Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:47 AM

Question For Yoruba Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question For Yoruba Ladies (9964 Views)

Alaga Ijoko/iduro For Yoruba Couple's To Be / Yoruba Ladies Are The Ultimate Wives / Ibgo Ladies Better Than Yoruba Ladies? photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
majour:
Try and reason before u type, sex workers and married women acting like sex workers aren't in the same realm of reasoning, Igbo girls are sex workers as u said because they are beautiful and they take advantage of ur weak desires to be with a beautiful woman, it still shows that they are beautifully endowed, but for a woman who isn't married to have so proudly the qualities of a sex worker, that there my brother is a big problem, I can give u numbers of some married Yoruba women here that are free agents for young men with money, am talking Abt women with kids, so calm down u hear
Stop hyping what is not most igbo babes are average in looks and its common knowledge that men will sleep with any girl that cheapens herself before them talk more of a sex worker it doesnt mean they find them pretty no offense rather say men go for these sex workers because of the light skin supremacy believe that is more believable than what your claiming.
That been said theres no excuse for promiscuity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by MizCarie(f): 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
thought my eyes was deceiving me when i saw it too
Yoruba women have always been pretty

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 12:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Trying not to feel inferior describes you but unfortunately you are inferior.Show us a pretty igbo lady here I provided a thread so people to save you the stress of frantically searching google but your the deluded one. What's with igbos and inferiority complex tho?
looool grin

I can't believe I even stooped this low to argue with u.

Can u please stop being ugly?please.
And beg all those ugly afonja actresses that like to bleach so they can be like Igbo gehs grin to stop cos it shows how inferior they feel.

Speak for itself alone,cos we all know the truth jare. cry

5 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Bro u jez killed them cheesy cheesy they wont come back to this thread grin grin
we still here tho!!!
#datigboboy grin

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
sweetestjane:

They do op, I have a Yoruba friend who is married to an Edo man. I think those that don't or hardly marry outsiders are the Igbo ladies.
thank you jare, she just called her loud brothers to come and spill rubbish as usual Yoruba's always shouting grin
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
majour:
Won't date a Yoruba girl cus majority of them are dirty with poor hygiene, especially down there. Plus they can't cook, they only prepare palm oil food and am not all into that. I schooled in kwara, served in ekiti, grew up in Lagos and working in Ibadan, so I can beat my chest and say I've seen these things reoccurring a lot. As for beauty, let's not even go there.

Most Yoruba women love to cheat on their husbands too or boyfriends, they like promiscuous things a lot, maybe its a genetic trait
thank you....threads like this are created to stroke the ego of deluded people.

3 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
looool grin

I can't believe I even stooped this low to argue with u.

Can u please stop being ugly?please.
And beg all those ugly afonja actresses that like to bleach so they can be like Igbo gehs grin to stop cos it shows how inferior they feel.

Speak for itself alone,cos we all know the truth jare. cry
Ugly afonja actresses? grin grin Dude please!Bleaching is a sign of insecurity but you think they do it to look like igbos then think again why would they want to look like a bunch of average looking muscular women grin grin lmao grin I asked you to show me a pretty igbo woman but your inability to come up with any shows they are more scarce than kenyan blondes. You didn't stoop low to argue you asked for it when your low self esteem made you strike a comparison on a neutral thread.
I said it before and am saying it again genevieve is the only somewhat good looking igbo woman you can boast of. Av given you comparison links vent your frustration there not on my thread pls.

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
we still here tho!!! #datigboboy grin
grin grin grin
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

They keep making up baseless things in their heads cheesy cheesy the other day I wrote about my experience with dirty igbo ladies and one guy was vexing.They keep accusing people of habits that are rampant in their own tribe.Very ironic.
really?....so you wrote of dirty Igbo girls grin and u are here screaming like a goat grin,so u are free to say ur mind but when someone says something like Yoruba pussie smells like bad fish and Una dey use stick cook soup with only palm oil,or Una women dey bleach for movie and real life or Una sabi ritual things die.. grin. You'll start shouting AHH!!!,as usual.

Yoruba gehs like u are loud,and engage in talks like this just to delude yourself.

Weldone ma!

4 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 12:40pm On Jan 29, 2017
majour:
Try and reason before u type, sex workers and married women acting like sex workers aren't in the same realm of reasoning, Igbo girls are sex workers as u said because they are beautiful and they take advantage of ur weak desires to be with a beautiful woman, it still shows that they are beautifully endowed, but for a woman who isn't married to have so proudly the qualities of a sex worker, that there my brother is a big problem, I can give u numbers of some married Yoruba women here that are free agents for young men with money, am talking Abt women with kids, so calm down u hear
don't mind the goat.

