Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,990 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:23 PM

Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics (39342 Views)

Babakaka Ngorgi Killed By Soldier Suffering Depression In Borno / Pregnant Woman And Her Sister Gang Raped By Soldier At Mami Barracks. Photo / Liberian Lady Brutalized By Fiancé In South Korea Few Weeks After Engagement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by dadabashua1(m): 12:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
abeg carry this guy go sambisa make he go face men like him with guns,not to be showing power on top woman...all this lower ranks boys are the rude guys...some of them never see education self.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
you won't understand, our job is already so stressful as it is, and some Ill mannered civilians will be making life more difficult for us, have any of us mistreated you even after you obeyed our orders?. Just do what we say to help us help you and go your way

And about justice been served, you don't take us us to courts we ain't bloody civilians tongue

They're are military courts responsible, for that she can go there and file a complaint, which will take her years to even get him to a court room because she's just a bad mouthed civilians tongue
So if the job is stressful quit nah. Lazy idiòt
I dont know whats so stressful about sitting in a checkpoint all day doing nothing
Come and sit on my seat man you wont last a week before you're thrown out

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by SIRmanjar(m): 12:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
I'm popularly kn as d-squad in my division, don't keep me waiting
Guy u will never die well and ur body will never be located when u die..And may ur wicked soul never find rest.
Keep oppressing innocent pipul big fool.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by tifany89(m): 12:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
sababa:
all civillian posting rubbish here ,tunder will fire them,y d soldier no beat d driver,is she d only one in d bus . d soldier is ryt........................we av already hear abt d issue ryt here in our barrack here in nasi jaji kaduna,especially those ashawo girls their mouth too dey drowl .......RUBBISH
Thunder will first fire u big fool, see d set of useless people will v in d army always giving d army a bad name n we expect this country to grow. U think maltreating civilians makes u a strong man abi? Lunatic

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

This what I call "Bheeting"

And why is it funny, Ode.
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by tifany89(m): 12:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
Inca:
Glory be to God that you survived the molestation.
I met this same guy at the same checkpoint some few weeks ago,
I stopped and powered down my stereo and he told me ''Oga anything for me abi u wan make i seize ur motor'' Hmmm
It was quite shocking to be honest. His colleague or whatever just waved me to go ahead, but his attitude is terrible.
God save us.
Those of u blaming d girl wat den do u v to say about this? Please we should try to be civil in our dealings with each other. It could be ur sister or a loved one in such pains in dat bed, if u want to flex muscle please volunteer to go to sambisa forest, we need men there

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
sababa:
all civillian posting rubbish here ,tunder will fire them,y d soldier no beat d driver,is she d only one in d bus . d soldier is ryt........................we av already hear abt d issue ryt here in our barrack here in nasi jaji kaduna,especially those ashawo girls their mouth too dey drowl .......RUBBISH
But na una follow threashewo girls pass mumu like you. So when ashewo no gree give you toto na to beat am remain shey? Na so dem teach una for depot
No wonder Boko haram never finish as na unaa kind mumu pple full army

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by SIRmanjar(m): 12:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
cummando:
The lady messed up
With the wrong soldier
At the wrong time

Sorry and lick your wounds

We should resist from jumping to conclusion.
Guy may ur mother or ur sister go tru wot dis woman went tru and dere will be nobody to save dem when dey cry for help.Amen.
Same goes to evry soldier in dis forum supporting injustice.

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
SIRmanjar:

Guy may ur mother or ur sister go tru wot dis woman went tru and dere will be nobody to save dem when dey cry.Amen.
Same goes for evry soldier in dis forum supporting injustice.
Sirmanja did I ever insult your mother?
Na me talk. Insult me. Why talk about my family like that?. Mother wey dey house jeje na I'm you insult like that. OK. Continue.

Social media is not that private. You will say these same words to me sirmanja face to face. I promise you
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:
you won't understand, our job is already so stressful as it is, and some Ill mannered civilians will be making life more difficult for us, have any of us mistreated you even after you obeyed our orders?. Just do what we say to help us help you and go your way

And about justice been served, you don't take us us to courts we ain't bloody civilians tongue

They're are military courts responsible, for that she can go there and file a complaint, which will take her years to even get him to a court room because she's just a bad mouthed civilians tongue
shut your dirty trap, all these sick parades. people like you are the reason civilians see us as illiterate. idiot

5 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Gofwane(m): 12:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Aw how it feels to be rubbished by the ones you've laid down your life for?

I believe this story is incomplete. Ladies are fond of making some disrespectful gestures at men. The way she may have looked at, talked back, or muttered some noise might have been what provoked the gentleman.

Anyways, sorry to the lady. Please Next time you approached a military check point, learn how to close your wide mouth, put away your phone and face front. Okay?

Bloody civilians
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by mavinc4u(f): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2017
desquad:

you can come say it to my face ,, 44fi illaro ogun state division, I'm Waiting

You might be messing with your boss but your Ego will not allow you to see anything.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Austin4lif: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
holyokoto:

Alright thanks, I thought is the best way to follow up the case, probably is not. I may not be wise at that. I will remove my number
you are really a good officer. may God bless your hustle. Some soldiers especially order ranks dnt kn that military is a career, u work to grow on it and stand out. Is not about the salary or the show off that you are a personal, for one day u will retire and become that bloody civilian. You can never be a successful officer or soldier, if you dnt have good rapport with ur colleagues and the community. The military are finding it hard to win the war on boko haram because the civilians are not cooperating. The civilians knows the boko haram more than the security agencies but the agencies and the public are not in good terms. Sir, I must recommend your gesture and you will reach the pick of your career.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
EmekaBlue:
so na women dem dey beat now...shame
Beating anybody is bad whether woman or man

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by SIRmanjar(m): 12:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
cummando:

Na me talk. Insult me. Why talk about my family like that?. Mother wey dey house jeje na I'm you insult like that. OK. Continue.

