Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,003 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics (39343 Views)

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Fedayeen02: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
hide what comments?, He's totally saying the truth, some ladies can be ill mannered, we teach them manners their parents refused to teach them, next time she would just obey an officer and duty so he could do his job peacefully
Your type are the niwits that make a mess of the NA.

Begone from my mention

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by emeijeh(m): 11:12am On Jan 31, 2017
TheGreatIYANU:

YOU ARE VERY STUPID AND AN slowpoke!!!
Who is this f00l?
Have u taken ur drugs today?

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
u are worst then a bloody civilian? Are you war tested? do you think you are the only soldier here?
help us help you, bloody civilians Thanks
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by SalomonKane: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2017
This soldier is not fit to wear the uniform of the nigerian army.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by greggng: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2017
cstr55:

The answer to rudeness is not physical assault, you cave man.
Is that how you reply a fellow man for being rude?
Go to civilized places and assault a lady for being rude and see if your future will not be permanently ruined by the state.
Zoo dwellers.

Don't jump into conclusion yet. We ve heard her story, let's hear from the soldier then we can ascertain the truth if only u will not allow ur ignorance to be cloud your sense of reasoning.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Your type are the niwits that make a mess of the NA.

Begone from my mention
help us to help you bloody civilians

I'm sure y'all male civilians are asslicking these Ladies too much making them to disrespect and rant their mouths anyhow to us on duty
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by ekwii: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
hide what comments?, He's totally saying the truth, some ladies can be ill mannered, we teach them manners their parents refused to teach them, next time she would just obey an officer and duty so he could do his job peacefully
Obey is to kneel down and apologize? you must be an illiterate. Africans have a long way to go

6 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by delishpot: 11:16am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
you won't understand, our job is already so stressful as it is, and some Ill mannered civilians will be making life more difficult for us, have any of us mistreated you even after you obeyed our orders?. Just do what we say to help us help you and go your way

And about justice been served, you don't take us us to courts we ain't bloody civilians tongue

They're are military courts responsible, for that she can go there and file a complaint, which will take her years to even get him to a court room because she's just a bad mouthed civilians tongue

True, many civilians don't know how to control their mouths. They talk to soldiers without respect but soldiers need to have thick skin by now. Two wrongs can never make a thing right.

@ people expecting her to let go of her physical abuse why did he also not let go of her verbal ignorance? See? Ego is in all of us. Most times we point fingers but do we also let go when our own ego is hurt? Many people would want to teach a proud person a lesson but if you aren't proud yourself, why bother to uplift your ego by punishing someone whom you believe has ego issues?
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Fedayeen02: 11:17am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
help us to help you bloody civilians

I'm sure y'all male civilians are asslicking these Ladies too much making them to disrespect and rant their mouths anyhow to us on duty
Get an education because you lack it

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by lielbree: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2017
greggng:
If yur phone was in pieces, we're did you now read his whatsap message were he apologise to you. Some of you ladies re very rude. You insult people at will. I willl like to hear frm the other side before I comment further. In addition I will check ur family background with a view to knowing that u were properly brought up. Finally I will ask ur friends who u truly re.
Shut the fùck up

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Austin4lif: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
help us help you, bloody civilians Thanks
i am nt your mate ok. When 56 aregular are on course, are you already in the army? Becos u can afford Mb then you can talk to people any HW on net. If you are a man tell me your location and see how I will charge you

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 31, 2017
Fedayeen02:
Get an education because you lack it
you can come say it to my face ,, 44fi illaro ogun state division, I'm Waiting
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
i am nt your mate ok. When 56 aregular are on course, are you already in the army? Becos u can afford Mb then you can talk to people any HW on net. If you are a man tell me your location and see how I will charge you

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by greggng: 11:23am On Jan 31, 2017
lielbree:

Shut the fùck up

Attitude like this will continue to get u into trouble. May you continue thjs wy till you meet ur waterloo
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by cstr55: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2017
delishpot:

America sells weapons to any country. If they do not agree to sell weapons, it's because they have an ulterior motive whereby not allowing the other party to be well armed would lead to the exact result they want. If they even hear that you wantbto bypass them and buy from another source, they would also sabotage it.

