Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) (53334 Views)

Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by October1960: 6:28am On Jan 31, 2017
Can I buy this blood of Jesus at shoprite? LoL

(Smh) for the future of this country.

aspirebig:
Before you pack into any house, please cover the place with blood of Jesus. There are many evil houses today, not only in Lagos but there are many in Lagos.In every part of the city, you will see them, some of those houses, tenants never do well, except you are very prayerful.

There are known by their marks, some marks are even modernised now, to look like architectural design or carving, na lie. Those are their identity. The evil landlords use their tenant destiny to play if the tenant is not very prayerful. Please open your eyes well, when renting a house in Lagos, just because of the accommodation issues, people fall into these traps.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Arielle: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2017
Seunpaul01:

Don't come here and start forming the educated. Apart of saying this is Africa. The whites that introduced education to Africans know what is call magic. Some of them practice it. They know when a problem is caused by spirit haven't you watch con....somthing, I've forgotten the title.it is an horror movie.They produce magic and horror movies ; if the don't know, have and understand something like that they wouldn't produce any movies like it.

Chei! God! cheesy cheesy
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by whirlwind7(m): 6:36am On Jan 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
They didnt mention what killed the 10 people angry Looking at the picture of the compound and the number of people said to have been living in it, lack of ventilation may be what is killing them and not some imaginary spirit angry

Well, it may be that the compound isn't getting sufficient ventilation. But ask yourself this: why didn't tenants die from suffocation or bad air quality BEFORE the landlord's corpse was buried there? Did poor ventilation suddenly start after he was buried?
Yeah, I know that education and enlightenment should make us think critically and become less superstitious. But that shouldn't make us think that supernatural forces don't exist, either.

Admittedly, stating the cause of the deaths could have given more info on what is going on around there, and the likely cause of the deaths.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by AlanSugar(m): 6:53am On Jan 31, 2017
bettercreature:
You couldn't comprehend the whole story or your thinking faculty/IQ is very low,they said the deaths started about 2 years ago After the landlord copse was buried in the house they didn't say the house was built 2/years ago,these things are real that is why you must be very careful and prayerful if you want to rent a new house or buy land
I have seen a scenario where the house is breathing at night

And what do you mean by "house breathing at night" ?
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 8:10am On Jan 31, 2017
so,lot o fools still exist in Nigeria? I could hear some clowns saying they were suffocated,blah blah. you need to accept the fact that we're already in Africa and we're already there. Africa were lots or jazz,talisman and blackpower exists. its either their is a spirit living there or the Alhaji was a ritualist and since he died and stopped appeasing the spirits that gives him money,they're coming for blood of occupants in his house
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by queenitee(f): 8:15am On Jan 31, 2017
neighbourhud:

is there no economic recession in the country already? undecided does that building give you an impression that millionaires were living there before the suddenly turned poor undecided
I'm not talking about millionaires, but according to what I read,some people there are living comfortably before and how can like 10 people living comfortably start suffering misfortunes together haba
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by egopersonified(f): 8:18am On Jan 31, 2017
imagine what stories a series like 1000 ways to die in naija would have.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jan 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
They didnt mention what killed the 10 people angry Looking at the picture of the compound and the number of people said to have been living in it, lack of ventilation may be what is killing them and not some imaginary spirit angry
Boss you know I'm the number on radical on issues like this.

But it is confirmed. I grew up in kajola so that is my area. My house is just a few paces from there. The story is 100% true. My friend lost his dad.the man burn to ashes. Another lost I'm mama. Another lost I'm pikin.
Those are just my friends o.
Make we just dey pray. Houses are wicked things. I stayed in a house once and I was getting millions like play.in another I left with my backpack!!!!. Nnkan be o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by arceem(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2017
hmm! cautious post
those sayin rubbish about the post they watch too many american movies, dnt 4get u are in africa nigeria
wher we have pple with dark souls, u neva know wat d landlord had bargained b4 death
so dnt judge wat u dnt know...ritualiast are real
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 31, 2017
queenitee:

I'm not talking about millionaires, but according to what I read,some people there are living comfortably before and how can like 10 people living comfortably start suffering misfortunes together haba
U no get? One of my padis parked out in two months e enter Yankee. Ina stupid way o. One of his friend suddenly remembered him. The house evil
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 31, 2017
ChukwukaChijiokeJerri:
Please, I am looking for an accommodation. How many bedrooms is this one? shocked shocked Please, I don't have money for any agent fee and agreement o.. Since nobody wan stay make I kuku go rent am..I don't like wastage.. grin grin
I know the caretaker. Pm me.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by murmee: 8:34am On Jan 31, 2017
queenitee:

