Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics (39345 Views)

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:40am On Jan 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
so na women dem dey beat now...shame
A very big shame

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Mrjo(m): 10:41am On Jan 31, 2017
AshawoGirl:
F
ashawo hw far? Did u see what i'm sawing?
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by solid3(m): 10:42am On Jan 31, 2017
That's soldier boy should be well dealt with.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Some people joined the military in Nigeria because they know they will have license to act out their animalistic behaviour without punishment.

Honestly, that is literally the only reason some peeps join the military. They want their sociopathic sides to reign freely.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by chara019: 10:44am On Jan 31, 2017
I hope ,wish and pray she takes it up,this kine thing no dey make sense,if we keep on sweeping it under the carpet,very soon we wont be able to contain it.......just say he na soldier doesn't give him the right to behave like an animal.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Zane2point4(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2017
In america a soldier on offduty may drink beer and gist with you.

In America a soldier can shake hands and exchange issues with you

In America you can wear camouflage and a soldiers sees you and even appreciate you and may take you like a fan of the military just like a chealsea fan waering Chelsea fc jersy

In american you can threaten a soldier and and nothing wil happen, he may choose to sue you if he feels threatened.

But somewia in 3rd world country arnd sambisa area, in the zoo and very annoying stupid country run only by old illiterates,the reverse is the case.
I told someone on nairaland that naija soldiers are full of illiterates and until they start employing graduates they will keep killing civilians.

If the soldier is internet savvy what he could have done first is using the whatsap privacy option, where only ppl you have there contacts sees your profile photo, but he didnt blc he is daft and isnt educated, hence thats where the lady got all his pic from.

Ask a nigerian soldier what is a drone, he will tell you its a ship.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 31, 2017
Bahddo:
I guess you are one of those power-drunk soldier cowards who only fight the unarmed and defenseless. Even if she runs her mouth, aren't there other ways to teach her a lesson than going violent on her?

I hope she takes this up and justice gets served. She has a very good case and hopefully some of you other cowards in camouflage would learn from it.

I've always hated the way some soldier behave like animals. You can't fight bokoharam, but you can fight defenseless guys and even ladies. You don't have a right to brutalize anyone just because you are a soldier.
you won't understand, our job is already so stressful as it is, and some Ill mannered civilians will be making life more difficult for us, have any of us mistreated you even after you obeyed our orders?. Just do what we say to help us help you and go your way

And about justice been served, you don't take us us to courts we ain't bloody civilians tongue

They're are military courts responsible, for that she can go there and file a complaint, which will take her years to even get him to a court room because she's just a bad mouthed civilians tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by optm(m): 10:48am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=desquad post=53287998][highlight][font=serif][i][size=12pt] I don't believe,, I'd like to hear my brothers side of the story, some nd nd professiona
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Mrjo(m): 10:49am On Jan 31, 2017
lonelydora:
Since his boss has pleaded, please don't take the case up any longer, but make sure he pays for the hospital bills.

All these small boys from "Depot" in Zaria no get chill sef.
did u think she wil listen? Ego, is her problem simple sorry should hav save her this stress

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Fedayeen02: 10:51am On Jan 31, 2017
greggng:
If yur phone was in pieces, we're did you now read his whatsap message were he apologise to you. Some of you ladies re very rude. You insult people at will. I willl like to hear frm the other side before I comment further. In addition I will check ur family background with a view to knowing that u were properly brought up. Finally I will ask ur friends who u truly re.
Mynd44 please hide this comment because some people are not allowed to post trash here

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Bahddo(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
you won't understand, our job is already so stressful as it is, and some Ill mannered civilians will be making life more difficult for us, have any of us mistreated you even after you obeyed our orders?. Just do what we say to help us help you and go your way

And about justice been served, you don't take us us to courts we ain't bloody civilians tongue

