Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) (53310 Views)

Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Who said it's a spiritual attack.
I said the coincidence that ten people died in a certain compound is high.
Moreover just attributing it to environmental conditions remain an assumption until proven true.
That was my earlier stand and remains my stand.
slurryeye:

Have you heard of lethal dose? Have you heard of accumulative toxicity? Let's assume the water is the cause. There are many factors that could be responsible for the gap. For example, a tenant that has a job where he comes home once or twice a month eg. Long distance driver won't consumed as much water as someone that drink the water everyday, and he may not get to his lethal dose in 20 years. Another example is family that buys and drinks satchet water, though they used the well water to bathe, their exposure to the toxic substance will be way lower than the family that bathe and drink the water. The same analogy goes for the family or individual that boils their water before drinking, and don't forget about individual immunity. Dont let me go too deep into toxicology. You should get the point by now. There are numerous factors that could be accountable for the gap in death. Until autopsy is done to show that caused of death of these 10 individuals is different, we shouldn't just believe it is spiritual attack

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Origin(f): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2017
queenitee:

Is that also a reason for the economic misfortunes they suffer? undecided

What economic misfortune. Its a recession even people collecting constant salary are feeling the heat.

By the way does the house look like where 10 people can stay. Talk less of 10 families.

My prayer is May people not use imagination to destroy your property.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by darelar(m): 7:42am On Mar 26, 2017
soberdrunk:
They didnt mention what killed the 10 people angry Looking at the picture of the compound and the number of people said to have been living in it, lack of ventilation may be what is killing them and not some imaginary spirit angry
Are they new occupants in the said house? The story said that, they die after they buried The landlord inside the compound and am sure the house has been in existence for years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / PILLING:CONSTRUCTION PROCESS OF TRIPLET WITH BLOCK OF FLAT AT LEKKI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.