Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:16 AM

Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics (39352 Views)

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by SIRmanjar(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
holyokoto:
Please Give me the name of the Command if you can, or call me on 08058314260

This is what we call ill treat of civilian, am a military officer in Abuja, The Guy must face the music as he has confessed.
Bless u bro..If all soldiers behave like u,pipul will respect and luv u guyz more.May u live long.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Ningi2020(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
The way some of dis bitches talk sometimes u will think as if d re above d law. Confidently am sure dis story is not complete, she said dat d soldiers superiors ve beg her nt to take d matter forward bt she still did seeking for d general public notice, how did she get d soldiers picture while she said her phone was smashed, She is jst nothin bt Attention seeker...
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by RaptorX: 1:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nigeria is a lawless country so the army is a reflection of the country.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Ningi2020(m): 1:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
lipsrsealed what kind of wickedness is dis, I keep saying it they need to psychoanalyse this people before they can be admitted into the academy. This is how they kill innocent civilians and get away with it. And this one is not even a Northern, and a young man filled with so much evil and wickedness.
Did u just say Northerner, so to ur own shallow thinking its only northerners dat re in d army behave brutal right, wit dis am sure u rw sick somewhere
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by jimb(m): 2:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
like ,,,if u wan make I use this guy pix nak am partial stroke.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by delishpot: 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
cstr55:

[b]America do not sell weapons to any country. That is what Russia does which is why there is a proliferation of Russian weapons everywhere. You hardly see american weapons unless in an ally country or the black market.
America only sells weapons to two sets of nations.
1) Nations that are historically allies, are developed and share the same set of values. America brings them into their military fold as a coalition against anti-western interests and Russia. Examples include the UK, france, Spain, e.t.c.
2) Nations that serve America's strategic financial interests. This second group are distasteful to america but still necessary for america.
They are very wealthy countries with decent standard of living who invest humongous billions of dollars on military and so America wants a piece of it.
They have the advantage of masking human rights violations under their religious tenets and are concentrated in the midst of worse extremists. And so america to maintain the balance of power and stability in such regions and to stop extremists from taking over, will need those relatively moderate states to be armed.
They include nations like qatar, saudi-arabia e.t.c
Nigeria does not fall into any of this category. You are not wealthy enough to buy a single US THAAD(Terminal high altitude area defence) missile system for $2 billion( that would make the US to close their nose and sell however distasteful cheesy) because that is nearly your entire military budget .
You are in third world africa where a proliferation of arms is seen as negative thing for all the parties both extremists and non-extremists.
You are not a muslim nation that can hide under religion to perpetuate blatant violations of human rights and get away with it. [/b]

I have heard you.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Housing(m): 2:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
Petition the Attorney general, the Chief of Army Staff and also your state Governor, if this happens in Lagos office of the Public Defendant will take it up. Get a human rights lawyer. You should not take sorry for this wicked act.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Mobsync(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Guy u will never die well and ur body will never be located when u die..And ur wicked soul will never find rest.
Keep oppressing innocent pipul big fool.

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Mobsync(m): 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
cummando:

The lady deserve the blending too
Plus her lies too much. The driver has been interrogated last time I heard of it.
By doing this she has put herself into more trouble. Now the soldier has concrete evidence. If she can unlawfully put his face on social media then she can do worse on real life.
.......plus na the girl dey beg sec. Come dey lie say lekeside dey beg. I just love social media.
Lie lie people

desquad:
you won't understand, our job is already so stressful as it is, and some Ill mannered civilians will be making life more difficult for us, have any of us mistreated you even after you obeyed our orders?. Just do what we say to help us help you and go your way

And about justice been served, you don't take us us to courts we ain't bloody civilians tongue

They're are military courts responsible, for that she can go there and file a complaint, which will take her years to even get him to a court room because she's just a bad mouthed civilians tongue

The both of you are a perfect example of what Yorubas call Omo Ale, and not just any omo ale but omo ale jati jati.

May your slutty sisters and mothers face worse scenarios.

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBASTARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by IecheM(m): 3:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Oh lawd this soldier guy just designed somebody's wife
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by innocent99: 5:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
My dear don't pity him. I believe in forgiveness but in dis case forgiveness is a sin as long as u're still in pains. Take every right action u can and make sure maximum Justice is attained.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by dantori(m): 7:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
broseme:
Read more. http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/nigerian-lady-lands-in-hospital-after.html

