I envy u o,let's exchange lives for just one day so I can enjoy this ur indoor chilling..so uv been indoors all day and u didnt send me an invite? angry..by the way, are u a student?
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Jodha(f): 9:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
torqque7:

Ahn ahn..so true true u want to divorce me and follow another guy shey? Ehnn so after collecting the money u want to run abi?and ul come and make another thread of how u chop torqque7 money and need advice.. undecided like that ur other thread..see ur tiny mouth that ur using to be chopping peoples money anyhow,il soon bite the mouth off grin..those guys u want to follow av used aka gum to gum their hands inside their pockets o..shishi u no go see collect from them so just seat ur cute ass down beside me and chop pineapple.

Lol..have u ever seen someone who agreed she does Shakara?u no go gree now,first I call u for this thread and see as u just the catwalk anyhow before u come meet me,now u r still doing more shakara..e be like when I just give u Belle and u born the shakara go stop undecided

Rotfl..so ul do worse?don't u know we have padlock cutting pliers?if u like padlock even ur boob join,the padlock will be cut open tongue.

Hmm indoor all day?I envy u o,let's exchange lives for just one day so I can enjoy this ur indoor chilling..so uv been indoors all day and u didnt send me an invite? angry..by the way, are u a student?

It's a normal thing to divorce yhu... How many girls have you dumped yourself (uncountable)... It's only normal and fair for me to dump you grin... How diju know I was about to create a thread about you cheesy

The guy aww follow next will be willing to will out everything he has to me.. I'm sure of it.. Aww collect more than shishi from them whether you like it or not...

So you know, pregnancy doesn't stop Shakara.. That's a dumb phrase..

Padlock cutting pliers can't work on me... grin

Yh I am... (you didn't even wish me happy new month) give me reasons y I shouldn't dump you for this singular act angry
Re: Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos) by Rinsola32(f): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2017
torqque7:

Yes forever an ever. Amen cheesy

Love portion? Hmmnnn! It will surely taste nice. I w want it in vanilla flavour wink

Picture ko, photo ni tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.