Social media is not that private. You will say these same words to me sirmanja face to face. I promise you
I have been observing ur wicked comments here whenever a civilian is brutalized..So u luv ur mum abi?So de lady de soldier flog no be person mama ad sister abi?How will her child ad broders feel when dey hear de news.

U have never for once spoken against oppression ad injustice and for dat my word still stand till u speak against oppression.
With all de power wey full my mouth ad body I never use am oppress anybody so I wonder how u guyz feel when u oppress sumone weak with de power of ur uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Gofwane(m): 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
CXLVII:
grin grin grin

This what I call "Bheeting"
i tell you, dis one na correct bheeting grin grin
God save her say no be me bheet am.
Don't get me wrong, i have a very high respect for ladies. But if you try to take my civility for granted, oboy anything you see, just take it like that
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gofwane:
i tell you, dis one na correct bheeting grin grin
God save her say no be me bheet am.
Don't get me wrong, i have a very high respect for ladies. But if you try to take my civility for granted, oboy anything you see, just take it like that
I bet youve not been battle tested hence all the mouthing off. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jan 31, 2017
cummando:

Hahahha so the tin pain you like this?
you don forget say your mama too na bloody civilian hahha blockhead

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by multicolored(f): 12:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Don't worry. He will soon be a victim of boko haram menace.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by progress69: 12:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
All this young soldiers too dey Bleep up

Chia

He don buy big job now

And he doesn't even have shock absorbers when he is charged.

He may go home or spend a reasonable amount of time in IHL.

I once said it the the Military in the barracks is different from what u see outside. People are always just too scared. If some of this brutality cases get to the office in the barracks its not always child's play for soldiers

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by cutedharmee: 12:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Austin4lif:
i am nt your mate ok. When 56 aregular are on course, are you already in the army? Becos u can afford Mb then you can talk to people any HW on net. If you are a man tell me your location and see how I will charge you
With Nokia charger, Samsung charger or desktop grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Gofwane(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Babzilla:

I bet youve not been battle tested hence all the mouthing off. mtcheew
hey, young man, if only you knew where i've been to or see what i've seen, you wouldn't say that.

Why am i even replying you sef? A bloody civilian for that matter
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gofwane:
hey, young man, if only you knew where i've been to or see what i've seen, you wouldn't say that.

Why am i even replying you sef? A bloody civilian for that matter

From your utterance here I know Uve seen nothing so GTFOH

1 Like

Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by timilehin007(m): 1:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Gofwane(m): 1:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
sababa:
Ahua!
Don't mind the useless chickens. A 'nobody' that cannot even breath loudly where i'm standing is busy running their mouth here.

To all of you saying soldiers only flex muscles when it comes to civilians, don't blame us. We are orderly and respectful gentlemen and ladies of which you bloody civilians are not. Infact, all this ileya rams are well co ordinated and organised than you. The fact that you are mere civilians is the more reason why you should be taught lessons. useless chickens
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Gofwane(m): 1:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
Babzilla:

From your utterance here I know Uve seen nothing so GTFOH
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by waluga(m): 1:20pm On Jan 31, 2017
yuh sure yuh no dey date d guy or have any form of affair wey the guy come dagbo yuh... speak truth and more so yuh sef can talk....yuh see soldier yuh no fear
maybe de CO lekan sef dey eye fine babe ni sha....anyway it could be a love story for another day
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by cutedharmee: 1:22pm On Jan 31, 2017
progress69:
All this young soldiers too dey Bleep up

Chia

He don buy big job now

And he doesn't even have shock absorbers when he is charged.

He may go home or spend a reasonable amount of time in IHL.

I once said it the the Military in the barracks is different from what u see outside. People are always just too scared. If some of this brutality cases get to the office in the barracks its not always child's play for soldiers
haaaaaa.... if I hear
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 1:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
Na ur mouth and useless life go kill u u just xplain ur own side fake story dat soldier see u inside vehicle and started flocking u 2 dis xtend ur a useless lia i was inside the said vehicle am d eye withness truly u was at fault
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by Laid2001: 1:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
I salute your courage.! Many will just take the insult and move on.
We can all make a difference if we can just follow your foot step. take time to report any police or military that brutalize civilians unjustly to the respective authority!

And I salute the Army Authority as well for taking up your medical treatment @ the Military clinic and for agreeing to reprimand the officer involved.

this actualize give me hope about Nigeria.!
Re: Lady Brutalized By Soldier Her On Her Way To Onitsha, Hospitalized (pics by cutedharmee: 1:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
MIGHTYMAN82:
Na ur mouth and useless life go kill u u just xplain ur own side fake story dat soldier see u inside vehicle and started flocking u 2 dis xtend ur a useless lia i was inside the said vehicle am d eye withness truly u was at fault
God 'll bless u ma broda. Abeg can u jist us what really happened since u are an eyewitness. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) / 2 Men In Army Uniform Came To Rob GreenVille Estate Badore, Lagos & Got Mobbed / Man Pays 50k For Tearing Lady’s Pant And Bra Over Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.