Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,537 members, 7,865,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:20 PM

Question For Yoruba Ladies - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Yoruba Ladies (9988 Views)

Alaga Ijoko/iduro For Yoruba Couple's To Be / Yoruba Ladies Are The Ultimate Wives / Ibgo Ladies Better Than Yoruba Ladies? photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

Hmm i hope u know what "deluded' means
Cox ur topic totally ooze of delussions. undecided
Which is why you should learn to read and understand cause if you did you would have seen I did not come up with the claim but whatever if you failed to see where your brothers started the feud am sure it will be even harder to comprehend what I wrote.
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 1:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Which is why you should learn to read and understand cause if you did you would have seen I did not come up with the claim but whatever if you failed to see where your brothers started the feud am sure it will be even harder to comprehend what I wrote.

Who are my brothers? undecided..
U are still apeakin in parables..
anyways in as much as i dnt wana continue arguein with a kid Let me ask u a simple question.
And i expect u to answer it with truthfulness from inside ur heart.

DO U REALLY THINK YORUBA GIRLS DONT MARRY OUTSIDE?.
OR LEME SAY..DO U WANA TELLE UV NOT SEEN YORUBA GIRLS MARRIED TO HAUSA OR IBO OR EDO?.
i need amswer asap!
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by stuffs4me(m): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
majour:
Try and reason before u type, sex workers and married women acting like sex workers aren't in the same realm of reasoning, Igbo girls are sex workers as u said because they are beautiful and they take advantage of ur weak desires to be with a beautiful woman, it still shows that they are beautifully endowed, but for a woman who isn't married to have so proudly the qualities of a sex worker, that there my brother is a big problem, I can give u numbers of some married Yoruba women here that are free agents for young men with money, am talking Abt women with kids, so calm down u hear

Na wa for you. So because a woman is beautiful is enough reason for her to become a commercial sex worker.
Your reasons for defending the level of immorality among igbos is not only ridiculous but also laughable.

There are lots of beautiful Fulani girls in the north and that doesn't mean they should all become ashawos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

Who are my brothers? undecided..
U are still apeakin in parables..
anyways in as much as i dnt wana continue arguein with a kid Let me ask u a simple question.
And i expect u to answer it with truthfulness from inside ur heart.

DO U REALLY THINK YORUBA GIRLS DONT MARRY OUTSIDE?.
OR LEME SAY..DO U WANA TELLE UV NOT SEEN YORUBA GIRLS MARRIED TO HAUSA OR IBO OR EDO?.
i need amswer asap!
You should have read through the thread I stated that av seen yorubas in inter-tribal marriages though quite few and I also stated my readon for asking this question the thread was going smoothly until the wind of envy blew igbos to this thread am actually tired of this argument so let's just forget it.
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

You should have read through the thread I stated that av seen yorubas in inter-tribal marriages though quite few and I also stated my readon for asking this question the thread was going smoothly until the wind of envy blew igbos to this thread am actually tired of this argument so let's just forget it.

U SUPRISED ME OO shocked
Obiviously im chattinf with a hypocite..
Bcoz i went back to the topic as u keep repeating it.
And i discorverd u are the one who started the fight shocked.
The other guy said ibo girls are know to marry from their tribe which is his own point of view... but u started saying all stuff ..Saying ibos hav inferiority complex..
That was where the fight started from my observation. anyways byee cool

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

U SUPRISED ME OO shocked
The other guy said ibo girls are know to marry from their tribe which is his own point of view... but u started saying all stuff ..Saying ibos hav inferiority complex..
O really you didn't see where he called yoruba girls ugly?you obviously the hypocrite but am not surprised really. Tell me it isn't insecurity opening a thread that says 'question for yoruba girls' when your ibo only to call yoruba girls ugly.You ibos are the biggest hypocrites really good day.

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

O really you didn't see where he called yoruba girls ugly?you obviously the hypocrite but am not surprised really. Tell me it isn't insecurity opening a thread that says 'question for yoruba girls' when your ibo only to call yoruba girls ugly.You ibos are the biggest hypocrites really good day.

Well young man/woman im not ibo if thats what u think.
Even thoughi didnt support wat he said but what makes u think he is ibo.. im just asking
Everybody dat disagrees with u here is not
Same thin i tell ibo folks here.