They're are military courts responsible, for that she can go there and file a complaint, which will take her years to even get him to a court room because she's just a bad mouthed civilians tongue
don't worry, you guys think you are gods because you have a gun. All the animals in the Nigerian military would get caught in karma's net eventually... Those ones giving the good ones a bad name.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by crestedguy(m): 10:52am On Jan 31, 2017
that soldier guy don enter one chance,dont ever estimate the power of a woman,especially the educated women folks,some military personnel believe when they have the riffle ,the have ultimate power,they forget so soon that there is something mightier that riffle,THE STRENGTH OF A WOMAN......I wish the soldier guy luck if the case will not be swept under the carpet..........get well soon madam,beside we all know that women have a sharp mouth that is sharper that blade,control your tongue next time.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by tifany89(m): 10:54am On Jan 31, 2017
greggng:
If yur phone was in pieces, we're did you now read his whatsap message were he apologise to you. Some of you ladies re very rude. You insult people at will. I willl like to hear frm the other side before I comment further. In addition I will check ur family background with a view to knowing that u were properly brought up. Finally I will ask ur friends who u truly re.
At times some of u comment without a tad bit of sense. Even if she acted rudely dere is no justification for such anger n animal behaviour. Even d soldier involved had said he was having a bad day n dat was d reason for his actions. Please next time put ur self in people shoes before u make insanely stupid comments n put ur family to shame

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Ryabcool(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
I don't believe,, I'd like to hear my brothers side of the story, some women can bad mouth ehh thinking because they're ladies and we can't do them no shit. I guess she took her running mouth to a whole new level which made him to teach her a little lesson

Men respects us but some women don't. I've had a lot of experiences from ladies running thier mouths when ever we stop THIER vehicles tongue
does rudeness justify physical assault? Did you join the army for power to harrass and assault civilians or did you join to protect the nation and the citizens therein? Nigerians owe their military their respect, not their fear. Respect is reciprocal. If you want the respect of civilians, you must first show great maturity and respect for them. Shame them with maturity and watch them have no choice but to rally behind you. What was respectable about that assault? For your own good, pray i never get into any position of authority in the future. Because i will show you all executive pepper until you begin to respect the citizens you all swore an oath to protect.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by greggng: 10:57am On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Mynd44 please hide this comment because some people are not allowed to post trash here

Why. Should my comment be hidden? I like to be objective in my opinion. You ve no right to hide my view except you wanna prove to the forum that u re one biase person. Check my signature am not a baby here. Don't intimidate me
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by shiimah: 11:01am On Jan 31, 2017
shebi them still dey send soldiers go sambisa .... He should try his luck there..
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 31, 2017
Ryabcool:
does rudeness justify physical assault? Did you join the army for power to harrass and assault civilians or did you join to protect the nation and the citizens therein? Nigerians owe their military their respect, not their fear. What was respectable about that assault? For your own good, pray i never get into any position of authority in the future. Because i will show you all executive pepper until you begin to respect the citizens you all swore an oath to protect.
why i dislike some bloody civilians is they're just cowards, we put ourselves in the front line everyday of our lives to keep up our oath, some bloody civilians don't even appreciate us they only make things difficult for us

Civilians behaves like untrained animals sometimes, I'm very sure that woman has not said exactly what she told him. We don't assault you without a genuine reason for doing so, we just trying to teach you manners your parents refused to teach you

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Austin4lif: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
holyokoto:
Please Give me the name of the Command if you can, or call me on 08030504749

This is what we call ill treat of civilian, am a military officer in Abuja, The Guy must face the music as he has confessed.
why will u display your number on the social media? are you a military lawyer or GOC?
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by greggng: 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
tifany89:

At times some of u comment without a tad bit of sense. Even if she acted rudely dere is no justification for such anger n animal behaviour. Even d soldier involved had said he was having a bad day n dat was d reason for his actions. Please next time put ur self in people shoes before u make insanely stupid comments n put ur family to shame

That's why some of u fail comprehension. She said her phone was broken to pieces and I asked, how did she manage to read the soldiers whatsap. I put it to you that there is more to this story. I do travel must times and I do study how some ladies do react to simple. Question asked by law enforcers. I try to be objective. Is not enough to paint a story so sweet as to gain public pity.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by b0rn2fuck(m): 11:03am On Jan 31, 2017
I know this things will surely be turn by turn, I don't think those soldier can easily brutalize anyone in naija delta without fear, they must surely think twice.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by bluice2(m): 11:04am On Jan 31, 2017
Lil Dude is excited to be a military man, hence the immature excitment which has led him to such assult on a civilian (which am sure he will add bloody).

