Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,127 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:59 AM

Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics (39346 Views)

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by pennywys(m): 10:16am On Jan 31, 2017
I'll be right back
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by lielbree: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2017
angry
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Lagbaja01(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2017
Be not overly wicked, neither be a fool. Why should you die before your time? ‎Ecclesiastes 7:18
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by paskyboy: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by ekems2017(f): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2017
Nigerians its time we rise up against all the wrong doings in this country. If we don't act fast this people will finish us. They take us as fools. Let's take the first step by supporting this protest. It will send a signal to them that Nigerians are not cows.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Beremx(f): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2017
Power hungry soldier. the ediot should be sent to fight boko haram immediately.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by sekem: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2017
I swear, she was totally P I E C E S E D!!!

We cannor tekit!!!

Something must be done!!!

These people cannor continue to pieces our girls!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Paschal55(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2017
Probably because she's an Igbo! quick recovery dear...
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Doctor0071(m): 10:23am On Jan 31, 2017
O boy you are finish, believe me na animal you for be
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by greggng: 10:24am On Jan 31, 2017
If yur phone was in pieces, we're did you now read his whatsap message were he apologise to you. Some of you ladies re very rude. You insult people at will. I willl like to hear frm the other side before I comment further. In addition I will check ur family background with a view to knowing that u were properly brought up. Finally I will ask ur friends who u truly re.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by babsola35(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Him get dis Kind power na him una no send am go. Sambisa make he go display his stupid jakisan talent una better dismiss d idiot b4 he. Go kill person for una neck,if he beat woman like dis if he catch man na dieoooooo,stupid boy
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by holyokoto(m): 10:25am On Jan 31, 2017
Please Give me the name of the Command if you can, or call me on 08058314260

This is what we call ill treat of civilian, am a military officer in Abuja, The Guy must face the music as he has confessed.

11 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Yampotatocarrot(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2017
He broke d stick in pieces on u WHILE U WERE STILL IN THE CAR..... Im guessing d car z very big with enough space to allow him hit just u on d leg in d car without touching d other passengers

Lemme believe it's d beating that made u forget exactly how t happened.... Cos t doesn't add up

#SORRY EH#
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by eboiga(f): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2017
His girlfriend must be totally disfigured cos of steady beating. And she would still be like "you bring out the best in me"(eran iya)
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by segzy17: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2017
justice has to done
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by shigoawesu(m): 10:27am On Jan 31, 2017
Sorry, as to Soldier you just dont have to complain you just have to comply
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by MansaMoussa: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2017
The lack of Discipline among Nigerian Soldiers is an indictment on the Officer and Senior NCO Cadre. That Soldier was under a CO in that checkpoint who didn't call him to order..The squad manning that checkpoint is under an Officer who also neglected his duties.. until Commanders stand firm regarding issues of Discipline among their Soldiers, we will continue to witness these ugly scenarios.
Soldiering is a Noble Profession unfit for Touts.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Ten06(m): 10:28am On Jan 31, 2017
This beautiful lady doesn't deserve this kind of treatment
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 31, 2017
I don't believe,, I'd like to hear my brothers side of the story, some women can bad mouth ehh thinking because they're ladies and we can't do them no shit. I guess she took her running mouth to a whole new level which made him to teach her a little lesson

Men respects us but some women don't. I've had a lot of experiences from ladies running thier mouths when ever we stop THIER vehicles tongue

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by paskyboy: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2017
There is no smoke without fire, she must have infuriated the solider and the solider too must have taken advantage of the Lady. Meanwhile it's not right.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by emmayodata(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Pls, the next time you get to a check point suspend whatever discussion you were having and attend only to the millitary personnel. Sorry for what happened.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by gratiaeo(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2017
The rubbish get worst immediately buhari took over.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by kerike: 10:30am On Jan 31, 2017
U have a good case here believe me this particular case will earn u about 2million naira damages just get a good lawyer or whatsapp me on 08037788117 let me guide u dnt allow this to be swept under pertthe carpe
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Pascal181: 10:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Don't u think dis dude needs to be transferred to Maiduguri do dat boko boys can teach him small lesson.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:33am On Jan 31, 2017
grin
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria is no longer a zoo is now an evil forest
grin
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria is no longer a zoo is now an evil forest

hahaha. una nogo kill person
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by UltraLeslie: 10:33am On Jan 31, 2017
broseme:
As shared by Nigerian lady Jewel Infinity.......

'A CRY OF HELP!

Please my good people of our nation, i am sincerely calling out for justice against violence. I am hospitalized right now as i type this with the lil stamina in me; i am in serious pain and agony; in between life and death. This is my story:

This morning, at about 11.50am, i boarded a siena vehicle leaving PortHarcourt for Onitsha. As we approached the first checkpoint immediately after the airport, we pulled over as the soldiers ordered us to, for the usual scrutinization.

One of them, the youngest of them, by name, SULAIMAN OLAMILEKAN, began to molest me. He accused me of discussing him, where i was only having a friendly debate with the lady beside me about whether his car is tinted or not because of the way the we where being delayed because the driver didn't bring the back glass down when​ he stopped us immediately he was like 'hey you wetin you just talk now' I explained to him that he was never in the picture of the gist but he ignored me and demanded i disembark from the vehicle, kneel down and apologise to him.