U keep fighting online yet offline u guys bleep each other like silly.
Abeg bye bye... try and grow up

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

Well young man/woman im not ibo if thats what u think.
Even thoughi didnt support wat he said but what makes u think he is ibo.. im just asking
Everybody dat disagrees with u here is not
Same thin i tell ibo folks here.

U keep fighting online yet offline u guys bleep each other like silly.
Abeg bye bye... try and grow up

Ofc your def not ibo which is why you chose to ignore where he called yorubas ugly and call me the hypocrite you are the one who has some growing up to do. Hypocrite!
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Ofc your def not ibo which is why you chose to ignore where he called yorubas ugly and call me the hypocrite you are the one who has some growing up to do. Hypocrite!

Young man u started this fight if u can be truthful to urself.. go and study the comments carefully
If only u were civil enuff with ur comments.

well u can bliv what u like.. im not obliged to proove to u if im ibo or not..
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

Young man u started this fight if u can be truthful to urself.. go and study the comments carefully
If only u were civil enuff with ur comments.

well u can bliv what u like.. im not obliged to proove to u if im ibo or not..
Thank goodness the thread is there for everyone with access to the internet yes I started d fight and no your not ibo and no calling a tribe ugly isn't an insult it is a compliment. I hope when I call your entire tribe ugly and you follow up with an insult you would be the one who started the feud. Bye
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 2:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Thank goodness the thread is there for everyone with access to the internet yes I started d fight and no your not ibo and no calling a tribe ugly isn't an insult it is a compliment. I hope when I call your entire tribe ugly and you follow up with an insult you would be the one who started the feud. Bye

Lol it seems u want to help give ur topic more comments grin..dats what i noticed
And i think i hav done a great job on that. grin

U thank me later if u wish... bu_bye

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

Lol it seems u want to help give ur topic more comments grin..dats what i noticed

Oh the irony

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Kfed4ril(m): 2:56pm On Jan 29, 2017
luminouz:

They are not beautiful abi? Y are u running after em then ? Guess ur still bitter they rejected u! Keep tryn....before u finally finish service..one will say yes! undecided

Bro you are not getting me, I never said they are all ugly. I meant that if you want to generalize, you wouldn't rate them in the beauty bracket because the non beautiful ones are more than the beautiful ones.

Is like you don't know me.
Now I know their mindset I don't approach any for dating or serious relationship, but just as friends with benefit. That's just want the want, and I give them as the like it. At lead no stress of relationship and I think it's better this way.

And bro beautiful Yoruba girls dey to. But most are not beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 3:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Oh the irony

Hope u know d meaning of "irony" undecided
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
On Stella dimorkokorkus blog, we have lots of Igbo guys single and I don't know why.

Me: I am single & searching, I want a responsible man who is Godly, dark, working or doing business for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage...I am a business tycoon, christian, chocol8 color and I want the man from the southwestern part of Nigeria which are Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos state.

Emeka: sup, I got your contact from SnM blog looking for a relationship. I work with chevron and I'm 36...I really wish to settle down soon and you?

Me: where are you from and what is your name?

Emeka: my name is Emeka Ezuka from Anambra and you?

Me: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mute

Emeka: Hello are you there?

Me: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Emeka: why are you not talking ?

Me: Mute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Emeka: Are you sure you want a serious relationship or you don't wish to talk?

Me: mute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

After 5days...

Emeka: hello babe wassup? Have you found another guy, is that why you're not talking?

Me: which school did you go to?

Emeka: Oxford University

Me: your parent must have wasted so much money on you because ordinary comprehension passage you no learn...can't you comprehend what I wrote on S&M...?

Emeka: Yeah I saw it.

Me: idiot

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by ceeceeuwa: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
Kfed4ril:

You make me laugh. Suffering from inferiority complex?

Guy between Igbo, Hausa and Yoruba girls we all know Yoruba is the ugliest, that's a fact, but that does not mean there are no pretty Yoruba girls or ugly Igbo girls o.
Now back to the initial question you asked why don't Yoruba girls marry non Yoruba, it's because Yoruba as a people are so tribalistic and I am saying from a fact, because there is this Yoruba girl I like so much and she also like me be she swore she can't date me, I asked her why she said she can't date omo Igbo, I swear to God I was shocked that a graduate will reason like this. (She dint want date me because she knew I was gonna take the relationship to the next level), and she was mentioned stuff like if we eventually married she will now be know as mama Nkechi.
During my course of service in Yoruba land I can't authoritative tell you I have slept with a bunch of them but non want to date. So bro that's the average Yoruba ladies thinking. The don't want to be called mama nkechi or mama Ngozi, or travel to the east or north during festive periods, the want all their lives in the west.
Fact!
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
Omohjick:
On Stella dimorkokorkus blog, we have lots of Igbo guys single and I don't know why.