America would give guns to anyone, even a baby if it would bring their mission to fruition.
You guys need to learn more about world politics. Don't take what the tell you as truth. Use what they do, how they do it and how they profited from the action as lesson to know the truth.
[b]America do not sell weapons to any country. That is what Russia does which is why there is a proliferation of Russian weapons everywhere. You hardly see american weapons unless in an ally country or the black market.
America only sells weapons to two sets of nations.
1) Nations that are historically allies, are developed and share the same set of values. America brings them into their military fold as a coalition against anti-western interests and Russia. Examples include the UK, france, Spain, e.t.c.
2) Nations that serve America's strategic financial interests. This second group are distasteful to america but still necessary for america.
They are very wealthy countries with decent standard of living who invest humongous billions of dollars on military and so America wants a piece of it.
They have the advantage of masking human rights violations under their religious tenets and are concentrated in the midst of worse extremists. And so america to maintain the balance of power and stability in such regions and to stop extremists from taking over, will need those relatively moderate states to be armed.
They include nations like qatar, saudi-arabia e.t.c
Nigeria does not fall into any of this category. You are not wealthy enough to buy a single US THAAD(Terminal high altitude area defence) missile system for $2 billion( that would make the US to close their nose and sell however distasteful cheesy) because that is nearly your entire military budget .
You are in third world africa where a proliferation of arms is seen as negative thing for all the parties both extremists and non-extremists.
You are not a muslim nation that can hide under religion to perpetuate blatant violations of human rights and get away with it. [/b]

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by iukpe: 11:26am On Jan 31, 2017
I hope his career is over.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Ryabcool(m): 11:27am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
why i dislike some bloody civilians is they're just cowards, we put ourselves in the front line everyday of our lives to keep up our oath, some bloody civilians don't even appreciate us they only make things difficult for us

Civilians behaves like untrained animals sometimes, I'm very sure that woman has not said exactly what she told him. We don't assault you without a genuine reason for doing so, we just trying to teach you manners your parents refused to teach you
go back to my previous post, i made some modifications.

Who gave you the power to assault? Like every other BLOODY CIVILIAN, You are still a servant of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. And if you try that LESSON TUTORIAL with someone who is conversant with the constitution and has the financial resources to back it up, you will bite your fingers and beg for mercy but you won't find it.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by olowobaba10: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2017
WHEN THIS slowpoke HEARS BOKO , HE WOULD HAVE FLED INTO THE BUSH BEFORE HE HEARS HARAM

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Tonason: 11:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Yet they will say it is one Nigeria, nonsense. The truth of the matter is when you see how military personnel behave these days you discover that we are in military regime. They PMB as a military head of state. Watch them on the road act with impunity.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Bahddo(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
its not about the gun, who uses a gun for bloody civilians?, you think we are cowards like our black uniform counterparts. We put ourselves on the line all the time to serve your bloody ill mannered ass but y'all don't appreciate what we do. Do you think its easy to be an army, to stay at a checkpoint all the time knowing fully well an attack can arise at any moment. Please help us to help you by obeying us so wwle do our jobs and let you go in peace
staying at the checkpoint all the time makes you brave? Smh.

Newsflash, your black uniform counterparts man checkpoints all the time. If they are cowards, so are you guys. It's a shame that's what you see as putting yourself on the line. Na soldiers like you fight world war 2. You dey here dey complain about checkpoint.

That's how low you guys have sunk. Beating defenseless civilians and feeling powerful, or repeatedly bombing IDP camps 'by mistake'. You only defeat bokoharam on the pages of the newspaper. Your so-called operation Crocodile-smile is also a failure. The govt still blames militants for the inadequate power supply.