This rubbish must stop take it up lady pls do he should be used as scape goat for other overzealous soldiers out there
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
MansaMoussa:
The lack of Discipline among Nigerian Soldiers is an indictment on the Officer and Senior NCO Cadre. That Soldier was under a CO in that checkpoint who didn't call him to order..The squad manning that checkpoint is under an Officer who also neglected his duties.. until Commanders stand firm regarding issues of Discipline among their Soldiers, we will continue to witness these ugly scenarios.
Soldiering is a Noble Profession unfit for Touts.
Well said.But too bad that many untrained and uncivilized guys in the military.
I am not a military guy,but if you read military history books,you don't read of military intimidating civilians,but well-cultured.
We have good ones among the Nigerian Military,but the bad eggs are just giving you guys a bad name.
We are in a digital age and any misbehaviour is spread worldwide.
In a well-cultured clime,if that young chap is found guilty he ought to be dismissed from the military.
Suleiman Olamilekan has the tendency to pull the trigger on his fellow soldiers because he is mentally unstable and a misfit.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
I don't believe,, I'd like to hear my brothers side of the story, some women can bad mouth ehh thinking because they're ladies and we can't do them no shit. I guess she took her running mouth to a whole new level which made him to teach her a little lesson

Men respects us but some women don't. I've had a lot of experiences from ladies running thier mouths when ever we stop THIER vehicles tongue

Just listen to yourself talking.Shut up your mouth!The military ought to be our friends not oppressors.
Don't tell me that you and Private Sulaiman Olamilekan are birds of same feathers.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by gabng(m): 10:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:

you can come say it to my face ,, 44fi illaro ogun state division, I'm Waiting

This slowpoke clearly does not know how even give proper military unit description.

Make una play come my side without me not having committed any crime and I assure you a dishonourable discharge.

On the victim of this assault

Petition this office

Major General Nicholas Rogers (may have been redeployed)
Chief of Civil - Military Relations
Headquaters , Nigerian Army
Abuja

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by MansaMoussa: 10:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

Well said.But too bad that many untrained and uncivilized guys in the military.
I am not a military guy,but if you read military history books,you don't read of military intimidating civilians,but well-cultured.
We have good ones among the Nigerian Military,but the bad eggs are just giving you guys a bad name.
We are in a digital age and any misbehaviour is spread worldwide.
In a well-cultured clime,if that young chap is found guilty he ought to be dismissed from the military.
Suleiman Olamilekan has the tendency to pull the trigger on his fellow soldiers because he is mentally unstable and a misfit.

Exactly Sir...The Culture of impunity in the Nigerian Military is so Perverse that you would think there is a total breakdown of command..Most atrocities committed by the US military in Iraq and Afghanistan were reported by US service personnel..The horrors of Guantanamo Bay were exposed by serving U.S personnel who saw them as clear breech of R.O.E.
As the Nigerian Military morphs into a most formidable force in Africa with impressive Battle Experience, the Military High command must ensure that incidences like this are harshly dealt with ( preferably Collective Punishment for the whole Company). Rules of Engagement MUST be properly spelt out for all Soldiers to abide by. A People's Army is what We need, and not a Government Army..We saw how the Egyptian Military won the Hearts of the Egyptian people and got rewarded with the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
gabng:

This slowpoke clearly does not know how even give proper military unit description.

Make una play come my side without me not having committed any crime and I assure you a dishonourable discharge.

On the victim of this assault

Petition this office

Major General Nicholas Rogers (may have been redeployed)
Chief of Civil - Military Relations
Headquaters , Nigerian Army
Abuja
if I'm on duty and you don't obey my simple instructions. I'll deal with you and you can report to who ever you like
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

Just listen to yourself talking.Shut up your mouth!The military ought to be our friends not oppressors.
Don't tell me that you and Private Sulaiman Olamilekan are birds of same feathers.
you can comfortably tell me to shut up behind your keyboard, tell it to my face and I'll take you seriously
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Deathslater: 12:31am On Feb 01, 2017
[s][/s]Ningi2020:
The way some of dis bitches talk sometimes u will think as if d re above d law. Confidently am sure dis story is not complete, she said dat d soldiers superiors ve beg her nt to take d matter forward bt she still did seeking for d general public notice, how did she get d soldiers picture while she said her phone was smashed, She is jst nothin bt Attention seeker...
[/s] senseless comment.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Deathslater: 12:33am On Feb 01, 2017
[s][/s]desquad:
if I'm on duty and you don't obey my simple instructions. I'll deal with you and you can report to who ever you like
[/s]

Stop threatening people online.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by gabng(m): 1:14am On Feb 01, 2017
desquad:

It is clear you have comprehension problems.

I repeat YOUR dishournable discharge awaits you if you assault me even if I commit an offence. The Harmonised Armed Forces Condition of Service clearly spells out what needs to be done when relating with the civil populace. Beg your unit's MP to educate you on its provisions.

I am a bloody civilian who knows more about the internal (non classified or sensitive) workings of the Army more than you will ever know.