Me: I am single & searching, I want a responsible man who is Godly, dark, working or doing business for a serious relationship that will lead to marriage...I am a business tycoon, christian, chocol8 color and I want the man from the southwestern part of Nigeria which are Ekiti, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Lagos state.

Emeka: sup, I got your contact from SnM blog looking for a relationship. I work with chevron and I'm 36...I really wish to settle down soon and you?

Me: where are you from and what is your name?

Emeka: my name is Emeka Ezuka from Anambra and you?

Me: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed mute

Emeka: Hello are you there?

Me: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Emeka: why are you not talking ?

Me: Mute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Emeka: Are you sure you want a serious relationship or you don't wish to talk?

Me: mute lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

After 5days...

Emeka: hello babe wassup? Have you found another guy, is that why you're not talking?

Me: which school did you go to?

Emeka: Oxford University

Me: your parent must have wasted so much money on you because ordinary comprehension passage you no learn...can't you comprehend what I wrote on S&M...?

Emeka: Yeah I saw it.

Me: idiot
grin grin Is this real or fictional?
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

U SUPRISED ME OO shocked
thank you sir!

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

grin
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

grin grin Is this real or fictional?

I swear for real...I can only date Igbo or Hausa for der money n not for marriage anywaz

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
Omohjick:

I swear for real...I can only date Igbo or Hausa for der money n not for marriage anywaz
I can only date Yoruba(for sex) and Hausa (for money)
Yoruba for marriage is a no nogrin

#datiboboi....Igbo girls rock!! grin

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Omohjick:

Haha grin grin
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by abimbawealth(f): 6:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Nigerians!!! Smh.. .

LORD, if it is thy will, you know what to do
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
abimbawealth:
Nigerians!!! Smh.. .

LORD, if it is thy will, you know what to do
Old friend
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by sweetestjane(f): 12:25am On Jan 30, 2017
czarr:
thank you jare, she just called her loud brothers to come and spill rubbish as usual Yoruba's always shouting grin

this isn't necessary
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by sweetestjane(f): 12:27am On Jan 30, 2017
majour:
Okay, I get your point, the west is the best place to be, hope ur happy now.

my happiness isn't depended on you agreeing to my submission or not.
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by majour(m): 2:08am On Jan 30, 2017
sweetestjane:

my happiness isn't depended on you agreeing to my submission or not.
Alright its cool, nice meeting u by the way, from ur profile I see ur one of those girls that try to appear sexy, flaunting ur imaginary nikky ass, get off my mention, thanks
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 4:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
LecciGucci:

Off point!!..
seems u have comprehending issues.
Cnt hold me responsible for that..BYE! cool

Ode ni boboyi sha! undecided undecided
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 4:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
luminouz:

Ode ni boboyi sha! undecided undecided

Expired convo.! Bye! cool
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 5:22pm On Jan 30, 2017
LecciGucci:

Expired convo.! Bye! cool
Bye BOI.... undecided
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lol funny thread.Anyway as i am neither yoruba or igbo guy i will try as much as possible not to be partial here.Both the igbo and yoruba girls are beautiful in their own way.Now facially speaking the igbo babe beat the yoruba babe hands down.But then the igbo girl has very thick yam legs and too hairy for a woman with masculine voices though dem sabi sing and sabi dance.The yoruba babe on the other hand though facially can't hold a candle to the igbo babe but body wise yoruba babe na die.dem get better ikebe wit better shakira like hips wey dem sabi swing frm left to right.its very rare to see a yoruba babe with flat booty.Even the very slim yoruba babe get better back.Also they have very nice feminine voices wit smooth dark skin and they have nice legs as well.Though one thing i no too like about some yoruba girls is dat dem too bleach.dey should stop breaching biko.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Camera Inside Of The Vagina During Sex / Chilling With My Daughter This Beautiful Evening - Photos / Nigerian Instagram Model Uju Icy Goes Completely Unclad In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.