Best way to deal with a such trigger happy immature rookies:

-send him to a war front. Redeploy him to Maiduguri check points which are high target for suicide bombing.

-if there is any peace keeping mission which need troops from Nigerian Army (preferably south/north Sudan, or DRC). Send him too. If he survives, humility will set in.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by cstr55: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2017
davidif:

The fundamental question we should be asking is why are soldiers whose primary duty is supposed to be national security doing in law enforcement? That shows something ain't right in the first place. That's supposed to be illegal.
Later on they will come and vex when the Americans refuse to sell them weapons. Why would you want to supply weapons to a country that oppresses its own people.
America will never sell them weapons, not in this life.
Even if buhari's son emerges president of the USA , it still will not happen.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by delishpot: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2017
If Book haram wound this one now, shebibdem go say make we type rip?
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Bahddo:
don't worry, you guys think you are gods because you have a gun. All the animals in the Nigerian military would get caught in karma's net eventually... Those ones giving the good ones a bad name.
its not about the gun, who uses a gun for bloody civilians?, you think we are cowards like our black uniform counterparts. We put ourselves on the line all the time to serve your bloody ill mannered ass but y'all don't appreciate what we do. Do you think its easy to be an army, to stay at a checkpoint all the time knowing fully well an attack can arise at any moment. Please help us to help you by obeying us so we do our jobs and let you go in peace
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by mchenryking0(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2017
I don't completely believe this story.in as much I don't like somebody using undue advantage over oda people. one thing I find funny is dat, Is she d only one inside the vechile. some ladies can be very arrogant when they speak.
for she to say she was discussing with a fellow passenger and that was why she was attacked, that was where I first smell her lies. Same thing happen yesterday at a filling yesterday. An agbero was trying to control danfo buses and there was an alteration btw d d driver and the agbero cos d driver was wrong. My people u will not believe it, it one lady(giant as el rufai) inside the bus that quarrelling and shouting with d agbero . if d man had beaten her people will shouting why did he beat d lady
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Austin4lif: 11:08am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:

u are worst then a bloody civilian? Are you war tested? do you think you are the only soldier here?
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by TheGreatIYANU: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2017
emeijeh:
O boy!
This is not apartheid south africa.

It's a pity she cant wear bum shots again.... Scars ti take over

YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND AN slowpoke!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by cutedharmee: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2017
I feel ur pains madam, very sorry bout d lashing. "omode o le m'ekoo je ko ma raa lowo" do forgive d guy huuun
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by cstr55: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2017
greggng:
The answer to rudeness is not physical assault, you cave man.
Is that how you reply a fellow man for being rude?
Go to civilized places and assault a lady for being rude and see if your future will not be permanently ruined by the state.
Zoo dwellers.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by delishpot: 11:09am On Jan 31, 2017
cstr55:

America will never sell them weapons, not in this life.
Even if buhari's son emerges president of the USA , it still will not happen.

America sells weapons to any country. If they do not agree to sell weapons, it's because they have an ulterior motive whereby not allowing the other party to be well armed would lead to the exact result they want. If they even hear that you wantbto bypass them and buy from another source, they would also sabotage it.

America would give guns to anyone, even a baby if it would bring their mission to fruition.
You guys need to learn more about world politics. Don't take what the tell you as truth. Use what they do, how they do it and how they profited from the action as lesson to know the truth.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:
hide what comments?, He's totally saying the truth, some ladies can be ill mannered, we teach them manners their parents refused to teach them, next time she would just obey an officer and duty so he could do his job peacefully
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by symbianDON(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2017
olamilekan sulaimon shouldn't be dismissed from the army o...instead he should be sent to the war front in sambisa since he knows how to be violent....let's see how far the cow gets with shecow

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.