Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,367 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Question For Yoruba Ladies - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Yoruba Ladies (9977 Views)

Alaga Ijoko/iduro For Yoruba Couple's To Be / Yoruba Ladies Are The Ultimate Wives / Ibgo Ladies Better Than Yoruba Ladies? photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 8:09am On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
can you hear yourself desperately trying to defend your tribe. grin

Its okay I done hear,

Afonja forming posh grin
Your parents lied to you when they told you that your tribe is beautiful... Go face them not me.

And try googling beauty and Nigeria and see if Igbo people don't pop up...how old are you I repeat again cos I wouldn't like to engage in meaningless argument with a teenager.
Una! What is ur problem? Ur derailing d thread! Its about Yoruba girls not Igbo! Y do u feel threatened chukwudi? N u had to mention her parents? U no get home training? People like u are d reason jamb has more candidates every year! : undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 8:13am On Jan 29, 2017
Aderola15:

Answer dear Op's question please wink
Well........we love our girls n marry them too....but in case of other tribes....most prefer not to..coz of language barrier....but dats changing now...more girls are willing to..n if she loves u enough to say yes..I..do...she will stay with u 4eva! grin
BTW...am not a Yoruba demon! kiss

3 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
can you hear yourself desperately trying to defend your tribe. grin

Its okay I done hear,

Afonja forming posh grin
Your parents lied to you when they told you that your tribe is beautiful... Go face them not me.

And try googling beauty and Nigeria and see if Igbo people don't pop up...how old are you I repeat again cos I wouldn't like to engage in meaningless argument with a teenager.
No your parents lied to you when they claimed your tribe is beautiful. Ofc Igbo women will pop up cause y'all insecurity drives you to the web to promote your average looking Igbo women and in those search results am sure you never read people disputing your claims. Ha!Another 'punchline' is always the age factor grin grin grin bruh please.
@luminouz is true na thread title says 'question for yoruba ladies' and they opened to start talking nonsense who asked them?
@Aderola15 you so right yoruba demons forever.

www.nairaland.com/3412760/pictures-prove-sw-ladies-more/4#50348998 is a thread comparing them I noticed your ibo brothers fled when they couldnt take the heat grin grin

See real beauties here www.nairaland.com/3485183/fulani-yoruba and igbos carried their insecurity here too grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 29, 2017
luminouz:

Well........we love our girls n marry them too....but in case of other tribes....most prefer not to..coz of language barrier....but dats changing now...more girls are willing to..n if she loves u enough to say yes..I..do...she will stay with u 4eva! grin
BTW...am not a Yoruba demon! kiss

This is true the world is getting more civilised and people are finally beginning to look beyond tribal differences which is good. I just asked a simple question o and see how it hurt some people. Shuo
@TheSlyone2 your so funny guess that's why we are called ugly and all sorts to make them feel better. cheesy cheesy
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 8:24am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

No your parents lied to you when they claimed your tribe is beautiful. Ofc Igbo women will pop up cause y'all insecurity drives you to the web to promote your average looking Igbo women and in those search results am sure you never read people disputing your claims. Ha!Another 'punchline' is always the age factor grin grin grin bruh please.
@luminouz is true na thread title says 'question for yoruba ladies' and they opened to start talking nonsense who asked them?
@Aderola15 you so right yoruba demons forever.

www.nairaland.com/3412760/pictures-prove-sw-ladies-more/4#50348998 is a thread comparing them I noticed your ibo brothers fled when they couldnt take the heat grin grin

See real beauties here www.nairaland.com/3485183/fulani-yoruba and igbos carried their insecurity here too grin grin grin
delusions.

You're really trying ur best not to feel inferior.
Please there are other aspects afonja can be good but not beauty.

Una gehs like kpanshing die and some get big nyansh dazall! grin

3 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
delusions.

You're really trying ur best not to feel inferior.
Please there are other aspects afonja can be good but not beauty.

Una gehs like kpanshing die and some get big nyansh dazall! grin

Trying not to feel inferior describes you but unfortunately you are inferior.Show us a pretty igbo lady here I provided a thread so people to save you the stress of frantically searching google but your the deluded one. What's with igbos and inferiority complex tho?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Horllamideh(m): 8:37am On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
are you serious? I don't even need to promote Igbo women,they promote themselves.

