Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) (53313 Views)

Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by jesus500(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
What could be responsible for that?
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by distilledwalex(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Afam4eva:

Thank you my brother. The problem with Africans is, they fear anything they don't understand instead of trying to understand it. It's possible that something else is responsible for the deaths in the compound. But why is it that it's after the landlord died and was buried there that the deaths started?
Who knows.. The landlord must have been killed by some sort of ailments. . The body may have contaminated either well or anything that those people came in contact with.. This is just logical.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Slickest(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nairalanders would come and start forming too know now... autopsy and all that jargons...

Well if you haven't seen then you'll see only in your own perspective...
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Kingxway: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
grin
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Ecosystem4u: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yorubas are too fetish, rent a Yoruba man scorpion house at ur own peril
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
They didnt mention what killed the 10 people angry Looking at the picture of the compound and the number of people said to have been living in it, lack of ventilation may be what is killing them and not some imaginary spirit angry

Oponu ni e, no be everything una go dey talk like say civilization don blind una eyes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by distilledwalex(m): 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

Is that also a reason for the economic misfortunes they suffer? undecided
Mere coincidence
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
They didnt mention what killed the 10 people angry Looking at the picture of the compound and the number of people said to have been living in it, lack of ventilation may be what is killing them and not some imaginary spirit angry

Oh gee sherlock you can tell all that by staring at a gate?

3 Likes

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Blackfire(m): 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
I know a house in Ibadan at Iwo road... once u enter it will be from one misery to another.. the landlady who lives in that house gives u a cooked beans on the day u packed in.

at the topic... before u rent an apartment .. do proper consultation.

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by distilledwalex(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
federal9:
Please is these not wickedness. My frnd was banned till 2026
Creat a new thread for this.. Wetin dey worry all these yeye mod sev

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by 76Naira(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

He raised a genuine question.
Nigerians at home consistently lack a rational perspective to things as long as a spiritual connotation is possible.
The question he raised is valid......for example, lead poisoning, asbestos poisoning, or even one area thief hiding stolen radioactive substance around the house could cause illness, reduced activity, leading to impoverishment before death.
If any nincompoop surfaces now to confess witchcraft, the masses will make a direct correlation and attribution to cause of serial deaths.

6 Likes

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Marvel1206: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
i too sabi
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by lordtriplee(m): 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rubbish story.

"
The death moved to another female tenant who lost her husband and then another male tenant lost his wife."

Junky writing. Another man died in the house is a lot shorter than another female tenant who lost her husband.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by whytemon(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
bettercreature:
You couldn't comprehend the whole story or your thinking faculty/IQ is very low,they said the deaths started about 2 years ago After the landlord copse was buried in the house they didn't say the house was built 2/years ago,these things are real that is why you must be very careful and prayerful if you want to rent a new house or buy land
I have seen a scenario where the house is breathing at night

Pls tell me more
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by distilledwalex(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Alchemist2:
See my account balance is working for all sim
If dem ban you till 2029 now.. Ur friends go dey hala.. Why u dey post this scam here ehn?
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
federal9:
those useless mods, they think they are living the life. so far nairaland doesnt have an office it wont grow to become a full blown social network.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by nawa4naija(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
federal9:
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by queenitee(f): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
76Naira:

Nigerians at home consistently lack a rational perspective to things as long as a spiritual connotation is possible.
The question he raised is valid......for example, lead poisoning, asbestos poisoning, or even one area thief hiding stolen radioactive substance around the house could cause illness, reduced activity, leading to impoverishment before death.
If any nincompoop surfaces now to confess witchcraft, the masses will make a direct correlation and attribution to cause of serial deaths.
Okay
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by distilledwalex(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
bettercreature:
You couldn't comprehend the whole story or your thinking faculty/IQ is very low,they said the deaths started about 2 years ago After the landlord copse was buried in the house they didn't say the house was built 2/years ago,these things are real that is why you must be very careful and prayerful if you want to rent a new house or buy land
JESU!!! Whats the name of the movie!!!
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by AngelicBeing: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
sad
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Adeoba10(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
bettercreature:

Are you for real? Please tell me more...

2 Likes

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by distilledwalex(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
adextaiwo84:

Oponu ni e, no be everything una go dey talk like say civilization don blind una eyes.
See this medieval slowpoke... Must you come here to show how shallow your thinking faculty is.. Maladjusted fool... So everything must be spiritual in your deluded brain.. Thats why fools like you lag behind where brain reigns. Its better to keep mute and be tot a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.. Omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by nbright: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na afonja get the property?
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by EasyMind(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Iyanu lo je... Ah! Nkan nbe!

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by MrMontella(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
bettercreature:
hahaha bro...you're a comedian
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Marrtynze(m): 7:53pm On Jan 30, 2017
That house is haunted, can't be simple coincidence
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2017
house of horror
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by distilledwalex(m): 7:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
76Naira:

May God bless you.. I said this could be a mere contamination or poisoning. .one fool was calling me names.. No wonder Nigeria is where it is today
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Alajiki(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
This is nothing but superstitious bunkum! I got nothing more to say.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by manlawal(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
go and live there now it is free
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by samsam2019: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
MARYchiells:
People are also scared to comment on this topic, who knows what will happen to them if they do so.
lol
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by henrydadon(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

Recession dey

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.