I called his bluff and explained to him that i did nothing wrong to apologise. To my greatest dismay, this dude went in search of any object at his disposal (a huge stick), and started hitting it all over my body. He shove me out of the vehicle and when he piecesed the stick on me he went in search of another thing and he came back with a big rod immediately I saw him coming with that one and I noticed everyone was already scared to come closer also his colleagues were just there busy with the stopping of other vehicles I ran out of the vehicle and jumped down wanted to run over to the other lane to where their ogas used to stay but on a second thought I sensed he might throw the big rod on me I then stood still not believing he could actually used that on me b4 I knew it he started hitting my two leg with it

I was helpless as my fellow passengers were scared to intervene, the others (soldiers) disengaged him from hitting me further but they did not reprimand/reprove him. Instead, they confiscated my phone and prevented me from taking pictures of any of them my phone's screen is in pieces now . When i told them that i would nolonger proceed with the journey, they restrained me from going back to Portharcourt by compelling the driver to embark on our journey to (Onitsha) with me.

The driver drove off to some distance away from there, and i alighted from the vehicle and boarded another one heading back to Portharcourt. The passengers in the bus were astonished at the injuries i sustained from the brutality. They sympathized with me and advised me to take the matter up. Even the new driver confirmed Ola to be a ruthless soldier as he has had an encounter like that with him before.

As soon as we arrived Portharcour, i went straight to the Army Barracks to file a report about him. I narrated the whole story to them. The soldiers and the superiors there, were astonished at the cruel act and were sympathizing with me and pleaded that i shouldn't take the case any further; that the Ola dude would be remanded for one month in the barracks there (which i feel is not enough justice)they said he just joined then in the yr 2015

I was quickly attended to and was taken to their clinic for treatment. They summoned for Ola, the dude was very shocked that the case had gotten here already. To God be the glory, he confessed correctly that i didn't do anything to have warranted his cruel action that he was in a very bad mood He said what happened there was inexplicable. This time, he genuflected and implored for compassion. He took my number when I was giving it to the nurse for my admission at the hospital an whatsapped me to forgive him and not take things seriously. (This was how i tracked his identity on True caller.)

Right now i am bedridden. The doctor said i am running temperature due to my high blood pressure. I am in serious pain and rendered partially immoveable. How do i explain this uncomely incidence to my family in Onitsha whom i was supposed to meet with? Here are the pictures of what happened in the scene including the picture of the violator and the rod he used You can access him with his facebook addy, "Sulaiman Olamilekan".

Please Help! Help me reach out to anybody in authority, who can fight this violence. Violence is indeed a cankerworm that has eaten us deep into every fabric of the Nigerian Army Force. Soldiers fight and protect their own, not to destroy the innocent civilians'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-lady-lands-in-hospital-after.html

Oh girl, you done hammer for this recession. Go and file a civil case for this. Even if you don't have a lawyer, a friend of the court will take up the matter.

You're potentially worth millions in damages. Believe me.

Teach these monkey cowards hiding behind uniforms to vent their frustrations and pain on innocent people a lesson of respect for laws and people.

Even if you did abuse him, no police or army has any right or business hitting or even slapping you.

This case is an easy one. History beckons you to set an example how commoners can be protected.

Don't accept his plea or sweet talking. That soldier demon should die slowly.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Bahddo(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
I don't believe,, I'd like to hear my brothers side of the story, some women can bad mouth ehh thinking because they're ladies and we can't do them no shit. I guess she took her running mouth to a whole new level which made him to teach her a little lesson

Men respects us but some women don't. I've had a lot of experiences from ladies running thier mouths when ever we stop THIER vehicles tongue
I guess you are one of those power-drunk soldier cowards who only fight the unarmed and defenseless. Even if she runs her mouth, aren't there other ways to teach her a lesson than going violent on her?

I hope she takes this up and justice gets served. She has a very good case and hopefully some of you other cowards in camouflage would learn from it.

I've always hated the way some soldier behave like animals. You can't fight bokoharam, but you can fight defenseless guys and even ladies. You don't have a right to brutalize anyone just because you are a soldier.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Doctor0071(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2017
If boko harm kill them we go dey cry, guy i wish u die for treat woman like dead dead dead dead dead animal IJN, thank God say i never say In Jesus Name

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by ModeEbo(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2017
NCAN PRESENT... #brown roof republic
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by chuksjuve(m): 10:36am On Jan 31, 2017
Sad...wish you quick recovery...

Will justice prevail?
Will the law take it course?

Questions begging for answer...

Check my signature for your best in landscaping and garden services
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by UltraLeslie: 10:38am On Jan 31, 2017
greggng:
If yur phone was in pieces, we're did you now read his whatsap message were he apologise to you. Some of you ladies re very rude. You insult people at will. I willl like to hear frm the other side before I comment further. In addition I will check ur family background with a view to knowing that u were properly brought up. Finally I will ask ur friends who u truly re.
Let us grant that she insulted the soldier, so what law or authority mandates the soldier to inflict harm on anyone?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Bahddo(m): 10:39am On Jan 31, 2017
emmayodata:
Pls, the next time you get to a check point suspend whatever discussion you were having and attend only to the millitary personnel. Sorry for what happened.
all you guys do is worship these soldiers and even make jokes out of their brutality. How wouldn't they continue to treat civilians like animals?

I hope this lady sets a precedence. She is in the best position to do so, being female (I doubt people would sympathize with a male victim). She shouldn't let them apologize and go. Sue his cowardly ass to court.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.