Do u live under a rock?,how old are you?do you even know ur history?,again how old are you?

Let me school you small eh,when the white men came to west Africa the Igbo women where their choice,they couldn't even keep their hands off Igbo women, and that's why you see more light skin Igbo people...

If any yoruba girl manges to be pretty she is termed 'omo igbo'.

It isn't a competition, look around you,I know you don't travel around,oya look at the beauty queens we have in Nigeria. And ask ur brothers why they prefer going after Igbo women,and don't delude yourself. Bye hater
The reason why we nicknamed some Yoruba as "omo Igbo" is actually because of light skin and not by being pretty or handsomeness..... My younger bro is fair, handsome and we always throw jokes at him that hez fine like Fulani boys.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Horllamideh:

The reason why we nicknamed some Yoruba as "omo Igbo" is actually because of light skin and not by being pretty or handsomeness..... My younger bro is fair, handsome and we always throw jokes at him that hez fine like Fulani boys.
They refuse to learn that the term 'omo igbo' has to do with skin tone not beauty. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 8:51am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

This is true the world is getting more civilised and people are finally beginning to look beyond tribal differences which is good. I just asked a simple question o and see how it hurt some people. Shuo
@TheSlyone2 your so funny guess that's why we are called ugly and all sorts to make them feel better. cheesy cheesy
They know the truth, but they just couldn't accept the fact.

Yoruba gurls don't get dominated in relationships. They are smart and intelligent. If only, they ( from other tribe) can accept this fact. But they won't. So we won't stop reminding them how crappy their female folks are and how ineffectual their males are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 29, 2017
TheSlyone2:

They know the truth, but they just couldn't accept the fact.

Yoruba gurls don't get dominated in relationships. They are smart and intelligent. If only, they ( from other tribe) can accept this fact. But they won't. So we won't stop reminding them how crappy their female folks are and how ineffectual their males are
Bro u jez killed them cheesy cheesy they wont come back to this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by CarrotAndStick: 9:01am On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
Igbo girls are known for not marrying outside their tribe, not Yoruba girls. undecided
You lie!

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Bro u jez killed them cheesy cheesy they wont come back to this thread grin grin
Hehe.

They'd better keep running. Let them run as fast as they can.

Should they grow some balls to defend themselves, they ll find their way here

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by stuffs4me(m): 9:09am On Jan 29, 2017
I was born and I grew up in the north. People generally feel igbos have criminal tendencies hence people are very cautious when relating with them. This has to an extent made people to avoid them. You only relate with an Igbo person when it is absolutely necessary.

The kind of stories you hear coming from the eastern parts makes you avoid Igbos. Take for instance. Baby factory, Rape, Money ritual, Cannibalism, Drug and cocain pusher, Not paying house rent, Armed robbery, etc are all known bad things that igbos are known for. All these have made Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes to avoid marrying their girls like a plague.

It is not so uncommon to see Hausas and Yorubas and other tribes getting married, but not igbos .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by sweetestjane(f): 9:12am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:
Last year someone asked me 'why do yoruba girls never marry outside their tribe' I was speechless because the question was strange. I never gave this a thought prior to this discussion even though my girlfriends have been confronted with similar questions. I asked 'why' and the dude who is obviously not yoruba said because his friends are always turned down by girls they love.
On wednesday I was in the midst of my friends when the same question was asked by a colleague. We all started laughing because we had gotten tired of the question and had no answer to it but then one of our guy friends jokingly said 'they are too pretty to marry outsiders so they only go for yoruba demons'. My question is this.....ladies do you also get asked this? And what are your reasons for saying no to non-yoruba boys?

They do op, I have a Yoruba friend who is married to an Edo man. I think those that don't or hardly marry outsiders are the Igbo ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by CarrotAndStick: 9:15am On Jan 29, 2017
Is this thread really about why Yoruba girls don't like marrying outside their tribe or about how 'inferior' and 'criminal-minded' Igbo people are? Even the Op is derailing his own thread.
Stupid people everywhere undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 29, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
Is this thread really about why Yoruba girls don't like marrying outside their tribe or about how 'inferior' and 'criminal-minded' Igbo people are? Even the Op is derailing his own thread.
Stupid people everywhere undecided
Excuse me the thread is what it is you dont expect me to ignore idiots coming here to spit balderdash. Tell your igbo people to shift their insecurity elsewhere so I can get answers from those intended.
stuffs4me I never thought northerners marry outside their tribe thanks for educating me on that. smiley
Sweetestjane ofc some marry other tribes but most dont am sure people just stereotype it since the ones who marry outside are very few. Thanks for your mature response.