Spent years in Minna Cantonment (home of TRADOC & 313 Field Artillery Brigade) & have younger ones who are & wiill always command you into battle. You are a disgrace to the exalted uniform of the Nigerian Army.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 01, 2017
desquad:
you can comfortably tell me to shut up behind your keyboard, tell it to my face and I'll take you seriously

Hmmmmmn,
I have no time to trade words with you.
What I am saying is that there should be a paradigm shift in the mentality of the military towards civilians.
I still maintain my stand that there are good ones in the military,but the likes of Sulaiman should be dismissed.But it so unfortunate that you are supporting his inhuman act.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 01, 2017
desquad:

You are a case study .
So you will give instructions to a civilian that abuses his fundamental human rights.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 01, 2017
DBriteLitehouse:

Hmmmmmn,
I have no time to trade words with you.
What I am saying is that there should be a paradigm shift in the mentality of the military towards civilians.
I still maintain my stand that there are good ones in the military,but the likes of Sulaiman should be dismissed.But it so unfortunate that you are supporting his inhuman act.

even courts don't judge from one sided view,, hear from both sides before you pass judgement

I thought bloody civilians are knowledgeable about stuffs like this
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2017
gabng:

It is clear you have comprehension problems.

I repeat YOUR dishournable discharge awaits you if you assault me even if I commit an offence. The Harmonised Armed Forces Condition of Service clearly spells out what needs to be done when relating with the civil populace. Beg your unit's MP to educate you on its provisions.

I am a bloody civilian who knows more about the internal (non classified or sensitive) workings of the Army more than you will ever know.

Spent years in Minna Cantonment (home of TRADOC & 313 Field Artillery Brigade) & have younger ones who are & wiill always command you into battle. You are a disgrace to the exalted uniform of the Nigerian Army.

You are right bro.This Desquad of a guy need some time out with the MPs of his station.He is DISGRACE TO THE ARMED FORCES.
I am a civilian and so proud of the feat of our military.But I still remain vocal that there should be a paradigm shift of their mentality to civilians.
They should not treat us like POWs in our country.After it is a crime to treat a POW in an inhumane manner.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
desquad:
even courts don't judge from one sided view,, hear from both sides before you pass judgement

Pictures don't lie.Moreover,we have heard of several cases of such.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
desquad:

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Cityguy: 6:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
desquad:
hide what comments?, He's totally saying the truth, some ladies can be ill mannered, we teach them manners their parents refused to teach them, next time she would just obey an officer and duty so he could do his job peacefully
Stop posting trash here. What do you think you are? God? Training who? Gerrarrahia meehhn! Calling people bloody civilian, what do you have in your own vein? Engine oil? Abeg shift. I am not surprised though. People in that esteemed service are not supposed to be babies but those emotionally stable, humane, intelligent with fear of God. It will be right one day, that I'm sure of.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by andyanders: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
The soldier should be arrested and charged for attempted murder. Let human right activists move in and help her on this. This is a serious issue which must not be swept under the carpet.

No apology for this act. He is an animal and the army authority should condemn this, have the guy arrested, dismissed and charged to court.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by hedonistic: 5:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
desquad:

"Simple instruction" to kneel down and beg you, or to do frog jump? You must be a senseless bastard, and you're clearly not fit to be a member of the Armed Forces in any country. Look at this big headed arrogant buffoon. Who empowered you to issue illegal and self-aggrandizing orders?

All of you barely educated NCO rats are truly disgusting. You don't know jack about your guiding terms of reference and rules of engagement. Try your nonsense with the wrong "bloody civilian" and you would see what would happen to you. After you lose your uniform and get dishonorably discharged, if you manage to escape imprisonment, I'm sure your next move would be to join an armed robbery or kidnapping gang. That's how low and worthless most of you NCO pigs are.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by hedonistic: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
Gofwane:
Ahua!
Don't mind the useless chickens. A 'nobody' that cannot even breath loudly where i'm standing is busy running their mouth here.

To all of you saying soldiers only flex muscles when it comes to civilians, don't blame us. We are orderly and respectful gentlemen and ladies of which you bloody civilians are not. Infact, all this ileya rams are well co ordinated and organised than you. The fact that you are mere civilians is the more reason why you should be taught lessons. useless chickens

Which means that your mother, father sisters, and entire 'bloody civilian' family members are also useless chickens, right? Just look at how brainless you sound. It is so sad that Nigeria's defective system allows incompetent and unqualified pigs like you to be employed by the military through the back door.

Continue in your folly. You'll get what's coming to you. I assure you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Robbers, Female Armourer Held In Abia (photo) / Kenyan Woman Bites & Swallows Lover’s Wife’s Ear During Fight (photo) / Elderly Man Caught Raping 8-Year-Old Girl In Abia Community (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.