Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,451 members, 7,864,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Question For Yoruba Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Yoruba Ladies (9981 Views)

Alaga Ijoko/iduro For Yoruba Couple's To Be / Yoruba Ladies Are The Ultimate Wives / Ibgo Ladies Better Than Yoruba Ladies? photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by abimbawealth(f): 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Old friend
Hi you
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
abimbawealth:
Hi you
Good. U?
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by abimbawealth(f): 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
TheSlyone2:

Good.
U?
Very well, thanchu
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by jidxin(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
czarr:
too pretty?!!

HABA!!! Auntie!!!.... Since when Yoruba gehs begin dey fine?
must u be tribalistic...but do u reason at all or do u use ur brain to think or for anoda tin......anyway abt fine or no fine...all tribes ve ugly grls nd beautiful grls but sum marries 4 beauty while some dont.. beauty lies in d eyes of beholder(beer holder)
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by jidxin(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
Kfed4ril:

You make me laugh. Suffering from inferiority complex?

Guy between Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba girls we all know Yoruba is the ugliest, that's a fact, but that does not mean there are no pretty Yoruba girls or ugly Igbo girls o.
Now back to the initial question you asked why don't Yoruba girls marry non Yoruba, it's because Yoruba as a people are so tribalistic and I am saying from a fact, because there is this Yoruba girl I like so much and she also like me be she swore she can't date me, I asked her why she said she can't date omo Igbo, I swear to God I was shocked that a graduate will reason like this. (She dint want date me because she knew I was gonna take the relationship to the next level), and she was mentioned stuff like if we eventually married she will now be know as mama Nkechi.
During my course of service in Yoruba land I can't authoritative tell you I have slept with a bunch of them but non want to date. So bro that's the average Yoruba ladies thinking. The don't want to be called mama nkechi or mama Ngozi, or travel to the east or north during festive periods, the want all their lives in the west.
my blooda im a graduate nd I can never ever date an ibo grl even tho I ve dem as friends. ... now in d past in d generation of our parent infact I was privy to hear it from news too, diff stories abt how ladies were mal treated in ibo land nd were killed and eaten by d blood thirsty ibo cannibals. ...is dat not enough reasons?.... true life story. nd now my family friend is abt to get married to an ibo grl nd d fada inlaw is doing anyhow...single handedly postponing d introduction date just to frustrate dem. very wicked ppl
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by janefrancisca(f): 1:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
stuffs4me:
I was born and I grew up in the north. People generally feel igbos have criminal tendencies hence people are very cautious when relating with them. This has to an extent made people to avoid them. You only relate with an Igbo person when it is absolutely necessary.

The kind of stories you hear coming from the eastern parts makes you avoid Igbos. Take for instance. Baby factory, Rape, Money ritual, Cannibalism, Drug and cocain pusher, Not paying house rent, Armed robbery, etc are all known bad things that igbos are known for. All these have made Yorubas, Hausas and other tribes to avoid marrying their girls like a plague.

It is not so uncommon to see Hausas and Yorubas and other tribes getting married, but not igbos .
...A typical tribal bigot...dats wot u are...okay...u av listed d bad sides, wot of d good sides? U won't see it cos tribalism has clouded ur sense of judgement. Lemme ask, which survey did u carry out to have come up wit d fact that there are more of hausa- Yoruba marriages than Igbo/Yoruba marriages...if dat was d conclusion u came up with...den it is flawed...because common observation should have told you otherwise...One Nigeria indeed..!
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 31, 2017
My uncle got married to a yoruba lady, belive you me she's the best Aunty I have so far
So yourba's marry outside their tribe

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention Ordinary Things You've Never Done. / I Truly Love Him But He's Too Broke! / Picture That Shows Nigerian Girls Will Do Anything For Money

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.