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by majour(m): 9:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Won't date a Yoruba girl cus majority of them are dirty with poor hygiene, especially down there. Plus they can't cook, they only prepare palm oil food and am not all into that. I schooled in kwara, served in ekiti, grew up in Lagos and working in Ibadan, so I can beat my chest and say I've seen these things reoccurring a lot. As for beauty, let's not even go there.

Most Yoruba women love to cheat on their husbands too or boyfriends, they like promiscuous things a lot, maybe its a genetic trait

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by CarrotAndStick: 9:27am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Excuse me the thread is what it is you dont expect me to ignore idiots coming here to spit balderdash. Tell your igbo people to shift their insecurity elsewhere so I can get answers from those intended.
stuffs4me I never thought northerners marry outside their tribe thanks for educating me on that. smiley
Sweetestjane ofc some marry other tribes but most dont am sure people just stereotype it since the ones who marry outside are very few. Thanks for your mature response.

My Igbo people. undecided
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Arabiandude: 9:28am On Jan 29, 2017
First, Yoruba girls do marry other tribes, I know lot of them. and also, to those in the thread comparing Yoruba and Igbo girls, without apology to anyone, Yoruba girls are far better than Igbo girls in all areas of life. They re respectful, intelligent and can run your home better than Igbo girls whom like their Edo counterparts behave as if they know it all when in reality they know nothing. The few once that you can vouch for are those that left their region to either lag or abuja. Go to the east and you would be marvelled by what you would see, girls that re like villagers.

NB: No stvpid nairalander should dare quote me and post nonsense, I don't tolerate trash. I am not Yoruba neither am i Igbo, I have spoken base on experience dating the both tribes and my dealings with them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by sweetestjane(f): 9:34am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

I still do believe and have seen lot of them that married other tribes. The only tribe yoruba girls dont or hardly marry are the igbos and I won't for anything blame them for that.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by sweetestjane(f): 9:38am On Jan 29, 2017
majour:
Won't date a Yoruba girl cus majority of them are dirty with poor hygiene, especially down there. Plus they can't cook, they only prepare palm oil food and am not all into that. I schooled in kwara, served in ekiti, grew up in Lagos and working in Ibadan, so I can beat my chest and say I've seen these things reoccurring a lot. As for beauty, let's not even go there.

Most Yoruba women love to cheat on their husbands too or boyfriends, they like promiscuous things a lot, maybe its a genetic trait

Are you trying to tell us that you seem to have spent most of your life in the west because the east isn't worth staying? you mentioned Kwara, Ekiti, Lagos and Ibadan, all Yoruba states and as an Igbo guy. can you point a Yoruba guy that has lived all his life in the east? isn't it because you easterners aren't welcoming and accommodating? I put it to you to go to your region and let's see if you can spend upto 1yr there and not wanting to run back to the west.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 9:52am On Jan 29, 2017
sweetestjane:

I still do believe and have seen lot of them that married other tribes. The only tribe yoruba girls dont or hardly marry are the igbos and I won't for anything blame them for that.
I have also seen yorubas married to other tribes but they are in the minority I brought the question to nairaland knowing fully well that I would get differing opinions which are always welcome not knowing a 'question for yoruba ladies' thread would get some people bitter.
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by sweetestjane(f): 9:53am On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

I have also seen yorubas married to other tribes but they are in the minority I brought the question to nairaland knowing fully well that I would get differing opinions which are always welcome not knowing a 'question for yoruba ladies' thread would get some people bitter.

Lol, its well.