Is that also a reason for the economic misfortunes they suffer? undecided
Yes. If you don't live well, as in sleep well, your body cannot function optimally and that means your work or business will suffer.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by murmee: 8:40am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=distilledwalex post=53273525]No autopsy done on any of the body.. Something must have av gone wrong.. Either some form of contamination somewhere or something. . Nothing spiritual anyway! [/quote Maybe the water they use! Something might have contaminated it in the course of time!
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by IamHereNow: 9:17am On Jan 31, 2017
Once experienced something like this where I lived before.. The compound behind my house was sold to a new landlord whom after renovating it brought tenants in, two months later we heard one fell from a bike, broke his leg and died two days later (bikeman did not even get a scratch). 3months after another woman slept and did not wake up, that same month one woman died while giving birth... Within a space of 15months, 6 tenants died. In no time all the tenants ran away except one mama... and just last month, she died.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Generalmayor(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2017
martineverest:
we only hear of these weird news in ejigbo and ikorodu
I've also noticed this trend...na wa
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:48am On Jan 31, 2017
dre11:

http://pmexpressng.com/bizarre-tenants-flee-house-10-co-tenants-died-two-years/

Which well to do tenant will live in this kind of house.

I'm sure there must be one funny activity going on in that compound that is having a negative health effect on the tenants. Maybe someone is using hazardous materials within the compound.

I don't believe in all this spiritual nonsense people talk about. Person wey don die don die abeg.

If spiritual thing kill person, then e mean say that person hand sef no pure.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by IPOB123london: 9:52am On Jan 31, 2017
slurryeye: 7:21pm On Jan 30
No autopsy?

Nigeria, a country in 2017 that still has 15th century beliefs

Until we start using our brains in Africa, we have a very long ass way to go
(Quote) (Report) 41 Likes (Like) 2 Shares (Share)

and IPOB is ask when will that happen
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by emmaitive(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2017
majority of rentage house owners in nija are demonic
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by alaskido(m): 11:54am On Jan 31, 2017
Maybe the dead landlord na Airforce 1 and need some people to accompany him to the oza world.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
slurryeye:

You hit the nail right on the head. The said the Alhaji corpse was buried in the house, after which people started dying. First no autopsy was done on the Alhaji dead body to know what killed him. They buried him like that. There is possibility that the Alhaji corpse was buried close to the source of their drinking water such as borehole or well. Guess what will happen after the decomposition of the body, there will be seepage of contaminated bodily fluid into the drinking water. Meanwhile, the first person died no autopsy, 2nd person died no autopsy until the 10th before they see it as spiritual something. Most of the times, we need common sense to explain occurrences. It baffles me that everything is seen as spiritual attack in Nigeria
And the environment was selective in its killing a few .
If the cause of death was in the environment, a two year gap is too wide to wipe every tenant away.

This is coincidence gone wrong.

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
They died of Asphyxia.
There is nothing spiritual about lack of oxygen after you conduct burial and send a lot of ammonia and other oxidizers into a fenced compound without any air circulation.

Then it should have affected everyone or within a shorter time frame

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Then it should have affected everyone or within a shorter time frame
No, as long as the windows are kept open, the oxygen supply goes in, but when the number of people breathing the limited supply increases, then some people breath more CO2 etc and jet out to spirit world, as Oxygen is needed to keep the Soul in the corpus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by dabrightt: 12:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
soberdrunk:
is that the only house without ventilation my broda get knwledge in jesus name..
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
No, as long as the windows are kept open, the oxygen supply goes in, but when the number of people breathing the limited supply increases, then some people breath more CO2 etc and jet out to spirit world, as Oxygen is needed to keep the Soul in the corpus.

Hope you read those people had families.
People inhaling the same CO 2 with them, . Your assumption is just an assumption, until something more concrete comes up.
For me it remains coincidence gone Wrong

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

Hope you read those people had families.
People inhaling the same CO 2 with them, . Your assumption is just an assumption, until something more concrete comes up.
For me it remains coincidence gone Wrong
~Believe what you will, in fact believe that a spirit slapped them.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Billyonaire:
~Believe what you will, in fact believe that a spirit slapped them.
That's rich coming from a Billyonaire

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Pearlyakin(m): 2:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
Pearly255:
Scariest house have seen so far... What do u expect. Lord Jesus your protections all around us. Amen!

Aunty P ,hello.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by slurryeye: 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2017
Proudlyngwa:

And the environment was selective in its killing a few .
If the cause of death was in the environment, a two year gap is too wide to wipe every tenant away.

This is coincidence gone wrong.

Have you heard of lethal dose? Have you heard of accumulative toxicity? Let's assume the water is the cause. There are many factors that could be responsible for the gap. For example, a tenant that has a job where he comes home once or twice a month eg. Long distance driver won't consumed as much water as someone that drink the water everyday, and he may not get to his lethal dose in 20 years. Another example is family that buys and drinks satchet water, though they used the well water to bathe, their exposure to the toxic substance will be way lower than the family that bathe and drink the water. The same analogy goes for the family or individual that boils their water before drinking, and don't forget about individual immunity. Dont let me go too deep into toxicology. You should get the point by now. There are numerous factors that could be accountable for the gap in death. Until autopsy is done to show that caused of death of these 10 individuals is different, we shouldn't just believe it is spiritual attack

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dairy Of My 3 Bedrooms Flat( All En-suit) / Share Your Face Me I Face You Experience. / That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.