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 12:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Stop hyping what is not most igbo babes are average in looks and its common knowledge that men will sleep with any girl that cheapens herself before them talk more of a sex worker it doesnt mean they find them pretty no offense rather say men go for these sex workers because of the light skin supremacy believe that is more believable than what your claiming.
That been said theres no excuse for promiscuity.
Are u sure there's no excuse for promiscuity?

Cos your people have excuses.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
really?....so you wrote of dirty Igbo girls grin and u are here screaming like a goat grin,so u are free to say ur mind but when someone says something like Yoruba pussie smells like bad fish and Una dey use stick cook soup with only palm oil,or Una women dey bleach for movie and real life or Una sabi ritual things die.. grin. You'll start shouting AHH!!!,as usual.

Yoruba gehs like u are loud,and engage in talks like this just to delude yourself.

Weldone ma!
If your confused always ask. Your insecure brother wrote of yorubas being dirty first and I quoted him to share my experience with your dirty sisters I see no wrong in that oh and who doesn't knw ibos are loudmouthed anyway how else you think you got the name chestbeaters?
You are yet to tell me something tho if you aren't ridden with inferiority complex why did you open a thread that says 'question for yoruba ladies' (when your neither yoruba nor a lady) only to mention ibo girls?Your looking really silly right now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 12:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Ugly afonja actresses? grin grin Dude please!Bleaching is a sign of insecurity but you think they do it to look like igbos then think again why would they want to look like a bunch of average looking muscular women grin grin lmao grin I asked you to show me a pretty igbo woman but your inability to come up with any shows they are more scarce than kenyan blondes. You didn't stoop low to argue you asked for it when your low self esteem made you strike a comparison on a neutral thread.
I said it before and am saying it again genevieve is the only somewhat good looking igbo woman you can boast of. Av given you comparison links vent your frustration there not on my thread pls.
you are mad if you think I would stoop lower than I have already to provide pictures for you to masturbate on...if you have any iota of sense you'll look around you....how old are you again cos if you can say with all confidence that Genevieve is the only somewhat good looking Igbo girl,then my hands are tied it means you've just chosen to diss Igbo girls and I can't change ur mind,lol,so there's really no need to continue this conversation.

Yoruba girls are dirty and ugly and nothing you will say would change that!inugo? grin

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
you are mad if you think I would stoop lower than I have already to provide pictures for you to masturbate on...if you have any iota of sense you'll look around you....how old are you again cos if you can say with all confidence that Genevieve is the only somewhat good looking Igbo girl,then my hands are tied it means you've just chosen to diss Igbo girls and I can't change ur mind,lol,so there's really no need to continue this conversation.

Yoruba girls are dirty and ugly and nothing you will say would change that!inugo? grin
Hehehehehehehehehehegrin grin grin grin the truth hurts ehn hahahahahahahahahahahahaahahaha igbos must always resort to insults when they losing you brought your women so low when you drew the first blood.Dont cry foul now its what you asked for.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
In Nigeria, Igbo girls are the most beautiful, Yoruba girls are the most sexy and Hausa girls remain the most pretty. This is how i describe nigerian girls. By the way my sister inlaw is yoruba. My wife to be is yoruba too. So what are these ignoramuses above me all saying?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 12:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

If your confused always ask. Your insecure brother wrote of yorubas being dirty first and I quoted him to share my experience with your dirty sisters I see no wrong in that oh and who doesn't knw ibos are loudmouthed anyway how else you think you got the name chestbeaters?
You are yet to tell me something tho if you aren't ridden with inferiority complex why did you open a thread that says 'question for yoruba ladies' (when your neither yoruba nor a lady) only to mention ibo girls?Your looking really silly right now.
look who's talking,you should hide yourself in shame for this thread and the last u opened.you have the face to tell ur fada he looks silly.so you resort to creating tribalistic threads so people can talk and u can feel popular.lol,and somewhere out there are parents who think they have a child.sorry!.....when u are done masturbating on this thread cum(intended) and go and sleep!