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 10:08am On Jan 29, 2017
Horllamideh:

I have been called omo Igbo all my life! Used to get angry when asked 're u sure ur yoruba coz u no look like em o' Don't mind so much now dou....it has its perks grin
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 10:14am On Jan 29, 2017
[quote author=CarrotAndStick post=53226816]Is this thread really about why Yoruba girls don't like marrying outside their tribe or about how 'inferior' and 'criminal-minded' Igbo people are? Even the Op is derailing his own thread.
Stupid people everywhere undecided[/quote

Including U!
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Horllamideh(m): 10:26am On Jan 29, 2017
luminouz:

I have been called omo Igbo all my life! Used to get angry when asked 're u sure ur yoruba coz u no look like em o' Don't mind so much now dou....it has its perks grin

The perks come in handy.....I met two Yoruba guys from Ondo state during nysc and was surprised they are Yoruba cos they are just too fair in complexion. An average Yoruba has dark or chocolate skin tone and Igbos have greater percentage of their population on the fair side so people tend to use the term more for skin tone and not facial appellation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 10:30am On Jan 29, 2017
Horllamideh:

The perks come in handy.....I met two Yoruba guys from Ondo state during nysc and was surprised they are Yoruba cos they are just too fair in complexion. An average Yoruba has dark or chocolate skin tone and Igbos have greater percentage of their population on the fair side so people tend to use the term more for skin tone and not facial appellation.
I agree with u! Whereas skin tone is not synonymous with beauty... But in my case I pass both checks! tongue
N because of DAT.....I rarely spend much when buying stuffs from Igbo traders! grin

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by stuffs4me(m): 10:32am On Jan 29, 2017
majour:

Stop beating your chest like a gorilla.

You must be high on cow dung not to know that Igbo women have the highest number of ashawo in the country. Girls from Imo state top the list of commercial sex workers in Nigeria but closely followed by girls from the rest of easten parts and you will find them in every part of the country plying their trade.

I am from the north. I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2017
stuffs4me:

You must be high on cow dung not to know that Igbo women have the highest number of ashawo in the country. Girls from Imo state top the list of commercial sex workers in Nigeri and you will find them in every part of the country plying their trade.
They keep making up baseless things in their heads cheesy cheesy the other day I wrote about my experience with dirty igbo ladies and one guy was vexing.They keep accusing people of habits that are rampant in their own tribe.Very ironic.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Horllamideh(m): 11:43am On Jan 29, 2017
luminouz:

I agree with u! Whereas skin tone is not synonymous with beauty... But in my case I pass both checks! tongue
N because of DAT.....I rarely spend much when buying stuffs from Igbo traders! grin
Just checked out ur pic, u resemble dem true true.....my students during service in Owerri were very much surprised that I was not Igbo too. On my return to Ilorin, a visitor to our neighbour's house can't believe I was nt an Igbo boy and I am far from being fair in complexion.
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by majour(m): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2017
stuffs4me:

You must be high on cow dung not to know that Igbo women have the highest number of ashawo in the country. Girls from Imo state top the list of commercial sex workers in Nigeria but closely followed by girls from the rest of easten parts and you will find them in every part of the country plying their trade.

I am from the north. I'm neither Yoruba nor Igbo.
Try and reason before u type, sex workers and married women acting like sex workers aren't in the same realm of reasoning, Igbo girls are sex workers as u said because they are beautiful and they take advantage of ur weak desires to be with a beautiful woman, it still shows that they are beautifully endowed, but for a woman who isn't married to have so proudly the qualities of a sex worker, that there my brother is a big problem, I can give u numbers of some married Yoruba women here that are free agents for young men with money, am talking Abt women with kids, so calm down u hear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by majour(m): 11:48am On Jan 29, 2017
sweetestjane:

Are you trying to tell us that you seem to have spent most of your life in the west because the east isn't worth staying? you mentioned Kwara, Ekiti, Lagos and Ibadan, all Yoruba states and as an Igbo guy. can you point a Yoruba guy that has lived all his life in the east? isn't it because you easterners aren't welcoming and accommodating? I put it to you to go to your region and let's see if you can spend upto 1yr there and not wanting to run back to the west.
Okay, I get your point, the west is the best place to be, hope ur happy now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

If Your Bae Buys You This, HOLD HIM STRONG (photos) / Black Woman Bashing Sisters On Thier Attitude 2wards Brothers / She Finally Visited Me Again And This Happened (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.