Nobody is going to respect you for beating them up at the slightest excuse. I don't respect you guys and I don't even like you, you are just soldiers in name only. You aren't defending anybody but the government.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by cstr55: 11:32am On Jan 31, 2017
greggng:

Don't jump into conclusion yet. We ve heard her story, let's hear from the soldier then we can ascertain the truth if only u will not allow ur ignorance to be cloud your sense of reasoning.
There is no excuse for physical assault.
I am sure you will not physically assault a stronger man under worse provocations. So why will you do that to a woman that is obviously not as physically strong as you.?
That is a sign of weakness.
Weak men prove their manhood on soft targets especially the female gender, weak nations prove their hollow strength on their own citizens.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by sababa: 11:33am On Jan 31, 2017
GO AND EDUCATE HIM SO THAT HE CAN KILL U
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Austin4lif: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:

i am in Garrison, 1div kaduna. Pls what is your name.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by sababa: 11:34am On Jan 31, 2017
olowobaba10:
WHEN THIS slowpoke HEARS BOKO , HE WOULD HAVE FLED INTO THE BUSH BEFORE HE HEARS HARAM
U LACK SENSE OF REASONING
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by iukpe: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2017
UltraLeslie:

Oh girl, you done hammer for this recession. Go and file a civil case for this. Even if you don't have a lawyer, a friend of the court will take up the matter.

You're potentially worth millions in damages. Believe me.

Teach these monkey cowards hiding behind uniforms to vent their frustrations and pain on innocent people a lesson of respect for laws and people.

Even if you did abuse him, no police or army has any right or business hitting or even slapping you.

This case is an easy one. History beckons you to set an example how commoners can be protected.

Don't accept his plea or sweet talking. That soldier demon should die slowly.

undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed I no fit talk, but its the thing to do if you find your self a victim of violence from a government tool.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
I'm popularly kn as d-squad in my division, don't keep me waiting
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by sababa: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
all civillian posting rubbish here ,tunder will fire them,y d soldier no beat d driver,is she d only one in d bus . d soldier is ryt........................we av already hear abt d issue ryt here in our barrack here in nasi jaji kaduna,especially those ashawo girls their mouth too dey drowl .......RUBBISH

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 31, 2017
The lady messed up
With the wrong soldier
At the wrong time

Sorry and lick your wounds

We should resist from jumping to conclusion.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 11:43am On Jan 31, 2017
sababa:
all civillian posting rubbish here ,tunder will fire them,y d soldier no beat d driver,is she d only one in d bus . d soldier is ryt........................we av already hear abt d issue ryt here in our barrack here in nasi jaji kaduna,especially those ashawo girls their mouth too dey drowl .......RUBBISH
The lady deserve the blending too
Plus her lies too much. The driver has been interrogated last time I heard of it.
By doing this she has put herself into more trouble. Now the soldier has concrete evidence. If she can unlawfully put his face on social media then she can do worse on real life.
.......plus na the girl dey beg sec. Come dey lie say lekeside dey beg. I just love social media.
Lie lie people

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by holyokoto(m): 11:46am On Jan 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
why will u display your number on the social media? are you a military lawyer or GOC?

Alright thanks, I thought is the best way to follow up the case, probably is not. I may not be wise at that. I will remove my number
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Inca(m): 11:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Glory be to God that you survived the molestation.
I met this same guy at the same checkpoint some few weeks ago,
I stopped and powered down my stereo and he told me ''Oga anything for me abi u wan make i seize ur motor'' Hmmm
It was quite shocking to be honest. His colleague or whatever just waved me to go ahead, but his attitude is terrible.
God save us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Austin4lif: 11:52am On Jan 31, 2017
[quote yw author=sababa post=53289935] all civillian posting rubbish here ,tunder will fire them,y d soldier no beat d driver,is she d only one in d bus . d soldier is ryt........................we av already hear abt d issue ryt here in our barrack here in nasi jaji kaduna,especially those ashawo girls their mouth too dey drowl .......RUBBISH[/quote]u speak like an uneducated man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.