Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,857 members, 7,810,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) (53288 Views)

Marlians Not Allowed In My House, Landlord Issues Warning To Tenants - More / 28 Tenants Flee Estate Where Electricity Bill Is More Than Rent (pic) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Richy4(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
That looks like an uncompleted building...And it already got ten tenants?....
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by repogirl(f): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
They said the tenants packed out in penury but looking at the building, I don't think anyone with money would be living there in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
distilledwalex:

See this medieval slowpoke... Must you come here to show how shallow your thinking faculty is.. Maladjusted fool... So everything must be spiritual in your deluded brain.. Thats why fools like you lag behind where brain reigns. Its better to keep mute and be tot a fool than to speak and remove all doubt.. Omo ale jati jati

U are still the biggest oponu no matter your rants...small book wey u read don dey make u reason like a mad dog.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
The house itself looks like rent and die. grin
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Standing5(m): 8:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
They didnt mention what killed the 10 people angry Looking at the picture of the compound and the number of people said to have been living in it, lack of ventilation may be what is killing them and not some imaginary spirit angry
I was expecting people like u. 99.9% of people who reason like u are like that late landlord.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Icon79(m): 8:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:
This is serious,I dunno what to say

Demonic forces. Some real prayers warriors ought to go there and perform breaking of curses and covenants.

O pari
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Icon79(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
MARYchiells:
People are also scared to comment on this topic, who knows what will happen to them if they do so.

grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy tongue tongue

O pari o
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Neddstark: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
They didnt mention what killed the 10 people angry Looking at the picture of the compound and the number of people said to have been living in it, lack of ventilation may be what is killing them and not some imaginary spirit angry

I am ready to pay for you to live thete for 3 months free.

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by osazsky(m): 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Enfield d Hodgson family
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by ChukwukaChijiokeJerri(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Please, I am looking for an accommodation. How many bedrooms is this one? shocked shocked Please, I don't have money for any agent fee and agreement o.. Since nobody wan stay make I kuku go rent am..I don't like wastage.. grin grin
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by distilledwalex(m): 8:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
adextaiwo84:

U are still the biggest oponu no matter your rants...small book wey u read don dey make u reason like a mad dog.
I know your type and how best to handle you.. You dont worth my response. At least not anymore
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by dacovajnr: 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=bettercreature post=53273524]You couldn't comprehend the whole story or your thinking faculty/IQ is very low,they said the deaths started about 2 years ago After the landlord copse was buried in the house they didn't say the house was built 2/years ago,these things are real that is why you must be very careful and prayerful if you want to rent a new house or buy land
I have seen a scenario where the house is breathing at night[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by jimb(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
check very well those pple must be the recalcitrant ones amongst them. pay your rents as at when due so the spirits will remain calm

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by bankyblue(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

Make only u go leave for the house now! Make we see maybe na ventilation or na Ahj they draw people follow body
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by fowosh: 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
omo d lanlord na senior man ooo
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by kolaaderin: 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
slurryeye:
No autopsy?

Nigeria, a country in 2017 that still has 15th century beliefs

Until we start using our brains in Africa, we have a very long ass way to go

You are right, autopsy could have reveals the possible cause of serial death, it could be to poisonous contamination of the surrounding
Utilities like the well water or even possible air contamination or a kind of contagious diseases.

As for the economic misfortune, the whole country is in recession that answers that.

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by equalgarden(m): 8:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=martineverest post=53273375]we only hear of these weird news in ejigbpo and ikorodu[/quote ] ogbeni things happen every where In the world every seconds.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by yabatown: 8:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na so dem day die for ibadan
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by queenitee(f): 8:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
henrydadon:

Recession dey
Na recession turn like 10 rich people in a compound to poor niggas
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by teebillz: 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

Is that also a reason for the economic misfortunes they suffer? undecided

Your type dey good for bed. I might be wrong though.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by lanrejoe10: 8:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Ode ..
we're talking about the handy work of evil forces ..... you are here talking about poor ventilation
Turn your steering go the other side,abeg
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by queenitee(f): 8:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
teebillz:

Your type dey good for bed. I might be wrong though.
Haha?excuse me?
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 30, 2017
Speechless!!!!
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Seunpaul01(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

Don't come here and start forming the educated. Apart of saying this is Africa. The whites that introduced education to Africans know what is call magic. Some of them practice it. They know when a problem is caused by spirit haven't you watch con....somthing, I've forgotten the title.it is an horror movie.They produce magic and horror movies ; if the don't know, have and understand something like that they wouldn't produce any movies like it.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by slurryeye: 9:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
kolaaderin:

You are right, autopsy could have reveals the possible cause of serial death, it could be to poisonous contamination of the surrounding
Utilities like the well water or even possible air contamination or a kind of contagious diseases.

As for the economic misfortune, the whole country is in recession that answers that.

You hit the nail right on the head. The said the Alhaji corpse was buried in the house, after which people started dying. First no autopsy was done on the Alhaji dead body to know what killed him. They buried him like that. There is possibility that the Alhaji corpse was buried close to the source of their drinking water such as borehole or well. Guess what will happen after the decomposition of the body, there will be seepage of contaminated bodily fluid into the drinking water. Meanwhile, the first person died no autopsy, 2nd person died no autopsy until the 10th before they see it as spiritual something. Most of the times, we need common sense to explain occurrences. It baffles me that everything is seen as spiritual attack in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:
Lack of ventilation waited until the landlord died before killing the tenants?

3 Likes

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by Fortunehunter(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Na waa for this kind change o!

Check the time they started dying, you will notice that it is the time wey Baba take over the Government.

1 Like

Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by sekem: 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
slurryeye:
No autopsy?

Nigeria, a country in 2017 that still has 15th century beliefs

Until we start using our brains in Africa, we have a very long ass way to go

Bros, no talk like dat o.

I used to think that way but some experiences don show me say so many inexplicable things dey happen for dis we world o!

Some things wey dey happen pass the power of our brains to reason dem out.

Seriously, you need to research or pay more interest to paranormal occurrences for you to start understanding how deep dis we planet earth dey.

There is a very negative energy existing in that compound and unless that energy is exorcised, people in that compound will continue to die.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by cooltola(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
Rest in peace and no one know the time they will go. Nothing is coincidental.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by itzOluwa: 9:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
undecided undecided
Is that also a reason for the economic misfortunes they suffer?

person wey d stay for this kind building get fortune before?
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by teebillz: 9:12pm On Jan 30, 2017
queenitee:

Haha?excuse me?

I dated someone with your kinda look. She was mind blowing.
Re: Tenants Flee House After 10 Co-tenants Died In Two Years (photo) by JideAmuGiaka: 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
soberdrunk:

And the lack of ventilation have to wait till the landlord died before manifesting?.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

That’s Not Inside The Abuja Mansion Of Africa’s Richest Man, Dangote / See The Tallest Building In Africa / Chelsea Estate In Ajah Lagos: John Mikel Obi Is Building It...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.