3 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Horllamideh:

Just checked out ur pic, u resemble dem true true.....my students during service in Owerri were very much surprised that I was not Igbo too. On my return to Ilorin, a visitor to our neighbour's house can't believe I was nt an Igbo boy and I am far from being fair in complexion.
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
look who's talking,you should hide yourself in shame for this thread and the last u opened.you have the face to tell ur fada he looks silly.so you resort to creating tribalistic threads so people can talk and u can feel popular.lol,and somewhere out there are parents who think they have a child.sorry!.....when u are done masturbating on this thread cum(intended) and go and sleep!
I can tell from all your replies you have no regards for elders and even your parents.Its a character trait in most of you but I find it funny you are claiming the victim when you started the fued. Such hypocrisy!

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 1:00pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

I can tell from all your replies you have no regards for elders and even your parents.Its a character trait in most of you but I find it funny you are claiming the victim when you started the fued. Such hypocrisy!
grin
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by czarr(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

oya it haff do grin shocked

No vex!...abeg cos babalawo no dey hard una,I dey fear cos I no too dey go church grin....no vex emabinu!!

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
venai:
In Nigeria, Igbo girls are the most beautiful, Yoruba girls are the most sexy and Hausa girls remain the most preaty. This is how i describe nigerian girls. By the way my sister inlaw is yoruba. My wife to be is yoruba too. So what are these ignoramuses above me all saying?

Bro ahahah.. u took my words out of my mouth..

.anyways inferiority complex is worrying the op.
And to think he is still the one that derailed his thread with stupid comparisons is mind boggling.
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
czarr:
oya it haff do grin shocked

No vex!...abeg cos babalawo no dey hard una,I dey fear cos I no too dey go church grin....no vex emabinu!!

Looool! U no well dis guy! grin
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

And to think he is still the one that derailed his thread with stupid comparisons is mind boggling.
It's either you did not read from the first page or are being bias. Where did I derail my thread with comparison or you can't read?Igbos brought their comparison with insults and you expect me to keep quiet?No next time read the question, assimilate and stop being bias before commenting.
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

Op is a girl..olodo
Read d thread well naaaaa! lipsrsealed
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

It's either you did not read from the first page or are being bias. Where did I derail my thread with comparison or you can't read?Igbos brought their comparison with insults and you expect me to keep quiet?No next time read the question, assimilate and stop being bias before commenting.

Bias?.. i hope u know d meaning of "bias" because i didnt see myself surpportin anyone.
So i dnt know how that word came about.
I only came to read comments and to correct ur deluded mistake.. only to see that u derailed ur very own thread!

Obviously u are a kid to even think that yoruba girls dont marry outside their tribe.
I DONT ARGUE WITH KIDS.. MBOK!

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2017
luminouz:

Op is a girl..olodo
Read d thread well naaaaa! lipsrsealed

So an old man like u is even part of this cry

1 Like

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 1:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

So an old man like u is even part of this cry
Old? Lwkmd! Ain't old son.....just mature! grin
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
luminouz:

Old? Lwkmd! Ain't old son.....just mature! grin

"MATURE"...
evry comment u make is against ur assumptions cry
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

Bias?.. i hope u know d meaning of "bias" because i didnt see myself surpportin anyone.
So i dnt know how that word came about.
I only came to read comments and to correct ur deluded mistake.. only to see that u derailed ur very own thread!

Obviously u are a kid to even think that yoruba girls dont marry outside their tribe.
I DONT ARGUE WITH KIDS.. MBOK!

Derailed because you either did not read from the beginning or don't understand simple english. Not everyone is a kid and again if only you read my initial post, you won't call it deluded but then I dont expect anything else from people like you.Good day.
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by luminouz(m): 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2017
LecciGucci:

"MATURE"...
evry comment u make is against ur assumptions cry
Yes boi....coz sometimes as an adult u have to be strict with d kids....u knw d spare d rod n spoil d child saying?
Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 1:33pm On Jan 29, 2017
lushrolake:

Derailed because you either did not read from the beginning or don't understand simple english. Not everyone is a kid and again if only you read my initial post, you won't call it deluded but then I dont expect anything else from people like you.Good day.

Hmm i hope u know what "deluded' means
Cox ur topic totally ooze of delussions. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Question For Yoruba Ladies by LecciGucci: 1:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
luminouz:

Yes boi....coz sometimes as an adult u have to be strict with d kids....u knw d spare d rod n spoil d child saying?

Off point!!..
seems u have comprehending issues.
Cnt hold me responsible for that..BYE! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Do You Know About This Four Unexplainable Letters Called L-o-v-e? / Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything / Things "To Do And Not To Do" When You Visit Your Boyfriend In His Family House.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.